Derbybud Does CBD Strains In Coco & More

I'm using roasting bags for my Sugar and Small Buds. It works pretty well and is easy to burp. The others I just set the lids on top of the jars until the humidity stabilizes at 62% then I screw the lids on.

If you haven't done it you should think about it. When curing in jars you need to keep an airspace in there for the buds to breath. Well I had 15 1/2 gal. Jars I was burping twice a day with 2 different products. I thought when I decarb I use Turkey roasting bags to keep smells down to a minimum so they are somewhat airtight. So I took the 2 separate products and put them into 2 roasting bags. Burping the bags takes about 10 seconds as you don't have to wait for the air to exchange you just take the clip off the end and open the bag and collapse it a few times and close it back up. I put a cheap hydrometer in there to watch my rh and if it's running a bit high like close to 70 I might put it by the air conditioner vent for a few minutes to dry things a bit. If things are getting a little too dry I'll burp them outside late at night when it's more humid out and leave a bit more airspace in there to help rehydrate them. It seemed that if I was burping 3 jars with the same product I would have 3 different aromas out of those jars. In the bags things have a much more pronounced smell to them. Also if buds are sticking together or to the sides of the jars you have to beat on them to knock them apart. With bags you just flip the bag a few times and things just fall apart.
It works quick and easy. Period
amen and i second that ... i use simple deepfreeze bags and put a clip on them for airtightness ...

Okie Dokie Everyone! Here is the Official Smoke Report. Sorry it has taken so long. I just started a new job and just haven't had a lot of down time. Here you go @farm420ok

First up is CBDutch Treat:
Indica or Sativa: Sativa Dominant
THC level and effect: LOW (under 5%) THC; Some buzz in head but not very much to be overwhelming no matter how much I smoke.
** I also tend to have a good tolerance and each individual and plant is unique**
CBD level and effect: HIGH (around 8%); anti-inflammatory effect, good for arthritis type pain.
Overall Feeling: uplifted but not too euphoric. Some energy, but is easily managed if you want to sleep.
Smell: woody, earthy and slight orangey. Derbybud smells lemon(is out of an Amnesia Haze, so it makes sense) If you like traditional weed and general plant burning smell, this is for you. Hangs in the air so air deodorizers/sanitizers and/or smoke outside on a windy day.
Taste: Earthy tones with light orange type citrus. Haven't tried the purple plant yet.
Method of test: Cleaned one hitter; Later will use my pax to try.
Other Notes: Dense and STICKYY as all get out. DO NOT OVER FILL/PACK. If you want glue, here is your strain. Also may need to combine another strain for nerve type pain. It is not a High strain by any means.

Second is CBDream:
Indica or Sativa: Indica Dominant (80-20)
THC level and effect: Low (~6%) Some nerve pain, very low head effect.
CBD level and effect: High (~6%) Anti-inflammatory effect, good for arthritis and some nerve pain.

Overall Feeling: Uplifting and euphoric. Little head buzz, but it is a nice relaxing feeling. Easy to go to bed on. It is a nice, mellow strain to just hang around and smoke/vape and good for those with THC sensitivities.
Smell: Fresh sweet pine right by a crisp, clear lake. Reminds me of being on Lake Cumberland in the summer. Just a nice fresh type smell to it. very little citrus.

Taste: Light fresh pine. Very little taste. First draw can taste slightly limey. Its like a tequila shot with some lime only with a different kind of burn.
Method of test: One hitter; Vape to be later
Other Notes: Kinda sticky. Take in increments, it can be a creeper. It's a mellow creeper.

Third is White Widow:
Indica or Sativa: 60% indica depends on plant and person for its effects though
THC Level and effect: High (Upper teens to <20%) You know it's strong when I will even just sit on my ass with it sometimes. Demolishes nerve pain.
CBD level and effect: Low This is not the strain for you if you don't want any type of high:laugh::rofl:
Overall Feeling: Depends on the person, so decided to ask everyone who has tried this WW (not other people's). Many had euphoric and uplifting experiences that was followed by some nice couch lock. I personally can function extremely well on it all day and night, but know a few people that just melt into the couch and are ready to chill for the whole night. *cough cough @Derbybud & @Sicivan * Amazing to help you not feel/ forget the pain.
Smell: Lemon, Lemon, Lemon everywhere! This is the strain that doesn't smell like weed:slide::cool: I have friends that don't even realize I'm vaping it because it isn't skunky or woody.
Taste: Light, mellow lemon sorbet taste. Its like the lemon Italian ice thingies.
Method of test: Joint, one hitter, pipe, vape All of the Above
Other Notes: Frostier than a snow man. Sticky like glue and produces enough keif to make mini mountains out of it and smoke 20 bowls of it without any bud, if you could make it past the first one. This is a potent strain and can creep up on you. One minute you're smoking all clear headed thinking one more hit,bowl,etc. Then it catches up and you go around smiling at everything, laughing too much, and craving 5 oreo mcflurries. With enough light, the buds will be ROCKS. Like have to chisel into tiny pieces just so you can put it in a grinder kind of hard and dense.

Enjoy and Smoke Responsibly :rollit::passitleft:

evening ms.Lopin.....:welldone:

one of best reviews 10/10

I'm looking at the Candida strain right now but will also look into the 2 you mention, and if your description of WW is anything to go by, I'm knee deep in excite able pig poop as I have 10 reg seeds on their way.......lol
Thank You! The White Widow is one of my favorites and is always pleasant to have. Makes some awesome budder too. We let this one go long and it is white frosted nugs are dense that is sticky and a little bud fills my big grinder quite quickly. Amazing flavor to vape.

