Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Some are in the harvest window, others not quite. But here's the state of the garden as of today:

Picture_001404.jpg
Picture_002395.jpg
Picture_003398.jpg
Picture_004391.jpg
Picture_005374.jpg
Picture_006357.jpg
Picture_007334.jpg
Picture_008305.jpg
Picture_009302.jpg
Picture_010291.jpg
Picture_011270.jpg
Picture_012260.jpg
Picture_013240.jpg
Picture_014233.jpg
Picture_015205.jpg
Picture_016171.jpg

You never disappoint, Doc!

Be honest Doc - when you see this, do you look real close to be sure it's not mold? :laugh:

Picture_005374.jpg

Gorgeous stuff! :bravo:

These girls are all 10 days in, all in softies (7's and 10's). 7 plants and pretty consistent. This round I have 5 same phenotypes, one that looks really BLD (bottom left in the next to last picture), the other quite NLD variety (bottom right in next to last pic). But they are the healthiest I've had. I'm watering a day sooner than I did before, giving slightly higher drench concentrations (~1ml/gal soil) and spraying brix in light concentrations 1x/wk.

All stems and petioles are lime green and the leaves are flat and pointy...I'm diggin' it.

tray17.jpg

tray29.jpg

tray33.jpg

top121.jpg

These girls are all 10 days in, all in softies (7's and 10's). 7 plants and pretty consistent. This round I have 5 same phenotypes, one that looks really BLD, the other quite NLD variety. But they are the healthiest I've had. I'm watering a day sooner than I did before, giving slightly higher drench concentrations (~1ml/gal soil) and spraying brix in light concentrations 1x/wk.

All stems and petioles are lime green and the leaves are flat and pointy...I'm diggin' it.

tray17.jpg

tray29.jpg

tray33.jpg

top121.jpg

How much better can they get? Not much!!! Especially when they're fake.

That's High Brix growing right there. Textbook.

These girls are all 10 days in, all in softies (7's and 10's). 7 plants and pretty consistent. This round I have 5 same phenotypes, one that looks really BLD (bottom left in the next to last picture), the other quite NLD variety (bottom right in next to last pic). But they are the healthiest I've had. I'm watering a day sooner than I did before, giving slightly higher drench concentrations (~1ml/gal soil) and spraying brix in light concentrations 1x/wk.

Just stellar, Gov, just stellar......

How much better can they get? Not much!!! Especially when they're fake.

That's High Brix growing right there. Textbook.

Yup, about as high as it gets right there! Id like to know the brix reading on those. There are people out there who claim to get astronomical brix readings and their plants dont look even close to as healthy as those. Hell, they dont even look as good as mine and I know im getting 14/15s all day!

I can get Brix readings at 30+ all day long from crispy leaves with bug honey all over 'em! :slide: :;):

Yup, about as high as it gets right there! Id like to know the brix reading on those. There are people out there who claim to get astronomical brix readings and their plants dont look even close to as healthy as those. Hell, they dont even look as good as mine and I know im getting 14/15s all day!

Those people also play golf and fish...

:rofl:

I can get Brix readings at 30+ all day long from crispy leaves with bug honey all over 'em! :slide: :;):

Yup, anyone who's getting 17s or in the 20s is full of shite or doesnt know how to take a reading. Our 14s and 15s are as healthy and beautiful as marijuana gets...bottom line. Your arguments are invalid and I don't want to hear them

... Id like to know the brix reading on those. There are people out there who claim to get astronomical brix readings and their plants dont look even close to as healthy as those...

I'll test and post tomorrow. I haven't taken brix readings in a good while, but first 2 rounds with these saw 12-13 early veg and peaked between 15-16 through about mid-flower.

The Brix readings on my pics range from 15 to 17 on the most recent batch seen above. I'd venture Gov's are nearly at 15 in veg...making them candidates to hit 18...which is the highest I've ever achieved.

If you test leaves that have that slightly downturned, non-lustrous look, they can test pretty high, but they're not healthy. If you let the leaves dry out for an hour they'll test really high too.

Or, maybe there are growers out there who just kick my ass and grow way better with higher brix numbers. I'd like to meet these guys. I rarely test anything over 12 when looking at hydro/coco, organic soil grows here and there. No one ever has anything over 12. Often they're in the 8 to 10 range. The best of the organic growers were 11 to 12, which is right there on the cusp of high brix, IMO. 18 is super special herb. 17 is nearly as good, but I swear the plant I got 18 on was just a bit better.

The current batch is still drinking like crazy, to they'll a nice Brix foliar and a GE drench in a day or two and I might....just might test 'em again. They've also got the sap dripping thing....Gutation, going on.

I've been smoking some SkyWalker OG and I feel friggin' awesome, so I'm very wordy. But hey, it's my journal so it's all good.

So, I wish you guys could try some of this 17 Brix weed. It's the best I can do right now.

Gov' looks like he's doing even better!

Any of you guys ever grown out an Amnesia cross in the kit soil? So far I've tried two crosses and they grow so incredibly slow that they're only worth culling at this point. One was a strawberry amnesia and one was a regular amnesia. Just curious on other people's experiences if there are any.

Back
Top Bottom