DNA Lemon Skunk Hempy Grow

Maybe I'm saying that because I keep visualizing how sweet a vertical cmh bulb would look in the middle of my grow, I think hempy lends itself to that. And I could quit screwing around with so many cfl's.

Hmmm uhhh... no peaking!
But yeah, I could see a vertical working very well for you :dreamy:

Ok no peeking!

Seriously I wish I had the money, because I don't think I can grow awesome buds like the great growers here do with just cfl's. I hope I'm wrong, but it's hard to get enough light to all of the plant like you want to. I think that a vertical bulb in the middle and some supplemental cfls would be a great combo.

I'm pretty confident I'll get something pretty good in the end. I love when they're in flower, it feels like the end is in sight.

Take care buddy....:lot-o-toke:

I think that a vertical bulb in the middle and some supplemental cfls would be a great combo.
I agree, but don't yet use supplementals. Still, the most important key to great buds, is great genetics.

I should be getting my "package" on Monday!:slide: heee-heee-heee
New toy for a big boy? :xmas: comes a little early :cheer:

Salutations and welcome Propa Gator:adore:That gator cage... is awesome!

I think I have some OK name brands in there, so far they look to be strong mother material to me.

Yup, :winkyface: I have a new 20 amp fuse coming. :smokin: OK should I just tell you? Na, I'll wait...

Thanks for checking out my little grow Sir Propa Gator.:thumb::hippy:

OK, we broke down and purchased a new camera today... Cyber Monday deal.

I won't be able to take pics for a little while so until then, here is what I've purchased for the closet.

Carbon_scrubber_kit.jpg

400_watt_HPS.jpg

20_amb_breaker.jpg

I also got some Root riot. :Rasta: Hope to get the camera sometime this week, but you know how it is.

Girls are looking really good. :yummy:

Hey sisco, kicking the flower room up a notch, I see.:thumb:

Formula tweaked, new lights, fan, filter, wooohoooo!!!

heheheh better and better.:welldone:

:slide: Hell Yeah, congrats on all the GEMs :slide:

Thanks man, I'm hoping to get my LS to give up some love. :rollit:

You are well set up now. Can wait to see the set up man. Cool buy
I'm kind of nervous about the heat, I'll post the pics up as soon as I have it in. I thought it would be here today, I'll be stuck to the window tomorrow afternoon. :rollingeyes:Take care bud :peace:
Hey sisco, kicking the flower room up a notch, I see.:thumb:

Formula tweaked, new lights, fan, filter, wooohoooo!!!

heheheh better and better.:welldone:
Yup! I can't believe it either... I think it's a winning combination:reading420magazine: Give the Hempy a go and use the space I have the best I can. I have 3 more of those Earth boxes... Thinking a SoG~ just thinking.

Your going to have some jealous children on here.LOL Congrats.

Oh stop it! A little 4oo hps is not that much bigger than what I've used. But the space the bulbs take up is gone!

I see the tracking number puts my shit a good 300 miles past my house. They shipped it past my house? Now they have to drive it back a few hundred miles.....Dang.

I've been smacking the crap out this camera since yesterday. I got it to work, but the whole time I have to sit next to the object that I want to take a picture of.

So I got a couple of the veg. room.

This is my clones, 4 LS 1 week? No roots showing but nice and green.
010321.JPG

The girls around 30 DFS
007388.JPG

WW in front Papaya in back
008374.JPG

And then the camera took a shit.
I took my plants out to inspect them and found that 2 of them are showing me like a light yellowing on the tips and leaves, the most is on my NL and some on the Rock Lock...

I just gave them nutes 2 gallons. Grow Big @ 1 tsp, 1 tsp of Cal/Mag, 1 tbs of Big Bloom @ ph of around 6.0.

Thanks everyone for the encouragement and the camaraderie.

hey sisco, looking good.....i have a 4oo in the middle of the other lights, and i use cfls in any dark spots, and led's all over.....lights are good....wish i had a 600 but not in the cards yet....congrats on all the goodies....L

hey sisco, looking good.....i have a 4oo in the middle of the other lights, and i use cfls in any dark spots, and led's all over.....lights are good....wish i had a 600 but not in the cards yet....congrats on all the goodies....L
I hear you...lights are good! I was going to get a 250 but somehow the difference in price was like 20 bucks. Someone screwed up and sent my shit a state North! Still no GEM...

If I could get a 400 under control in my closet I'll be lucky, I hate to loose all that hot air into the attic, but I don't want to punch anymore holes in my drywall either.

Thanks for dropping in L:peace:
Hey sisco! Congrats on the upgrades! Seriously now you have everything you need to produce world-class buds. Pressure's on :)
I can feel it already, Have you seen Motavations journal~! Man is growing some serious flowers with a 250:reading420magazine: Some Dank shizzle.
It's always great to get new toys~~ :thumb:

Yeah, small stuff that should give these strains some justice. Still no big league, and I don't see that happening either. Thinking small so I don't get burned. :thanks::420:

If I could get a 400 under control in my closet I'll be lucky, I hate to loose all that hot air into the attic, but I don't want to punch anymore holes in my drywall either.
Can you get a fan/filter combo? You'll need them for odor control when you join the strong-light club. To a duct in the attic running into your hot-air house heat ducts, or at least back into the house with heat and winter-needed humidity.

Hey Sisco! Man your hitting the big time now. I don't have a place for it, but that fan is killer! :)

Your getting to be world class! Great on the new camera......don't drop this one!:straightface:

Nice, nice set up Buddy!:ganjamon:

Look below.....I'm growing again!!! :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom