Derbybud Does CBD Strains In Coco & More

Wow just got done tilling the outside garden. 91f already at 11:30am should rain this afternoon and tomorrow so that will give me time to work on training the BSA babies tomorrow. Going to bend them over some how. Did a deep watering this morning when I got home. Still EC 1.41 but watered till run off.

Looking good Derby. Congrats on that harvest brother. Hope that trim prison wasn't too bad. I have half blue dream left to harvest and then I am free for 2 weeks or so until Lil' Blue is ready.

Looking good Derby. Congrats on that harvest brother. Hope that trim prison wasn't too bad. I have half blue dream left to harvest and then I am free for 2 weeks or so until Lil' Blue is ready.
Thanks Van not bad for some neglected clones. Not so loud on the next harvest. Last time you said 2 weeks I think it ended up being only 3 days. Lol

Thanks kismet. The whole cola were like rocks. Lopin's been complaining that the last harvest she can't even break them up to put in her grinder.

I love the weight of solid nugs but I have to say I like to smoke nugs that aren't so hard. They don't grind very well in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom