Derbybud Does CBD Strains In Coco & More

I've been absolutely shocked sometimes when coming home after not seeing them for a day and a half seeing how much they've grown.

I went and read back a little on this thread. I have a few of these exact same seeds I have been holding on too. Please give us an update on how you little on reacts to them. I have a been thinking of popping them, just waiting. Awesome looking grow man.

Maybe it does that when it's topped...puts all its energy into the undergrowth?
Yep! some just bounce back faster than others

I've been absolutely shocked sometimes when coming home after not seeing them for a day and a half seeing how much they've grown.

I went and read back a little on this thread. I have a few of these exact same seeds I have been holding on too. Please give us an update on how you little on reacts to them. I have a been thinking of popping them, just waiting. Awesome looking grow man.
Thanks farm and welcome. My little one isn't too little. She just turned 21 a week back and will hopefully chime in on this. @LopinNSmokin we need a smoke report.

BSA training update: so here is how I try to train my autos. I plant my seed toward the edge of the pot so when it gets some height to it I can bend it over to expose more bud sites. First I put my cages on. I use these on anything that will be trained or put on my auto waterer. With these in place i can anchor anything in any direction. Also can pick up a pot with 1 hand as it's very stiff.

Here is where I anchor the main truck of the plant so when I bend it over it doesn't pull on the root structure.

I trim up everything from my anchor down to the coco. I also took a few leaves that would be touching the coco when it's bent over.

Here is where I'm going to try to bend it. I start with a good amount of pressure on the pull but will take a few days of readjusting to get it where I want it.

Here's the final first training on thing 1 getting some sun.

Hope you enjoyed it and thanks for coming by.
Derbybud

I trained my plant the same way in my second grow. Seed planted on the edge to just have to bend everything simply later. This alow to avoid to have many branches to train. I ve also remarked that most of people using coco here are using smart pots. I understand better why it needs to be watered daily. It s so aerated so can dry quickly. Mine doesn't dry as fast. I think it s due to the fact I m using plastic pot plus the coco mat on the top which helps keeping moisture.

Back
Top Bottom