Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Hey Doc,

I haven't heard from you since I paid the invoice for one of your kits. Can you please confirm that you've received payment and I could possibly get a tracking # or order confirmation. Thanks!

Yes Khai. It's Christmas right now, so I took a couple days off from shipping. You're first in line on Teusday, and I always send tracking info. Also, I don't do the business side of things here on the forum, so email is perfectly fine for that.

But you'll get your kit! You just got preempted by a holiday.

Hey Doc,

I haven't heard from you since I paid the invoice for one of your kits. Can you please confirm that you've received payment and I could possibly get a tracking # or order confirmation. Thanks!

Out of the numerous kits ive ordered over the years...they've always showed up. Dont worry Snoog, Docs legit as they come.

Any chance u clever guys can tell me what to do with my plant please?
20161226_125624.jpg

Hey Doc,

Morning Snoog,...ya mon, as Tard just said there....no worries brotha, Doc is "on point" with his Kits and you will get it fast. Tracking info is really not even needed bud...that's how fast you'le get it. When you start and you have everything mixed up and ready to sit for 30 days, make sure it's somewhere warm and off any concrete floors OK. Enjoy and welcome once again my brotha!:thumb::high-five::bravo:

Morning Princess and gang. OK, right off the bat i see something that always bothers me. People use nice big pots , but for some reason , they neglect to fill them up, so a ten gal. pot is now reduced to 6 or 7 gal's cuz it's not filled up....just bugs me a lil is all. Ok princess i would get some EWC's on top asap and scratch them in a bit , then give her a big drink OK. She needs a bit more N, and the EWC's will deliver it . Don't let the soil dry out , keep it moist OK! Cheers....Doc will chime in soon and give his advise too! Cheers Princess!

Morning Princess and gang. OK, right off the bat i see something that always bothers me. People use nice big pots , but for some reason , they neglect to fill them up, so a ten gal. pot is now reduced to 6 or 7 gal's cuz it's not filled up....just bugs me a lil is all. Ok princess i would get some EWC's on top asap and scratch them in a bit , then give her a big drink OK. She needs a bit more N, and the EWC's will deliver it . Don't let the soil dry out , keep it moist OK! Cheers....Doc will chime in soon and give his advise too! Cheers Princess!

Sorry but what is EWC?

Make sure to top dress with a bunch of EWC's. They will be fine with no added Recharge. See mine (in first run soil?) they have , and will not get any ReCharge this round. Make sure to give WayAX10 with every Brix and or DeStress spray too OK! Cheers and merry Christmas Boogs....good to see you BTW!:thumb::Namaste:

Thanks, duggs. Good to see you, as well. I'm always lurking, don't worry! :D anyways, plants did get top dressed with EWC at transplant. I've been ultra lazy with brix sprays up to this point but will now be spraying weekly with brix and WA10x. Appreciate the help as always brotha.

Sorry but what is EWC?

Hey Princess, EWC is Earth Worm Castings. Get them at any garden store...are you growing in Doc's gear? Doesn't matter right now, get some and top dress with them , scratch them in a lil then water really good(when they need it). EWC's have a good , gentle , time released, source of N , and that's what she needs right now to darken up the green some and stop that , too early fade OK! Cheers.

Doc, I have predatory mites in my existing soil which I have 4 plants potted in. I'm building new soil soon but don't want those mites in the new stuff. Would the seedlings live if I rinced the soil completely off the roots and repotted them in new fresh soil?
Another option I was thinking about was nuking some of my existing soil and doing the same process of washing the soil completely off the roots and repotting in the nuked soil. After inoculating of course

Thanks, duggs. Good to see you, as well. I'm always lurking, don't worry! :D anyways, plants did get top dressed with EWC at transplant. I've been ultra lazy with brix sprays up to this point but will now be spraying weekly with brix and WA10x. Appreciate the help as always brotha.

Ya Boogs, spray every week with Brix and Way X10, it has minerals and things in it to help with the mid bloom fade. The trick is to start before real symptoms appear. I always try and "read" the leaves...we know what healthy is , so anything else is NOT welcome. Try and stop things before they get bad enough that you can really notice it...ie . curling leaves (Mg . shortage). Or yellowing lower fans (N shortage) Cheers Boogs.

Hey Princess, EWC is Earth Worm Castings. Get them at any garden store...are you growing in Doc's gear? Doesn't matter right now, get some and top dress with them , scratch them in a lil then water really good(when they need it). EWC's have a good , gentle , time released, source of N , and that's what she needs right now to darken up the green some and stop that , too early fade OK! Cheers.

Thanks duggan, doesnt the biobloom have plenty of nitrogen in it? What happend is i found springtails so left her to dry out, she was fine till 5th day then i found some leaves yellow, i defoliated yellow leaves n fed max bloom amount, then nothing changed again till 3rd day after that and found more yellowing? Do u not think i may need to feed and water more frequently?

Thanks duggan, doesnt the biobloom have plenty of nitrogen in it? What happend is i found springtails so left her to dry out, she was fine till 5th day then i found some leaves yellow, i defoliated yellow leaves n fed max bloom amount, then nothing changed again till 3rd day after that and found more yellowing? Do u not think i may need to feed and water more frequently?

Princess, without knowing your soil or what you've been putting in it , i'm sorry , i just can't give proper advise without knowing .Your not in our HB soil ...some other organic mix of your own i'm guessing . I can't advise giving more , or less of anything without knowing exactly what your soil make up is and exactly what is in those nutes you've been giving. Cheers .

I dont always double post, but when i do....

Morning Princess and gang. OK, right off the bat i see something that always bothers me. People use nice big pots , but for some reason , they neglect to fill them up, so a ten gal. pot is now reduced to 6 or 7 gal's cuz it's not filled up....just bugs me a lil is all.

Ill try to take some pictures of my stuff for you tonight. Pretty sure my 20's all have a solid 21gal in em.....

Funny enough I think getting em full takes a bit of a trick and experience, the ones that are like 3-6inches down probably started full and compacted quickly due to watering

If I'm not careful when I topfeed my dirt is so brimming it will go flying out of the pot. (in the past my pots looked less full, kinda only just this round figuring this trick out)

Doc, I have predatory mites in my existing soil which I have 4 plants potted in. I'm building new soil soon but don't want those mites in the new stuff. Would the seedlings live if I rinced the soil completely off the roots and repotted them in new fresh soil?
Another option I was thinking about was nuking some of my existing soil and doing the same process of washing the soil completely off the roots and repotting in the nuked soil. After inoculating of course
The seedlings would probably live if you were very careful.

But why don't you want the predatory mites?

Back
Top Bottom