Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Any of you guys ever grown out an Amnesia cross in the kit soil? So far I've tried two crosses and they grow so incredibly slow that they're only worth culling at this point. One was a strawberry amnesia and one was a regular amnesia. Just curious on other people's experiences if there are any.

I have grown an Amnesia XXL, then grew a couple of seeds I made crossed with a Jock Horror. I grew them with a low light schedule from seed -11/13 and less..

were they seeds or clones?

where'd they come from?

I have grown an Amnesia XXL, then grew a couple of seeds I made crossed with a Jock Horror. I grew them with a low light schedule from seed -11/13 and less..

were they seeds or clones?

where'd they come from?
They were seeds from a seedbank. I planted a Marionberry Kush the same time I planted the strawberry amnesia and the growth difference is phenomenal. Both amnesia's have been like this so I just don't think it's worth it..

Hmm I feel there's a difference between 10-14 Brix bud and 15-18, but above it I sincerely couldn't tell there was a leap into another dimension. It changes the taste completely that for sure, but I couldn't say the same about high.

Hmm I feel there's a difference between 10-14 Brix bud and 15-18, but above it I sincerely couldn't tell there was a leap into another dimension. It changes the taste completely that for sure, but I couldn't say the same about high.

Above 18 brix?

Yep 19-22.

Yup, that's all...well beer anyhow. I drink Stella for the same reason i grow DBHBB weed...i want the best and nothing else will do!
Top of the day to ya Beaves....you can laugh at me anytime ya wanna my brotha...cheers .:circle-of-love:

Well now ya got me thinking I need to try some Stella!

Back
Top Bottom