Thank You! The White Widow is one of my favorites and is always pleasant to have. Makes some awesome budder too. We let this one go long and it is white frosted nugs are dense that is sticky and a little bud fills my big grinder quite quickly. Amazing flavor to vape.

Iooking real forward to growing this out come summer.....:goodjob:

Okie Dokie Everyone! Here is the Official Smoke Report. Sorry it has taken so long. I just started a new job and just haven't had a lot of down time. Here you go @farm420ok

First up is CBDutch Treat:
Indica or Sativa: Sativa Dominant
THC level and effect: LOW (under 5%) THC; Some buzz in head but not very much to be overwhelming no matter how much I smoke.
** I also tend to have a good tolerance and each individual and plant is unique**
CBD level and effect: HIGH (around 8%); anti-inflammatory effect, good for arthritis type pain.
Overall Feeling: uplifted but not too euphoric. Some energy, but is easily managed if you want to sleep.
Smell: woody, earthy and slight orangey. Derbybud smells lemon(is out of an Amnesia Haze, so it makes sense) If you like traditional weed and general plant burning smell, this is for you. Hangs in the air so air deodorizers/sanitizers and/or smoke outside on a windy day.
Taste: Earthy tones with light orange type citrus. Haven't tried the purple plant yet.
Method of test: Cleaned one hitter; Later will use my pax to try.
Other Notes: Dense and STICKYY as all get out. DO NOT OVER FILL/PACK. If you want glue, here is your strain. Also may need to combine another strain for nerve type pain. It is not a High strain by any means.

Second is CBDream:
Indica or Sativa: Indica Dominant (80-20)
THC level and effect: Low (~6%) Some nerve pain, very low head effect.
CBD level and effect: High (~6%) Anti-inflammatory effect, good for arthritis and some nerve pain.

Overall Feeling: Uplifting and euphoric. Little head buzz, but it is a nice relaxing feeling. Easy to go to bed on. It is a nice, mellow strain to just hang around and smoke/vape and good for those with THC sensitivities.
Smell: Fresh sweet pine right by a crisp, clear lake. Reminds me of being on Lake Cumberland in the summer. Just a nice fresh type smell to it. very little citrus.

Taste: Light fresh pine. Very little taste. First draw can taste slightly limey. Its like a tequila shot with some lime only with a different kind of burn.
Method of test: One hitter; Vape to be later
Other Notes: Kinda sticky. Take in increments, it can be a creeper. It's a mellow creeper.

Third is White Widow:
Indica or Sativa: 60% indica depends on plant and person for its effects though
THC Level and effect: High (Upper teens to <20%) You know it's strong when I will even just sit on my ass with it sometimes. Demolishes nerve pain.
CBD level and effect: Low This is not the strain for you if you don't want any type of high:laugh::rofl:
Overall Feeling: Depends on the person, so decided to ask everyone who has tried it. Many had euphoric and uplifting experiences that was followed by some nice couch lock. I personally can function extremely well on it all day and night, but know a few people that just melt into the couch and are ready to chill for the whole night. *cough cough @Derbybud & @Sicivan * Amazing to help you not feel/ forget the pain.
Smell: Lemon, Lemon, Lemon everywhere! This is the strain that doesn't smell like weed:slide::cool: I have friends that don't even realize I'm vaping it because it isn't skunky or woody.
Taste: Light, mellow lemon sorbet taste. Its like the lemon Italian ice thingies.
Method of test: Joint, one hitter, pipe, vape All of the Above
Other Notes: Frostier than a snow man. Sticky like glue and produces enough keif to make mini mountains out of it and smoke 20 bowls of it without any bud, if you could make it past the first one. This is a potent strain and can creep up on you. One minute you're smoking all clear headed thinking one more hit,bowl,etc. Then it catches up and you go around smiling at everything, laughing too much, and craving 5 oreo mcflurries. With enough light, the buds will be ROCKS. Like have to chisel into tiny pieces just so you can put it in a grinder kind of hard and dense.

Enjoy and Smoke Responsibly :rollit::passitleft:
:welldone:Congrats on the new job as well!

Nice report @LopinNSmokin thank you! I was going to flip all my white widows soon, but after reading your report, it my be worth while to veg a little longer. Ill be popping the CBD Dream soon now. Thanks a bunch.
Once in flower, the white widow basically went until she was too heavy to sustain life. cut her and its all dense buds

Great review Lopin! I love WW, what’s the breeder for yours I cannot remember?

I realized the other day that I do not currently have any of my WW clones going and I don’t have room for any mothers right now so I’m about to find my next breeder? It’s weird because I’ve been growing that same strain for a year :eek:

That review sounds right up my alley;)

Great review Lopin! I love WW, what’s the breeder for yours I cannot remember?

I realized the other day that I do not currently have any of my WW clones going and I don’t have room for any mothers right now so I’m about to find my next breeder? It’s weird because I’ve been growing that same strain for a year :eek:

That review sounds right up my alley;)
They are Crop King Seeds

Hey I was wondering @Derbybud , do you put your plants to the side so you can bend them over, or is it to maximize light space by chance? Very curious ... :) Have a buddy day!
It's to pull them over. These plants didn't get enough height to them so it's not working to my plan. I have more than enough light and now I'm really wishing I had more plants

Back
Top Bottom