Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Finally the good ol Commonwealth has seen the light :slide: I"m on the same journey as well about to get my tent/lights/filter in by this weekend and now finally looking into Doc's Kit. I'm finding that its a pain in the @ss to try to piece together the individual components of the kit (I can't find organic worm castings with the NKP ration of 1-1-0, mostly finding 1-0-0) etc. Was wondering if I could get a complete kit from Doc as well. Please PM me anyone that can help!

I know a few growers that have fallen in love with this brand. Not sure on its geographic availability, but you can check by using your zip code: Earthworm Castings Unlimited, LLC

Trichomes are starting to form on the Tangie:

Picture_009297.jpg
Picture_006351.jpg
Picture_005368.jpg
Picture_004385.jpg
Picture_003392.jpg

Colombian:

Picture_001398.jpg
Picture_002390.jpg

Skywalker OG

Picture_007329.jpg

Garden shot under the Gavita's

Picture_008300.jpg

Doc, is a clone a mature plant? Does it produce better than seed?

Depends what you mean by 'mature'. I had a cutting I took too late that developed flower buds before it had roots. Wouldn't call that mature.

Similarly seedlings can be ready to go into flower before they are ready to produce decent crop.

I think the answer as with most things here is going to be about the roots, something you probably assumed when you posted question. Are they ready to support the crop you want?

Depends what you mean by 'mature'. I had a cutting I took too late that developed flower buds before it had roots. Wouldn't call that mature.

Similarly seedlings can be ready to go into flower before they are ready to produce decent crop.

I think the answer as with most things here is going to be about the roots, something you probably assumed when you posted question. Are they ready to support the crop you want?

Preach it Rabbi. It's all about the roots. The roots feed the soil and the soil feeds the entire plant. That's the most important thing. When the roots and soil are groovin' along the plants can really sprint. I like to run excess amounts of light for that reason. They get into a zone of growth once in a while where things just go crazy.

But not without an amazing root system.

Doc, is a clone a mature plant? Does it produce better than seed?

Clones are the same age as the mother plant. If you keep mother plants, the clones age with the plant and exhibit alternating nodes and large pre-flowers from the get-go.

On the other hand, a seed is programed to veg for several weeks, despite 12 hours of darkness.

I'd venture a guess that a fully fluxxed out plant from seed will out perform a clone. I have no experience with fluxxing, but it looks like a good way to increase yield, especially indoors. Just a guess.

Barring other factors, I'd grow from seed all the time. Unfortunately, there are factors....namely I don't have hundreds of seeds of my staple strains to just plant seed after seed.

Hey doc and gang, at the moment I do not have any re-charge and can't really swing it at the moment to get any. What should or can I do inplace of re-charge for this current round?

Hey doc and gang, at the moment I do not have any re-charge and can't really swing it at the moment to get any. What should or can I do inplace of re-charge for this current round?

Make sure to top dress with a bunch of EWC's. They will be fine with no added Recharge. See mine (in first run soil?) they have , and will not get any ReCharge this round. Make sure to give WayAX10 with every Brix and or DeStress spray too OK! Cheers and merry Christmas Boogs....good to see you BTW!:thumb::Namaste:

Merry Christmas Doc!:cheer:
Just digging the Hi (Brix) Life.
Thank you so much for all your hard work.:goodjob::thanks:

Back
Top Bottom