Derbybud Does CBD Strains In Coco & More

My seeds, Brooklyn, where strange Indeed
The Blue Dream'matic seems ok so far
Seems some interesting folks growing the Brooklyn for sure, curious how they turn out for some of them

Great report! I did not prefer Dutch treat only for stickiness. I use flower mostly and that sticky strain just plugs everything! I think I was on a bike tour also when I had this, get to the campground, park try relieve some pain.....damn grinders stuck.
I made the mistake of trying to roll a blunt with it. it turned into an incense stick instead. rock hard til halfway point.

If you haven't done it you should think about it. When curing in jars you need to keep an airspace in there for the buds to breath. Well I had 15 1/2 gal. Jars I was burping twice a day with 2 different products. I thought when I decarb I use Turkey roasting bags to keep smells down to a minimum so they are somewhat airtight. So I took the 2 separate products and put them into 2 roasting bags. Burping the bags takes about 10 seconds as you don't have to wait for the air to exchange you just take the clip off the end and open the bag and collapse it a few times and close it back up. I put a cheap hydrometer in there to watch my rh and if it's running a bit high like close to 70 I might put it by the air conditioner vent for a few minutes to dry things a bit. If things are getting a little too dry I'll burp them outside late at night when it's more humid out and leave a bit more airspace in there to help rehydrate them. It seemed that if I was burping 3 jars with the same product I would have 3 different aromas out of those jars. In the bags things have a much more pronounced smell to them. Also if buds are sticking together or to the sides of the jars you have to beat on them to knock them apart. With bags you just flip the bag a few times and things just fall apart.
It works quick and easy. Period
Hmmm. Probably cheaper than me going and buying food grade buckets. Its also food grade plastic so zero contamination even at VERY high heats... well bilbos experimenting then lol. One glass jar one food grade bucket one roasting bag.

Back
Top Bottom