Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

I'll help out to if you want there are a couple things I think could be stated in a more simple manor like 1ml brix or strees per 1oz of water instead of all the calculations :)

Yes doc, most of us r here to help and learn from a "true pro"......thanks for everything. Hey smokey that does help....confirms I can do a little conversion....lol:thumb:

Question about RO systems: I see some of them include an "Alkaline PH/Mineral" stage at the end that is supposed to add some minerals back into the water to make it more palatable for drinking. Does anyone know if this is something to be concerned about using with the kit? Avoided? -Or no big deal, don't worry about it? :)

I figure if I'm going to invest in RO, it would be nice if it could replace all the bottled spring water I drink. :)

Question about RO systems: I see some of them include an "Alkaline PH/Mineral" stage at the end that is supposed to add some minerals back into the water to make it more palatable for drinking. Does anyone know if this is something to be concerned about using with the kit? Avoided? -Or no big deal, don't worry about it? :)

I figure if I'm going to invest in RO, it would be nice if it could replace all the bottled spring water I drink. :)

I advise against the ones that add minerals back in. It's better to know what you're dealing with, mineral-wise.

I know that you all have moved past this but as a new comer and somebody that reads more than post I wanna say as somebody that doesn't get on here a lot. I come here for information to learn from other people and to get ideas. I have grown off and on for the last 15 years and when I wasn't growing I was growing through you guys . One reason I don't post a lot is because there are some people that like to wish things around or things can simply be taken the wrong way so I think it's best for me to simply be quite and read and learn. Doc I wanna think you for putting you information out there for the whole world to see. I am sorry that things got twisted and rumors got started some people wake up and just think of ways to mess with people. Keep up the great work I look forward to learning more from you.

After re reading the last two pages I think I can help it will be at lest 6 weeks before I will be ready I will have to let my soul cook but I can run just one plant of high brix and maybe we all can work together to get it worked out

Hey Doc....top of the day to ya....yes ,i'de love to offer my support proof reading or whatever you need ....Your idea of a complete user 's guide for the Kit is fantastic and will take a little time to get feedback etc. before a final draft is done. Your work on this kit, as we call it ,has resulted in many,many successfull grows that otherwise wouldn't have happened....we all know that and thank you from the tips of our toes bud...thankyou ,once again.:high-five:

Doc you are correct about the RO system that adds minerals. I own one and had some problems growing black water using that unit. I'm currently growing 1 more round with black water and using just RO water no minerals and this round is looking great. Just thought i should share that with ya. HB FOREVER

OK. So here's what a mostly Indica plant (Grape Ape) grown on 11/13 in High Brix soil looks like. No more squatty stature and thick buds. Now we're stretched out, with bright green petioles and crazy tight nugs with frosting. It will go quite purple too. We definitely have something different going on here! This plant is in the zone in every way.

IMG_75194.JPG

IMG_75201.JPG

IMG_75212.jpg

IMG_75223.jpg

IMG_75232.JPG

IMG_75242.jpg

Lemon Paki

IMG_75332.jpg

IMG_75162.jpg

Grape Ape

IMG_75303.jpg

IMG_75291.jpg

Willie Nelson

IMG_75281.jpg

IMG_75272.JPG

IMG_75262.JPG

IMG_75251.jpg

Colombian Red (Punto Rojo) Punta Rojo? spelling?

IMG_75311.JPG

Champagne

IMG_75183.jpg
IMG_75172.jpg
IMG_75323.jpg

That Lemon Paki is so incredibly photogenic. Geez, stops me in my tracks every time.

Wow you grow Willie Nelson...in the immortal words of Tommy Chong, "Wow...that's far out man." :)

Hey Doc, I'm starting my kit this week! Ive seen your watering methods for clones, however I'm starting from seed. How would you go about watering schedules for a strong and vigorous root system when starting from seed? Sorry if you have mentioned this, I can't find anything related. Thanks for all your help!

Hey Doc, I'm starting my kit this week! Ive seen your watering methods for clones, however I'm starting from seed. How would you go about watering schedules for a strong and vigorous root system when starting from seed? Sorry if you have mentioned this, I can't find anything related. Thanks for all your help!

You always want to go wet/dry in veg. Seed or clone, makes no difference. Let them get to where they might start wilting if they don't get water in an hour and dunk/soak them.....let them dry out again....repeat.

We want lots of roots, thick, strong stems, and not too many leaves. That's how to do it.

Start with a one gallon pot for the seeds and up pot to the finish pot? At which point do you dip and using which drench mix?

I'm sorry Doc. Let me do some homework. I'll check out a couple journals and watch it in action.

Back
Top Bottom