Derbybud Does CBD Strains In Coco & More

Update on the Brooklyn Sunrise autos. Not much more going on. Seems like the more I trim the bushier they become. The last 5 days they've been getting trimmed up every 12 hours. Lights are putting out just a few clicks over 1000 umols on each plant. Thing#2 is having some problems with that so 12 hours I raise the corner and she only gets about 800 umols over that time. Seems to do better with that setup. Temps are 77-78f lights on and 73-74 lights off. Humidity stays between 44-48%. Feeding again at 1.42 EC and are now going thru gallon a day. This is little to no run off. Must have some good roots going on now.

Yo derby. Had a quick question about the bag cure. When using the oven bags do you push all the air out and then seal it up kinda like a vac pack? Or do you have to leave some air in there to circulate?
Great question with a long answer coming.
So when I first put the product in I try to have double the volume of space so it acts like a jar half full. Now if I'm getting a rise in my rh up to about 70% I'll make sure there is more air space and burp twice a day. Over 70% and back into the fridge for a few more days. I'm burping in a controlled 48-52% humidity in my house.
Now if things start to come in around 62% then I start to take more air out until it's just covering my product. I'm big on curing for at least a month as it really brings out the aroma and flavors. Now if things start to fall below 58% rh I take the bags outside late at night when rh around here is like 90% and burp out there and will leave more air space again to rehydrate the product.
This way of curing was to help with the time it was taking to burp 15-20 1/2 gal jars of product I had but has show me that it's not only the easiest but the end product is far better.

So when I first put the product in I try to have double the volume of space so it acts like a jar half full. Now if I'm getting a rise in my rh up to about 70% I'll make sure there is more air space and burp twice a day. Over 70% and back into the fridge for a few more days. I'm burping in a controlled 48-52% humidity in my house.
Now if things start to come in around 62% then I start to take more air out until it's just covering my product. I'm big on curing for at least a month as it really brings out the aroma and flavors. Now if things start to fall below 58% rh I take the bags outside late at night when rh around here is like 90% and burp out there and will leave more air space again to rehydrate the product.
This way of curing was to help with the time it was taking to burp 15-20 1/2 gal jars of product I had but has show me that it's not only the easiest but the end product is far better.
Sweet!

in short: air is the carrier of moisture ... wanna move RH in or out leave space ... if not, dont ... :ganjamon:

Ah see now thats made everything that derb said click properly for me now. Me stupido
nono thats the sience teacher in me trying to present many concepts in daily life representations ;)

WARNING : risk of getting smarter if you continue reading!

let me teach some nuclear physics (dont worry) :)

we all know the speed of light is the ultimate speed, light can not go faster than it ... but it can go slower ...
when light passes through lets say water ... the water molecules slow down the photons to a new maximum speed ... and every material that allows light to pass through has a specific rate of slowing down the speed of light ...

still with me ...?

now if any particle passes through this medium (water) FASTER then the speed of light, remember it is lower in water, then something amazing happens!
a particle this fast bumps so hard against the watermolecules that the molecules absorb some of the collision's energy and becomes excited (read energised), and this energy gets released from the water in the form of light ... more specific a blurple light known as Cherenkov radiation ... and this boys and girls is why Heavy Water Nuclear Reactors glow blue-purple

image.png
omposite-to=*,*%7C637%3A358&background-color=black.jpg

how did i do?
... no math or complicated pictograms ...

hehe sorry ...

nono thats the sience teacher in me trying to present many concepts in daily life representations ;)

WARNING : risk of getting smarter if you continue reading!

let me teach some nuclear physics (dont worry) :)

we all know the speed of light is the ultimate speed, light can not go faster than it ... but it can go slower ...
when light passes through lets say water ... the water molecules slow down the photons to a new maximum speed ... and every material that allows light to pass through has a specific rate of slowing down the speed of light ...

still with me ...?

now if any particle passes through this medium (water) FASTER then the speed of light, remember it is lower in water, then something amazing happens!
a particle this fast bumps so hard against the watermolecules that the molecules absorb some of the collision's energy and becomes excited (read energised), and this energy gets released from the water in the form of light ... more specific a blurple light known as Cherenkov radiation ... and this boys and girls is why Heavy Water Nuclear Reactors glow blue-purple

image.png
omposite-to=*,*%7C637%3A358&background-color=black.jpg

how did i do?
... no math or complicated pictograms ...

hehe sorry ...
Yes PT I like it. I used to love science. Damn you consistent blows to the head and substance abuse lol.

Back
Top Bottom