Double H: Second Grow With MarsHydro, SP3000 Over Three Autos

Hi all! It’s been almost a week since they popped their heads up. Here’s how they’re doing so far.

Jack Herer - fly like an eagle
315AAA16-3397-4EC0-BD86-1A068D32F5F1.jpeg

Mandarin cream xl - so pretty
E51814F9-A27F-4402-85B7-7D0877C928AE.jpeg

OG Kush - cute lil chubby leaves
99797A68-4678-44A6-A046-18D0EACB35F9.jpeg

3 pretty maids all in a row
10058D88-EA09-4BBD-8205-6248DECFD853.jpeg

They got a little leggy, so I turned up the light a little and I think it helped. I’ll have to bring in some more dirt to bury them a little more.

Slow goings on the beginning, it they seem happy enough, so I am too.

Hope you’re all doing well and staying safe my lovelies! :love:

There were 3 in the tent and the little one said we’re awesome! we’re awesome!
Then they all rolled over and one fell out

Sorry only the first verse fits your grow….

Congratulations Heavenly Hybrid (best internet name everrr btw)

Thank you all so very much! :love: I really appreciate each and every one of you. :)

So, the girls are plugging right along. I brought out a humidifier because the rh was down in the 40s, now it’s up to 53. Not perfect, but much better. Temps are in a good range now, feels like we’re getting everything dialed in. Over the last 24 hours, it had a low of 72° and high of 81° so I’m happy with that for now.. until I need to dial the light power up and start fussing with everything again! :D

We’ve just been getting everything ready for Xmas and trying to relax while the kiddies are on break. I hope all is going well with you and stress levels are low. If not, keep your chin up! Things will settle again soon. Sending you all loves and stay safe out there my grow buds!

I really appreciate each and every one of you.
Even me? :battingeyelashes:
start fussing with everything again!
It will seem like old times!
We’ve just been getting everything ready for Xmas and trying to relax while the kiddies are on break. I hope all is going well with you and stress levels are low. If not, keep your chin up! Things will settle again soon. Sending you all loves and stay safe out there my grow buds!
Enjoy the holiday double H. Merry Christmas to the entire Hybrid family!

Hey all! It’s crunch time and I’ve procrastinated myself into a busy day today. But I did want to pop on and say Merry Christmas to those who celebrate! I hope you all have a fantastic holiday and make some wonderful new memories :love:

Have a great Christmas, HH and family!

Happy New Year, Heavenly!
:party:

How are your little ones?
Happy New Year Felipe!! And happy holidays to everyone!

It’s been a bit of a whirlwind around here, I can’t believe it’s almost 2022 o_O
I have been meaning to take some pics and I keep forgetting! It’s lights out right now, but I am committing right here, right now, to take some tonight at lights on. I need to make one more post in 2021. I think they are about ready for topping, so that will be coming up soon too. :thumb:

I hope all is well with you and everyone is staying safe. Happy New Year and no drinking and driving!

Back
Top Bottom