Derbybud Does CBD Strains In Coco & More

I've been absolutely shocked sometimes when coming home after not seeing them for a day and a half seeing how much they've grown.

I went and read back a little on this thread. I have a few of these exact same seeds I have been holding on too. Please give us an update on how you little on reacts to them. I have a been thinking of popping them, just waiting. Awesome looking grow man.
Which ones would you like a smoke report on :)

Oh, it never occurred to me that you never saw it during lights on. So, what color is the light and what is the umol rating of the sun at noon. Questions from Shed!
So light is mostly blue with the grow light switch on. And more red and white diodes come on with both switches on. As far as the sun, well with a light shower going on outside I could only get 193.7 umols at noon. Hopefully I can catch a day when the sun is out at noon and will report back then.

So light is mostly blue with the grow light switch on. And more red and white diodes come on with both switches on. As far as the sun, well with a light shower going on outside I could only get 193.7 umols at noon. Hopefully I can catch a day when the sun is out at noon and will report back then.
I just checked here, on the Surface of the Sun at 10am
I was getting over 1600 umols
Thanks guys. :thumb: Since it's not raining on the surface of the sun I'm guessing that noon would be closer to 1800-2000 umols. Of course, in June here the mornings are closer to Derby than Chris!

Penny got me lookin at the galato lol
Funny someone on Instagram is offering to sell me some lmao but I don’t know them at all trust issues I guess keep a small crowd

Funny someone on Instagram is offering to sell me some lmao but I don’t know them at all trust issues I guess keep a small crowd
Same here man cant trust evreyone unfortunately

Stay away from the IG weed sellers, most are a straight scam!
I have a bale for sale on IG.....for real...it's a great deal.... (not really <---- this is sarcasm)

I assume all those people or cops. Hence the no sales or mails portion of the profile.

If they message you about seeds it's a no. You cant sell anything on IG. You can own a buisness account but that's only to showcase product.

The autos are exploding there derb well done!

Back
Top Bottom