DNA Lemon Skunk Hempy Grow

I put a few up in my gallery for ya. Cause I'm a nice guy link! ;)

Oh yeah, have a great turkey day & the same to all.
I checked them out...me like-ee! I'll be gorging all day today, in memorie of all the murdered Indians.

Looking good sisco... as soon as Edward finishes his sculpture I'll be ready... lol.

Thanks for stopping to my grow

:reading420magazine: yours

For sure Herbsnbuds, I'm taking lots of precautions with my one Sativa, I only have a half a closet for the flowering stage. Ed is getting there.... just has a hard time holding the dang bowl.

Hey Sisco!:cheer:

I have nothing to say except "Good Job" :)

Thanks OMM, :grinjoint: I'm very happy with the way this thing is going so far. Hope to make you proud.

Now, I have to cut my son's hair before we go out gorging. :)

Thank You Staffy, I'm trying to get the camera to work. Need to get a new one... They have grown a little bit and still look healthy.

I took off a few fan leaves from around the bottoms for better air circulation and pinched my bubble again, which by the way is the only one showing me female pubes so far.

I aslo should post that I gave them 2 gallons of nute mix. I still feed and let them sit for three days and then go to watering again.

Thanks for dropping in and take care.

Smash it against the wall a few times! I am sure it will help! :tokin: That's how I fix the remote! Oh no that is against my hand! Sorry

Hey it worked! Thanks Tmac:thumb:
Here are the girls DFS 27
The donors
02784.JPG

Papaya

:
02682.JPG

White widow
02492.JPG

Northern lights

02595.JPG

Rock lock

023105.JPG

Bubbleliciouse
022100.JPG

The flower room 6? days into flower
Lemon skunk
02891.JPG

02978.JPG

Blue mystic
03066.JPG

They all look and smell great!:blunt:

Beautiful sisco! Have you had any of those strains before?

I've never smoked any of these strains, or if I did I didn't know it. Going way back I smoked some Columbian Gold and Redbud. I can't wait for this harvest.

I also meant to mention that it was right around this age that the cal/mag problems hit me. I know you're not using OC+ but keep a real close eye on your leaves. :peacetwo:

It worked just fine!! :goodjob:
:Rasta:

Wow looking great ! Love them when they are all short and bushy like that they seem to be very happy plants
Thanks Ugodmade, I'm thinking FF nutes are doing OK so far. Stop in anytime.

Beautiful sisco! Have you had any of those strains before?

I've never smoked any of these strains, or Going way back I smoked some Columbian Gold and Redbud. I can't wait for this harvest.
TY BlueDog, I have had Papaya before.. and not sure about the others. Like you said if I did I wouldn't know.

I also meant to mention that it was right around this age that the cal/mag problems hit me. I know you're not using OC+ but keep a real close eye on your leaves. :peacetwo:
Thanks you much man, I'll keep a close eye on them.

I have one possible male! The Blue is starting to show what looks like balls... They are really small so hard to say 100%.

Nice bushy set of plants sisco. :thumb:

I'm assuming you like the hempy method so far. Seems to be running pretty smooth.:goodjob:

My rep button finally loosened up.:peacetwo:

Sup siscokid, love how your ladies are turning out, nice and bushy.Good job.

good job on getting the camera working :)
plants are lookin nice man, cant wait to see some buds formin :goodjob:
Staffy, if this camera shits and doesn't wipe it's own ass... were SOL. All accounts are frozen for the winter. We spent a few on gifts, trying to do our part with the economy thing.

I found my first female pubes on the LS this morning, I also found some balls on the Blue.... :rip: to that one. :lot-o-toke:

Thanks for hanging out man.
Nice bushy set of plants sisco. :thumb:

I'm assuming you like the hempy method so far. Seems to be running pretty smooth.:goodjob:

My rep button finally loosened up.:peacetwo:

Gracias Mmmmick, I'm thinking the formula is now on set. No tweaking of anything.

Siscokid's formula

Well water, pH coming out is 7.4 on the color card...

Miracle grow perlite

Cal-Mag plus

I put 1tsp of Molasses in once

FF grow big, big bloom

Other than that, I'm using water pH at around 6.4-6.0 I still use the Feed, Water, Water method. I see some Cfl burns and some rust on a very small area of RL and Bubble, No burnt tips yet...

Hope I'm making sense and if not blame it on Canada. :tokin:

Back
Top Bottom