Derbybud Does CBD Strains In Coco & More

I bet you was proud of yourself when you got to try it. It’s probably better than any weed around you. Here we’re I live it’s mostly brown compressed weed and if you do find any that’s halfway decent you have to pay out the ass to get it. That’s the main reason I started growing. The brown weed was crap and I couldn’t afford the good weed or if I could afford it I couldn’t find it so it just got aggravating trying to keep weed. Now that I have been growing my own I could never go back to that brown compressed weed lol.✌️

We went out to see my brother in Colorado last year and he had 7-8 stains from different places. When we left lopin says it was ok at best to what I've been growing. Now I know what she was talking about. Lol
I’ve heard a lot of people say that dispensary weed is pretty good but a lot of times it gets pulled to soon and they don’t let it ripen up like they should. We put our heart and soul into our plants and make sure they are good and ripe when we harvest so I think that’s a big reason why out home grown is better most of the time.✌️

I’ve heard a lot of people say that dispensary weed is pretty good but a lot of times it gets pulled to soon and they don’t let it ripen up like they should. We put our heart and soul into our plants and make sure they are good and ripe when we harvest so I think that’s a big reason why out home grown is better most of the time.✌️
I think automation also hinders what you get at dispensaries. Time and patience makes the best product.

Majws
makes sense to me and I liek growing myself so I can ya I grow wthat yup pretty good eh man.

Feels good ✊

Majws

makes sense to me and I liek growing myself so I can ya I grow wthat yup pretty good eh man.

Feels good ✊
I would love for my State to go legal and let us grow our own meds. It really sucks that it’s legal in almost half of the USA but the other half it’s not. It’s not right man, everyone should be allowed to grow their own meds to replace all the pills doctors have us on if they choose to do so. Ok I’m done ranting, I’m gonna grow my own anyway unless they come put me in prison that’s the only way I quit growing, 420 for life.✌️

I would love for my State to go legal and let us grow our own meds. It really sucks that it’s legal in almost half of the USA but the other half it’s not. It’s not right man, everyone should be allowed to grow their own meds to replace all the pills doctors have us on if they choose to do so. Ok I’m done ranting, I’m gonna grow my own anyway unless they come put me in prison that’s the only way I quit growing, 420 for life.✌️
Hear ya brotha

I'm in a state that should go medical this year but will not let anyone grow. Law also states that product can't be smoked. How stupid can you get.
My state is same way Derby, law passed last year but can't be used in smokable form. They want you to use lotions and edibles but you don't get the total benefits of it if you can't smoke it imo. Oh well I'm just gonna keep my mouth shut and stay up here on the hill to myself that way I can grow in peace hopefully lol.✌️

My state is same way Derby, law passed last year but can't be used in smokable form. They want you to use lotions and edibles but you don't get the total benefits of it if you can't smoke it imo. Oh well I'm just gonna keep my mouth shut and stay up here on the hill to myself that way I can grow in peace hopefully lol.✌️
You close to the buckeye state?

I still have hillbilly folks in those mountains. I go back occasionally.
I hear you, I love the peacefulness here cause I don't have any neighbors within miles of any direction and everything is quite but there's nothing here at all. No such thing as a hydroponic store or any place to buy any supplies if in a pinch. I have to order everything lol.✌️

So I've had allot of people ask about how I made my auto watering system. Well he it is. I have only about $80. In it with the timer. Uses a 27 gal. Tote, a cheap pond pump from HFreight, some PVC tubing and valves, a splitter head and tubing from Lowe's. Also has an air stone that runs 24/7. The pictures show the values in position to run the pump to just circulate for mixing nutes.
Rez circulating

4 branch head with shut offs

4 branches of equal length

Watering halo for drip irrigation

I'm running late and will try to edit in more later if I get time. Just ask questions and I'll get them answered.

Back
Top Bottom