Dos-Si-Dos & Wedding Cake ala Dope Seeds

Oh how Mg def got that ”bad”? Looks like something would block the uptake?
No, being new at this LOS this soil mix is made with the wrong type lime. I thought all lime was dolomite. It's not! Dolomite has much more magnesium. I've been having to feed Mag to all my grows. That one plant was most advanced, I usually catch it earlier, the rest are much less affected but still needed help.

No, being new at this LOS this soil mix is made with the wrong type lime. I thought all lime was dolomite. It's not! Dolomite has much more magnesium. I've been having to feed Mag to all my grows. That one plant was most advanced, I usually catch it earlier, the rest are much less affected but still needed help.
Didn’t know there can be wrong type of lime :rolleyes: Guess you learn every day

UP POT TIME UPDATE

Hi all, some of these ladies have grown to want water every day so I gave them a new home in 1 gallon pots.
Preparation of soil was to add a tsp of @DYNOMYCO per gallon and mix. Another sprinkle of michorazshit powder of another company on the roots themselves too boot. Here they are today.
Here they are snuggling up a little too much.
So I took these who were being watered just about every day.
They showed me some good rootage!
So I put them in 1 gallon pots
I was going to keep 2 journals but that's out. This journal will be the one containing all of what's growing now.
SO there's some new seedlings to see.
A CBD Cream and Cheese
A Runtz Muffin
And a Cannatonic
And a Peyote Forum
WooHoo! Things are beginning to heat up! Those last 4 I plan to try a quadline. Looks like fun! The Black Skull girls from @Dope-Seeds will get lst for a flat canopy.
Those are some serious roots!

Yep, all the time. Now it's going to take months before I can get some revised in there. It's a game of patience!

Hey Fudo. I see heavier and thinner, and I think this amount is what I like best.
They’re beautiful.

CLONE RE-HOMING UPDATE

Yesterday was new home day for these stankberries. My BIL had a revamp of his grow space. Did a great job! These babies will enjoy life! I have to mention again these were cut on Oct 5th and had three leaves each. Pic day was Oct 24. 19 day old cuts here and ready to up pot next weekish.
Good luck kids!

The rest of the ones sprouted together decided to join and upgrade their living quarters. Won't be long before the tent's tight in there!
Congrats on all the new growth, and it won't be long at all before it's damned crowded in there!
I'd like to show anyone interested, what a Magnesium deficiency looks like at this stage of life, on this plant, in LOS.
What about another plant at a different stage of growth not in LOS? What would it be then. ;)
Heavy THCV is coming next grow for my lady and me!
:yahoo: VG and I should be dropping ours later this week, so we'll pave the road for you!
My BIL had a revamp of his grow space. Did a great job! These babies will enjoy life!
:woohoo: they're looking fab.

Strated to think could there be something blocking Mg uptake, or not allowing it to ionize into Mg+2 as below stated (for example by microbial life)

The cannabis plant absorbs magnesium in ion Mg+2 form, being this the magnesium formulation normally found in most soils. Thus, the absorption of this nutrient will be determined by the available form of this element in the substrate for marijuana plants.

It’s important to find a balance between the available and the unavailable magnesium in the soil. Unavailable magnesium still hasn’t been transformed by the microbial life yet, so plants can't absorb it.
Or is it present in 2:1 ratio of Ca:Mg in soil?

If that were true my epsom wouldn't bring them back so easily I think?
In my latest understanding ye.. But epsomsalt being very common ”homemade” cure for Mg def so it is a bit contradictory. Do you have any fert that contains Magnesium in MgO (Magnesium Oxide) form? It is already in ion form so it should be fairly easy for the plant to absorb/uptake it.

In my latest understanding ye.. But epsomsalt being very common ”homemade” cure for Mg def so it is a bit contradictory. Do you have any fert that contains Magnesium in MgO (Magnesium Oxide) form? It is already in ion form so it should be fairly easy for the plant to absorb/uptake it.
I'm about to fix this for good I believe when I mix next time with dolomite lime. I don't think I have another mag strong component in house either.

Highya SO,

Yeah, we're getting it! Nothing serious, but a lot of rain, and wind gusts up to 45 mph. Good day to smoke cannabis and recoup from the flu! Nothing serious. Happy Smokin'

Highya SO,

Yeah, we're getting it! Nothing serious, but a lot of rain, and wind gusts up to 45 mph. Good day to smoke cannabis and recoup from the flu! Nothing serious. Happy Smokin'
Yeah, we got some intestinal thing going on, no biggie too. Same windage and rain. Nice day to mix some soil maybe if no one's using the washer.;)

Highya SO,

Yeah, we got some intestinal thing going on, no biggie too. Same windage and rain. Nice day to mix some soil maybe if no one's using the washer.;)
Hope y'all feel better soon.

Stone.
I screwed my Forum up somehow. Had to flush and reset her this morning.:rolleyes:

Yours is looking great. All of them are.
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom