Derbybud Does CBD Strains In Coco & More

nono thats the sience teacher in me trying to present many concepts in daily life representations ;)

WARNING : risk of getting smarter if you continue reading!

let me teach some nuclear physics (dont worry) :)

we all know the speed of light is the ultimate speed, light can not go faster than it ... but it can go slower ...
when light passes through lets say water ... the water molecules slow down the photons to a new maximum speed ... and every material that allows light to pass through has a specific rate of slowing down the speed of light ...

still with me ...?

now if any particle passes through this medium (water) FASTER then the speed of light, remember it is lower in water, then something amazing happens!
a particle this fast bumps so hard against the watermolecules that the molecules absorb some of the collision's energy and becomes excited (read energised), and this energy gets released from the water in the form of light ... more specific a blurple light known as Cherenkov radiation ... and this boys and girls is why Heavy Water Nuclear Reactors glow blue-purple

image.png
omposite-to=*,*%7C637%3A358&background-color=black.jpg

how did i do?
... no math or complicated pictograms ...

hehe sorry ...
oh shit someone talking about something interesting over hereeeeeeee
I build plasma reactors for intel and I LOVE PLASMA SCIENCE.
Hehe I love heavy water (deuterium hydrogen with 2 oxygen molecules): the hydrogen atom that has a proton and a neutron inside its neucleus, so heavy water makes it easier for nuclear fission by trapping other neutrons in a tighter density so that way they can react....so the reaction actually happens in fact... more space between particles requires more energy to spark an ark (or plasma). crazy about light tho lol domino effect of particles, but its unique that a photon can bump into a physical object and transform the energy of light by basically (holding hands where the hands are arcs between particles). oof. cant wait to finish school.
PS. our arc reactors burn bright purple in the vacuum :)

They really have exploded there derb well done brother! May you be blessed with gigantic gerbil wangs

Update: BSa day 33. I just couldn't take it and after 60 hours of not defoling I had to do it.
Before

After

These have just looked so strange the whole way. The after picture does give a little hope as I can kind of make out each separate cola now but if more cabbage just grows than its gonna be just like that picture Shed posted. Need a little vertical growth now.

Back
Top Bottom