Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Mass Medical has been working Bohdi's AG, but the ones he gave out as freebies came from Woodstock Farmacy. There was a lot of drama surrounding his selling it and that is why it turned into a freebie. I think that incident is actually what led to MMS falling out with Dynasty.
I knew you would know the back story. So I have the AG from Bohdi & Woodstock Farmacy then.
Thanks for the clarification!

Question here...

I accidentally screwed up my note taking and forgot to write down when I gave one of my plants the CAT drench. I grow autos and all are on different time frames so I have continuous harvests and it gets confusing especially when I forget to write things down lol. Anyway, I watered plain water after it’s first CAT but before the second round... and now Im stuck on what to do. Another CAT drench or continue on alternating drenches like you’re supposed to after a completed round of CATs?

Mass Medical has been working Bohdi's AG, but the ones he gave out as freebies came from Woodstock Farmacy. There was a lot of drama surrounding his selling it and that is why it turned into a freebie. I think that incident is actually what led to MMS falling out with Dynasty.
you got it yeti! MMS even pulled out of a show during that time, I think your right about the dynasty end also. to bad really but I'm sure glad I got some Napoli Blue and Dandelion Gum before they were discontinued. Have you tried any woodstock genetics?
Excellent work Farmer :high-five:. I've been on the fence about popping more Mass Medical strains. The 2 I grew weren't my favorite (GDPupil and Deadly Sativa) but I did get great feedback from others on those. I currently have been sitting on the Lambs Pupil and Heavenly Sativa (bought that for the free pure Acapulco Gold beans). Of the 2 I think I'll try the Lambs Pupil next. I know people are loving the Putang but I have so many Tangie crosses, that one didn't interest me. I look forward to your smoke report.
Thanks Neiko :passitleft: The lambs pupil did look great and had a good smoke report, long lasting from the few I saw grow it. I'm looking forward to smoking these after a few week cure. I do have putang going now I'm hoping its worth keeping. I'm looking forward to the cure I took about 2 oz's of each and stuck them in a amber jar that I will do a long cure 4-6 months. so far i'm happy wth the testers and the yield.

you got it yeti! MMS even pulled out of a show during that time, I think your right about the dynasty end also. to bad really but I'm sure glad I got some Napoli Blue and Dandelion Gum before they were discontinued. Have you tried any woodstock genetics?

I have not. I had not heard of them until a year ago or so and still do not know much about them honestly. I really do not know the whole issue with MMS and Dynasty, but I know the falling out happened around that time frame. It seemed like MMS pissed a few breeders off during that time. Whether it was because they felt he did something shady or something else happened behind the scenes I could never really tell. It is great that you got some of those packs before they were all gone. MMS seems to do a whole lot of one off breedings, which is a shame. I had a cut of GDPupil that i grew out a few times. Those would have been nice seeds to work through. Would have been great to pheno hunt a bunch and see what special things pop out. I am just glad I got the opportunity to run it.

I have not. I had not heard of them until a year ago or so and still do not know much about them honestly. I really do not know the whole issue with MMS and Dynasty, but I know the falling out happened around that time frame. It seemed like MMS pissed a few breeders off during that time. Whether it was because they felt he did something shady or something else happened behind the scenes I could never really tell. It is great that you got some of those packs before they were all gone. MMS seems to do a whole lot of one off breedings, which is a shame. I had a cut of GDPupil that i grew out a few times. Those would have been nice seeds to work through. Would have been great to pheno hunt a bunch and see what special things pop out. I am just glad I got the opportunity to run it.
same boat on woodstock, Some of the crosses looked interesting but I love those old school maine strains I'd love to get a hold of some I-95 and legit M.O.B :ganjamon: I'm not sure what happened either, it did seem like MMS pissed a few old school guys off. I've seen that GDP pupil in the archives would've loved to play with one of those but I'm a sucker for that GDP from 2009/2010. I do have a grand doggy purple x chemdog haze from connoisseur genetics

same boat on woodstock, Some of the crosses looked interesting but I love those old school maine strains I'd love to get a hold of some I-95 and legit M.O.B :ganjamon: I'm not sure what happened either, it did seem like MMS pissed a few old school guys off. I've seen that GDP pupil in the archives would've loved to play with one of those but I'm a sucker for that GDP from 2009/2010. I do have a grand doggy purple x chemdog haze from connoisseur genetics
Yeah that Grand Doggy Purps x Chemdog Haze should be a real winner bud! I enjoyed growing the GDPupil but the last clone I took grew real slow, then stalled and I think I killed it off when I was working through the last plants I had alive. I wanted to start fresh when I started up. I was hoping for that candy grape smell from it but it was super gassy. which I enjoy the smell of as well it just was not what i expected.

I bought heavenly sativa because I loved the deadly sativa you grew.
I thought the GDPupil was okay but not a keeper from me.
I already had Acapulco Gold as a freebie when I bought one of Bohdis other limited landrace strains. However I think Massmedical used Bohdis AG and maybe worked them a bit.
I also picked up the 5 star (sister of star pupil) due to the described focus effects.

I want to try some of them, but next are more @Kitchenhawk crosses. By the time I am done with that, should be a good time of year to run a full sativa. So it will be @Lerugged wild durban, provided they get here without any hitches. Thanks for the heads up on that one, if I had the room I would do a side by side with tropical seeds 70's durban. Sent @Morglie A few of those, don't know if he got around to them yet.

Have a great weekend everyone!
I've not ran then yet. I'm planning on doing a reproduction run on them, but I have a queue for my breeding room, so I've been holding off.

I've got a nice Kerala male at the moment in there knocking up a Kerala along with a few other plants. There's another Kerala cross I'm working on, then it'll be Durban time.

I didn't know they were the Tropic's 70s one. That's good to know. There's so many Durbans out there that are adulterated with other genetics. These look to be the real deal.

Yes they are, have been waiting on them a long time. Had to join the VIP club to get them, so I hope they are the real deal.
That's awesome! It should be cool to run them side by side with Lerugged's and see the differences, as I'm pretty sure they're from different areas in Durban.

Back
Top Bottom