DobeWan's Perpetual Adventure 2.0: The Reboot

Don't see to many Boston's anymore around here. Nice little house dog for sure.

Awwwweeee what a sweetie! You have a great eye Dobe, I love that profile shot.

When I lived in the city we used to see them here and there, because they do well in apartments. She's a great little dog - confident and spunky yet affectionate, and smart enough to be a little POS when she wants to be. I spent a lot of time training her when she was small and she was a pro at it because she's so food driven. Break out the bait and she's in the palm of your hand.

I'm sure I'll post up some pics of my other dog at some point. I've had dogs around all of my life - from as long as I can remember.

With the name Dobewan I though your dog would look something more like this :laughtwo:

Capture270.JPG

Cute pictures, he sure looks like he is keeping a watchful eye on things!:thumb:

Sweet looking grow AND cute pups... count me in lol! Interested in that liberty haze as i still have a seed of it i havent grown yet.. they all look great so far! ...

Thanks toast, and thanks for stopping by the new journal! There are definitely a few eyes on the Liberty Haze - but Violator Kush and Royal Gorilla have some interested parties too. I love how everyone has their pet pick on every grow. Violator is the one I'm most anticipating, but after trying Chemdawg for the first time recently, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to the Liberty Haze too.

Thanks toast, and thanks for stopping by the new journal! There are definitely a few eyes on the Liberty Haze - but Violator Kush and Royal Gorilla have some interested parties too. I love how everyone has their pet pick on every grow. Violator is the one I'm most anticipating, but after trying Chemdawg for the first time recently, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to the Liberty Haze too.

Ah so you liked it eh?

Ah so you liked it eh?

Loved it - it reminded me of trying Sour Diesel for the first time years ago. It's definitely on my list to track down and grow now. I won't get it into the next round but I could see doing it some time this year.

Loved it - it reminded me of trying Sour Diesel for the first time years ago. It's definitely on my list to track down and grow now. I won't get it into the next round but I could see doing it some time this year.

I had good luck with Humboldt Farms Chemdawg. That is the one I won Plant of the Month with back in September.

I clicker trained both dogs and thought it was great. I'm a fan of dog training, but it's hard to keep it up once kids enter the picture. The kids take up enough training time on their own!

That's where the shock collar comes in... Hehe

I just started flowering out an hso chemdawg now.. shes a big gal, to me at least lol. I cant wait for her to finish!! Thanks for the warm welcome dobe! .

That's awesome toast - I'll definitely be stopping by to watch the finish. Ase's Chemdawg was a beauty!

Happy Friday everyone. Not sure about the rest of you guys, but I need this weekend for some R&R after being sick for what seems like forever. I think me and LA Confidential are going to spend some quality time together tonight.

Here's a quick update on the status of veg:

20180119-all-29V-001.jpg

Front row is, L-R: Liberty Haze 2, Liberty Haze 1, White Widow
Back row is, L-R: Royal Gorilla, Violator Kush, and Amnesia x OG

Training is under way across the board - all of the plants are in some state of bondage at this point. The younger Royal Gorilla just has sandwich ties holding her new growth to the existing fans, as the new growth is still pretty delicate. On the opposite side of the spectrum, Violator Kush is really starting to take shape, and I'm going to need to start plucking fans very soon - could have justified it this morning. White Widow still has her funky growth but otherwise everything is very much on track.

I've also turned on both my veg and flower lights on the plants in the flower tent. They're all growing quickly now, and mature enough that I think they can handle all that light. They should really take off in the next few days and then again when I pot them up to their fabric pots in the next week or so.

I'll probably do plant-by-plant photos on the weekend which might give a clearer picture of how I'm training, but if anyone has questions feel free to ask.

Back
Top Bottom