Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Welcome to our hangout EQ :ganjamon:

All the best with the housing situation. If you have any questions just ask. Glad you decided to come join the good times.
Cheers Gang:passitleft:

Some High Brix Black Cherry Punch being squashed into some tasty rosin. Courtesy of @seedlingmtl. :drool:
950526E5-92BB-46C7-9D8A-143713386560.jpeg

F5004ED4-7E8E-4FCD-9E4C-EDD60461D061.jpeg

FF0B1DB4-3BD8-438C-A4F3-9E0450409A29.jpeg

And here’s some shots of my Maui Waui @ Day 60 of flower. Doc’s Kit :theband: Rocks:headbanger: Have a nice weekend Gang!

BAC97DCB-3953-459E-9787-3CA74A134804.jpeg

3481663A-455A-4CAC-9D23-90D7C0DB9FBA.jpeg

C3CE55C6-0D2B-4B09-BAD4-8B0BE6BA7558.jpeg

9496A410-DEE1-4A99-B78B-522589004362.jpeg
4FCFF579-AECC-4E80-812C-BBF1CB7FB353.jpeg

Thanks guys :ganjamon:

Doog’s if u want to try it I’ll bring the rig by next visit. The taste and aromas are amazing! It is strong the first couple sessions but our receptors get used to the increase in thc fairly fast. It will ruin flower after a solid week of a dab or two a day.

Just gotta have the right agenda for the duration of the buzz. I happened to be golfing one summer when a friend broke it out in the carts. One hit of GG4 rosin and I was gone for 3+hrs. Soaring high.... many balls were lost after this and hand and eye coordination was at a all time low:rofl:

Better task would be to make some Turkish Pressed Hash from Dry Bubble for a couple hours. have some good snacks on hand. Maybe a beer or two!

Great Sat eve to ya'l. A few pics here of my latest crop maturing. It's of course in Doc's HB soil . The slight curling on some of the leaves are only on the front two Lemon OG Haze, proving to us all ONCE AGAIN of the mid bloom issues some strains have.(OG , in these) This tells us all , pay attention to these things early too avoid disaster. These ones responded to Snake Oil W/Brix spray , but i failed to follow it up and now they will get one more. These plants have another 3 to 4 weeks left...They will be taken as far as our soil (5th run DBHBB 'modified') will take them. This soil will be re amended , re cooked , and re used for a 6th run.
Anyhow , i'm likin the shine they have despite the slight curling. Still no burnt tips and Brix looks respectable. Cheers gang.

:circle-of-love:

Yeah eh Yeti! I can’t sustain those waxy shiny leaves at all haha half the time at cats my girls fade out.

Hats off to ya Doog’s they look great. Nice thick dense looking OG nuggets too. :high-five: and in 5th run at that impressive. Keep it up Brotha :ganjamon:

Damn Duggs, those are some chunky monkeys you got there. They sure look good. They sure don't look like they have another month to go though. I can't imagine how fat they will be by then. How many weeks of flower will they end up going when you take them? The 5th run soil looks like it working out very well for ya too. I can't bring myself to run it past 3 runs. I like 1st run best personally, seems like I have less issues.

Damn Duggs, those are some chunky monkeys you got there. They sure look good. They sure don't look like they have another month to go though. I can't imagine how fat they will be by then. How many weeks of flower will they end up going when you take them? The 5th run soil looks like it working out very well for ya too. I can't bring myself to run it past 3 runs. I like 1st run best personally, seems like I have less issues.
Ya...they have about 3 weeks left, maybe a tad more. They will definitely not be taken too early.:cheesygrinsmiley: I figure the first chance i get after we get home from the beach , is when i'l take em. They are only 34 days into bloom and 44 days since flip, so they have a ways to go yet. I'm just glad they are healthy still . That will go a very long way in keeping them nice right to the very end. Yes, this soil is better than i thought it would be. I doubt they will get any CD's . i'm gonna let them go without this crop and concentrate on just Trans and GI to the end,...with water and Tea in between Drenches , of course. Thanks for your nice words my friend. Enjoy the day bud.....12 more days..... :headbanger:
:yummy: looking good.
Thanks Eggs....enjoy your day bud. Cheers eh.:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom