Hello and welcome to the Pub & Grow! :welcome:

Aweh! For the fellow South Africans

I'd like to invite everyone on this journey with me! May we all share knowledge and have a good banter in the Pub & Grow.

:passitleft:

Here all is welcome! :slide:

So sit down. Roll up a blunt or pack a bong and join in! :headbanger:

This will be my second grow! With the knowledge gained from the fellow members here, I can't help but want to try again and be part of the community :love:

I want to send a huge thanks to those that came by and helped me and a special thanks to @Backlipslide @InTheShed for always being so helpful no matter how many questions I had and still have!

20190912_074959.jpg

Purple haze bag seed. :headbanger:

So I started the bag seeds on the 7th of September in jiffy peats and I must say I am impressed! :Namaste:

This photo is on the 12th of September as the popped out. :woohoo:

I haven't thought of any specific names so for now we will go with P#1 - P#6

First to sprout was P#6 followed by P#2. :bravo:

I fed them with
3 drops of botanium nutrients into 1.5L water
15691776003028564160080774895807.jpg

I will most probably on settle for 4 plants in total but I want to even out my odds for females. :cheer:

I was very fortunate to to have all female.

20190920_074755.jpg

19 September

P#1 - 4.8cm high & 5.5cm long
P#2 - 4.6cm high & 5.0cm long
P#3 - 4.9cm high & 5.3cm long
P#4 - 5.5cm high & 3.9cm long
P#5 2.7cm high & 2.1cm long
P#6 4.8cm high & 4.1cm long

I transplanted into coco & perlite mixture of about 60/40 roughly.

:lot-o-toke:
Finally but the bullet and bought a Ph pen so I have water ph'd to 5.8. I got 5.9 on my second try as my first went horribly wrong :laugh:

Mind you I'm using spirt vinegar to ph down.
My tap water ppm is 141 and ph is 7.1.
I then added a new batch of nutrients called
nutrifeed.
Ppm went to
700 after mixing that with cal mag at 10g per 10L of water.

P#6 had some stretching but I put her deeper.

I worked on some material pots. Or some makeshift ones hahaha :laugh:
On the next update. That's all for now.

20190921_172121.jpg

Great introduction DK! :thumb:

I look forward to your next adventure!!

I’m buckled in and ready for the show! :popcorn:
Thanks buddy! :passitleft:. I need to dive into some of those threads I missed. I trust the grow is going well!? Should be starting to see buds?

Yeah bro!!

Lots of bud sites! They will really start showing in pictures soon!

I will have to send you a video again to really show you what’s happening!!

I’ll act like P!nk and say, Let’s get this party started!!

@carcass @Sparkey224 @greenjeans @Kanda @Preston9mm @irie lion @Homer Simpson @Smeegol @Duggan @cannanewb @seedlingmtl @Old Salt @Pennywise @West Hippie @Alafornia @The Bard

I apologize if I’ve missed members, there’s just way too many great members to think of! Hopefully some of these fine members can help me tag some more solid members in!!
:passitleft:

I use lemon juice to drop ph and bicarbonate of soda to raise it.
Oh I didn't think of that. Is or better than vinegar? Vinegar is only needed in very small amounts though as my first batch dropped to 3.9 hahaha

I'm in. First page. Keen for the purple hizzaze
Ahh thanks buddy! I can't wait to see what they come out to be. Thanks for tagging along.

Hey Dkmg :) I look forward to following your new grow journal. All the best. You look to be off to a good start.
Thank you Carmen! Happy to see you tagged along. How's the temperature in the cape? Here in the Central region it's up to 30°c already and I'm dying of the heat. Imagine summer only starts in December and how hot it will be this year.

I am here.
Looking forward to gazing through the Haze.
Cheers Bro
Thank you Mr brain! Happy to have you here aswell! Through the haze we shall gaze! I love it!

Sjoe Dkmg that sounds hideously hot. Are you melting? It's cool here. I am wearing a cardigan and socks but the sun is shining today which is a welcome sight. I am finding the outdoor growing way less labour intensive than the window weed. I'm quite excited to test the elements this year. I feel like I should be busier though.

PeekaBoo.jpg

:tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy:

Good day ladies and gentlemen!

I noticed I left a bit of info out on the first post.

First week
I sprayed the down with a spray bottle. The water was the botanium mixture of which I didn't measure and was tap water and not ph'd.

Second week
I watered with the nutrifeed mixture I previously mentioned at 100ml servings each.

Third week
I am now watering 200ml servings since transplanting to the material pots.

OK so I have transplanted to these homemade
material pots. I literally re-used some old material shopping bags. These should suffice till my 7 gallon material pots arrive from wish. :idea:

So far as for the growth of the seeds in coco are fantastic! :cheer:

20190923_112904.jpg

P#5 seems to be the only one not growing right. Maybe a bad seed? :straightface:

20190923_112908.jpg

Beautiful
P#1

20190923_112912.jpg

Sexy P#2

20190923_112914.jpg

Cute P#3

20190923_112919.jpg

Luscious P#4

20190923_112922.jpg

Slow P#5

20190923_112925.jpg

Fiesty P#6

I really need some good names :laugh:.

Come on people help me out!

All for now. Will do the next update on the growth and measements. :bongrip:
:tommy:

PeekaBoo.jpg

:tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy:

Good day ladies and gentlemen!

I noticed I left a bit of info out on the first post.

First week
I sprayed the down with a spray bottle. The water was the botanium mixture of which I didn't measure and was tap water and not ph'd.

Second week
I watered with the nutrifeed mixture I previously mentioned at 100ml servings each.

Third week
I am now watering 200ml servings since transplanting to the material pots.

OK so I have transplanted to these homemade
material pots. I literally re-used some old material shopping bags. These should suffice till my 7 gallon material pots arrive from wish. :idea:

So far as for the growth of the seeds in coco are fantastic! :cheer:

20190923_112904.jpg

P#5 seems to be the only one not growing right. Maybe a bad seed? :straightface:

20190923_112908.jpg

Beautiful
P#1

20190923_112912.jpg

Sexy P#2

20190923_112914.jpg

Cute P#3

20190923_112919.jpg

Luscious P#4

20190923_112922.jpg

Slow P#5

20190923_112925.jpg

Fiesty P#6

I really need some good names :laugh:.

Come on people help me out!

All for now. Will do the next update on the growth and measements. :bongrip:
:tommy:
Congrats @Dkmg01 on your grow. It looks like you're in great hands with the members following. Great looking seedlings for sure. I love some haze..great job brother. I'm pulling up a chair on this one.

Congrats @Dkmg01 on your grow. It looks like you're in great hands with the members following. Great looking seedlings for sure. I love some haze..great job brother. I'm pulling up a chair on this one.
Thank you very much bro! Glad you decided to pull up a chair. Pints are in the fridge :ciao:

Evening brother looking good over here I see, what size bags did you get from wish...?? Next time have a look at daggabay.com it's a local site that caters to our every canna whim and fancy...haha
Give me a shout if you would like to add some reg autos or photos to your summer grow if you have space and I can see bout sending you some.... :passitleft:

Evening brother looking good over here I see, what size bags did you get from wish...?? Next time have a look at daggabay.com it's a local site that caters to our every canna whim and fancy...haha
Give me a shout if you would like to add some reg autos or photos to your summer grow if you have space and I can see bout sending you some.... :passitleft:
What!? Wow that is so helpful. I'll have a look at it now. I bought 7 gallon bags 26 litre bags.

Screenshot_20190923-205105_Wish.jpg

Heck yeah I'd like some autos! I've been wanting to give it a go! Seeds or clones?

Back
Top Bottom