Derbybud Does CBD Strains In Coco & More

I re-use mine too. Probably only for one additional run and then it goes out back into the veggie garden. I probably only get half of it back after shaking it all out of the roots but hey, that's half I don't have to spend more money on! For the amount I produce though it probably isn't worth it and the cost savings is pretty negligible. It's likely more my cheap side coming out.
What in saying Ase is there is so much root ball I can't get any out to save. I use to have the bottom that was kinda fluffy and could refuse that but now that I've been coring them it's a solid root mass. I'm all about saving a buck but there's nothing there.

Yer I get the same thing. It is fair enough and I do miss her and my daughter by the time I get home they asleep and they leave before I wake up and go work :,( . I work all day and then tend my garden before I go home most days (an hour n 20 mins round journey itself let alone the time I take in there) But I will be getting some form of auto water system eventually when I can afford it which will help. All the best to you and wifey.
We have a horse farm so there's lots to do this time of year so I see her point. And it's not like I'm needing more meds at the moment. ;)

You really are killin' it, but in the best living way possible. Reminds me of Snid's grow, massive results, couldn't happen to a better family. Can't wait to see your Brooklyn Sunrise Auto grow, it should be stealth. Always much love and positive vibes.
Should be a fun time with all who are participating. Different media's, lights, nutes = fun fun fun

OH.....this is going to be great...I can comment, and have nothing to show.....wait.....that is what I do everyday....

Rinse and repeat..... ;)

Swinging through and catching up Derby. Been neglecting the journals I follow while being in trim prison and working in the veggie garden.

Plants are looking good even through you aren't happy with the yield at this point. Interesting concept with the coring Derby. Not sure if it has a use with soil but you have me thinking.

Have a great weekend Derby! :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom