Double H: Second Grow With MarsHydro, SP3000 Over Three Autos

Happy New Year and no drinking and driving!
Same to you and yours, HH!
I'll be babysitting the 5 yr. old granddaughter, so I'll be sober and hangover-free on new years day...I can't say the same for her mom, though....

Okay buds, I’m making good on my promise and I’m sneaking one more update in for 2021! :D

The girls have been plugging along nicely. They are now 17 days from sprout, so I’m really pleased with how they’ve done so far. Each girl is at least on her 4th node, I think Jack might be starting work on her 5th, so I need to make up my mind with which node I want to top at.

Jack Herer
69788AE9-27B6-4659-953F-A0D964CC8325.jpeg

Mandarin cream xl
C8B92BEF-E939-4206-94C3-5ED5E84DACFF.jpeg

OG kush
36011DDD-4C4C-4C1A-97BE-5725A0DE1825.jpeg

Whole family
1EE8AD0D-5544-4364-BFB6-08200939407E.jpeg

I ended up bringing a humidifier in the tent and it’s been much better. The range has stayed in the 50-60 range, so I think that’s part of the good growth they’ve had. I’ve also been good about watering in a circle around the perimeter of the leaves this time. The benefit of only having a few plants to take care of, I guess? Quality care. Although, I am wondering if I’m watering them a little too often? Their leaves do have a bit of that rippled, overwatered look.

I’ve given them two waterings with 2g/gal of MC, just because it’s so much easier to deal with, than the general organics. Particularly in the beginning, there is a lot of math with the g.o. and I am not here for it. :)

Well, I think that’s all we’ve got going on here. I hope you all have a great evening and stay safe. Here’s to all the fantastic plants we’ll grow in 2022, Happy New Year my grow buds! :yummy::ganjamon:

, I am wondering if I’m watering them a little too often?
The leaves don't have that "inflated" look, so I think your watering is fine...seems like, at their age, sometimes the leaves are just "funny" for no apparent reason...but they look nice 'n healthy, heading into 2022!
Happy New Year to you and the family, HH! :hug:

Happy New Year guys!! :party:

I heard from VG too and she mentioned that the change in rh may be the reason for the leaf wrinkle. I’m planning to just watch and wait for now, I’m not too worried so far. :)

I’m a New Year’s Eve lame-o. Mr H usually wakes me up for a few minutes at midnight for a toast and a smootch , and I’m back to sleep! :laughtwo:

Happy New Year to you and yours HH! I’m with ya on the New Years Eve thing! I use to have parties but the last few years I’m out by 10:30-11pm!
:party:

Your plants are off to a fantastic start Hh! Beautiful green and as happy as can be!

Just wanted to swing by and wish you and your family the happiest of New Years!

Your plants are off to a fantastic start Hh! Beautiful green and as happy as can be!

Just wanted to swing by and wish you and your family the happiest of New Years!
Omg!!!! N I’m so happy to see you! :yahoo:
Happy new year to you and the family, thank you for stopping to say hi!!

Omg!!!! N I’m so happy to see you! :yahoo:
Happy new year to you and the family, thank you for stopping to say hi!!
Thanks Hh! Happy too stop by and see one of my best growing buddy’s doing so well! Will be fun to watch these girls should be a fun ride!

Hello everyone, time for the first update in 2022.

Last night (day 18) I went ahead and topped the girls above the 4th node. The spacing was pretty small for a couple of them, so hopefully no fims. I forgot to take my phone, so no befores, but here’s the afters.

Jack Herer
4A810A8F-ABA4-4B96-BBA7-90D7D94023C3.jpeg

Mandarin cream xl (she’s so pretty)
2B31D66E-61E7-42C0-AF97-DE7C055E715B.jpeg

Og kush
BB37C706-08D4-426C-8CA4-F756761F1545.jpeg

Fam
32A83F1E-5BCE-4271-B9CF-07F5DCDCF9EE.jpeg

The tops were so small, they kinda look the same anyways. And now I’ll begin pistil watch.

I guess that’s all for now, I hope you’re all having a wonderful start to 2022! :love:

3 beautiful little ladies there, HH!
When they start out that well, you know the end result is going to be amazing...

They all are looking very nice Hh! You are right the mandarin cream xl is definitely a pretty little lady! Nice work on the toppings, you’ll have a nice canopy covered in tops in no time.

:ciao: hi HH! Gosh, day 18 and having 4 nodes is awesome. I'm sure they will do great! I was hoping to have an OGK auto to grow alongside you but I had two failures and there ain't no more! Happy New Year and I'm glad to see you here. :love:
Hey Boo! Bummer about the OGs, but I’m sure whatever you replace them with will treat you better. Happy New year to you sweetness and I’m so, so happy to see you here too!! :love::circle-of-love:
3 beautiful little ladies there, HH!
When they start out that well, you know the end result is going to be amazing...
Thanks carcass, that’s high praise coming from the auto-master himself!
They all are looking very nice Hh! You are right the mandarin cream xl is definitely a pretty little lady! Nice work on the toppings, you’ll have a nice canopy covered in tops in no time.
Thanks N, I’m sure hoping so. I kinda fried them last round and stunted them a bit. So far so good on this round though (knock on wood)!

Hey HH.

Remembered something...
The wave in they plants leaves could also be genetic.
My Grandpa's cut GG4 has a wave to the leaves like that.
It's one of the ways to identify his cut from the others.

Back
Top Bottom