Derbybud Does CBD Strains In Coco & More

A terrible hand drawing of what I'm trying to accomplish. Ask questions
I was going to ask for a drawing but didn’t want to be too needy! This works great as I am a very visual learner;) so do I poke those 8 holes in the top of the soil or the bottom of the plant...looks like the top to me but want to be sure

Bruh... why you talking nonsense lol. If my plants end up like that ill be happs!
Yours are there but it's the truth. My first 3 plants yielded me over 20 oz. And these I'm hoping for 3-4 zips a plant. I had to do things I knew would hurt yield like flipping them the same day i did a heavy defol. So my own errors I'm looking at half a harvest now

Yours are there but it's the truth. My first 3 plants yielded me over 20 oz. And these I'm hoping for 3-4 zips a plant. I had to do things I knew would hurt yield like flipping them the same day i did a heavy defol. So my own errors I'm looking at half a harvest now
Fair enough. If I knew I could do better im not gonna lie, id be a lil miffed... just a lil bit though...:battingeyelashes:

I do it every week or 2 and can't believe the root ball mass. Cult says he likes to reuse his coco. I beat the crap out of my root ball and get a handful that falls off. Not much to reuse.
THats what I want!!

Wait lemme guess.. electric bills? Or just you better get them done quick and spend some time with me lol
Just too much time was being dedicated to the dungeon. She asked what I did that morning and told her i did my defol and that's when she wanted me to take some time off now. Great lady and I was spending some time in the dungeon at that time.

I do it every week or 2 and can't believe the root ball mass. Cult says he likes to reuse his coco. I beat the crap out of my root ball and get a handful that falls off. Not much to reuse.

I re-use mine too. Probably only for one additional run and then it goes out back into the veggie garden. I probably only get half of it back after shaking it all out of the roots but hey, that's half I don't have to spend more money on! For the amount I produce though it probably isn't worth it and the cost savings is pretty negligible. It's likely more my cheap side coming out.

Just too much time was being dedicated to the dungeon. She asked what I did that morning and told her i did my defol and that's when she wanted me to take some time off now. Great lady and I was spending some time in the dungeon at that time.
Yer I get the same thing. It is fair enough and I do miss her and my daughter by the time I get home they asleep and they leave before I wake up and go work :,( . I work all day and then tend my garden before I go home most days (an hour n 20 mins round journey itself let alone the time I take in there) But I will be getting some form of auto water system eventually when I can afford it which will help. All the best to you and wifey.

Back
Top Bottom