DobeWan's Perpetual Adventure 2.0: The Reboot

I should have also added, I have some new beans on the way... my first regs! I bought 2 5-packs, both from Reeferman... Pink Kush and Tuna Kush. One of my LPs grows Pink Kush and I've found it to be a fantastic night time med. I've never actually had Tuna Kush but I've heard the hype, and it seems like another very good fit for my medical needs, so I figured if I was getting the Pink Kush I'd throw in the Tuna Kush. This might also force some experimentation with making my own crosses in the future, which could be fun. I was thinking of getting Dark Star from TH Seeds but will hold off for now.

Really happy with where Violator Kush is! 29V and she's killing it.

20180119-VK-29V-003.jpg

Haha sounds nasty.. not gonna say what i was gonna say... be nice toasty.. .. You were right about that violator kush she has a really nice structure to her.. shes gonna be a big bushy gal! ...

“Pink” + ? — the possibilities are many! :laugh:

I grew one into flower in the fall and it was stout and bushy with a bunch of tops. This one is going to have a great shape.

Bunch of seeds coming... I wanted Blue Dream, Green Crack, Chemdawg and Kosher Kush for my next couple of grows. The freebies are all nice bonuses! Anything jump out to anyone? I know Jgrow liked Black DOG. Gorilla Cookies sounds promising.

Order:

Humboldt Seed Organization Chemdawg - 3
Humboldt Seed Organization Green Crack - 3
Reserva Privada Kosher Kush - 2

Freebies:

G13 Labs Seeds Skunk #1 - 1
Barneys Farm Seeds LSD - 1
Expert Seeds Gorilla Cookies - 1
DNA Genetics Seeds Tangilope - 1
Barneys Farm Seeds Amnesia Lemon - 1
Karma Squad Seeds Crumbled Lime - 2
Humboldt Seed Organization Black D.O.G. - 1
G13 Labs Seeds Pineapple Express - 1
Humboldt Seed Organization Blue Dream - 2

Blue Dream #1 choice of intrigue on your list. Love your little training pipe cleaners. :)

EDIT: still working on the clone shipper thingy we were talkin about. My thing is, would I pay for one clone to be shipped, naw, would I pay for 3 clones to be shipped, naaaah, would I pay for 5 clones to be shipped, heck yah. So I'm trying to figure out, do I make space for 5 medium clones, or 3 mature clones, or 1 stem of a clone, if that makes sense. Got all my parts together now. So exciting. :love:

Always a good sign when everyone has a different favourite. There are definitely some intriguing ones on that list!

OTM, these are all fems, as opposed to the regs I got with the previous order. I’d prefer fems at this point because I’m not quite ready to try my hand at breeding but I won’t be scared off by regs.

G2HM that’s awesome about the clone shipping ideas! I’m interested to see what you come up with. I was thinking like a poster tube or something like that - rockwool in the bottom, LED in the top?

I figure this sets me up for my next 2-3 grows minimum so I’m pretty excited for the future. Not sure I’ll need a dart JM... I have my favourites. Blue Dream and Pink Kush are going into my next round for sure...

Im most excited to see if your chemdawg looks like mine.. excited for you cause its an awesome plant so far!! I know this seems weird... but when you get the seeds take a pic of the chemdawg ones.. just wanna see if the ones i got were premature or the same as others. They seemed small and the first one i tried didnt pop.. yes i blame it on the seeds hehe. ..

Back
Top Bottom