Drcannabi's KIS Organics Recycled Soil - HSO Loast Coast OG - LED Grow

i try not to spray the buds either, been there done that..:) ...I spray mostly on the leaves' underside :thumb:

Thanks Ziggs!

I know the protocol calls for it, but if they are high brix without foliar, what's the point? I do believe in a foliar regimen during the vegetive cycle. But spraying buds I'm going to combust and inhale isn't attractive IMHO. No offense intended, I know many fantastic growers foliar feed during flower, but I don't see myself going there any time soon.

Love Peace and Stinky Cheese :circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

At the end of the day, you need to do what is comfortable for you. You learn from many growers, and apply what makes sense to you. Otherwise every grow would be a carbon copy of the next.

At the end of the day, you need to do what is comfortable for you. You learn from many growers, and apply what makes sense to you. Otherwise every grow would be a carbon copy of the next.

You got that right Blaze my friend! Thank you! :circle-of-love:

Thanks Ziggs!

I know the protocol calls for it, but if they are high brix without foliar, what's the point? I do believe in a foliar regimen during the vegetive cycle. But spraying buds I'm going to combust and inhale isn't attractive IMHO. No offense intended, I know many fantastic growers foliar feed during flower, but I don't see myself going there any time soon.

Love Peace and Stinky Cheese :circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

of course no offense taken, my friend.. :) :circle-of-love:

as Blaze said so well..use what works for you..

:)

We all have a lot invested in our own styles of growing and what works for one may not work for another. At the end of the day if you can say your stuff is better than the next guy's or gals, that's all that matters! If you're happy with what you grow and smoke...dont change it! Oh, and I absolutely LOVE my smoke lol :)

I wanted to let you all know, that the strawberries and cream is really changing it scent profile. It smells like cat piss. It's pretty disappointing really, earlier in flower around week five and six it had a deep ripe strawberry poptart scent. Now it is not nearly as nice of a smell. I sure hope a good slow dry and cure will bring out the strawberry smell again, but this is pure nor Cali cat piss smell. On the other hand, the high is phenomenal. It is right up there with the Lost Coast og. Send positive vibes in the direction of my tent, need to cross the finish line like a winner :)

I yanked a branch off each plant last night and looked at them under my digital microscope. The strawberries and cream and the Lost Coast og are almost there. They are about 70% cloudy 25% clear and 5% amber. I will be chopping them at the end of this week.

Both of the white phenos are 50% cloudy and 50% clear. I will let these go two more weeks.

They're all being fed with filtered h2o. That's what I will stay with until chopped.

Any specific reason for going with straight water for the last couple weeks Dr? Have you done a comparison and chose that? I'm curious if it changes anything :)

Wise words from The Blaze! This place wouldn't be much fun if it were nothing but hydro as far as they eye could see. This place is a cornucopia of good growing ideas!

Bob

Any specific reason for going with straight water for the last couple weeks Dr? Have you done a comparison and chose that? I'm curious if it changes anything :)

might he be 'flushing' before harvest?

Hi Tard and ziggs,

No flushing here. Most of the grow I use straight h20. I add my budswell routine during weeks 2 and 5. To boat flower production. Now I've never done a scientific test to prove beyond a doubt that my budswell routine does anything. But given the eye test, I'm convinced it improves the health of the flowering plants. This grow I applied my budswell routine week 2 and 5-6. I really like how the plants responded, but I don't really have any comparisons other than memory recall. :Namaste:

We all have a lot invested in our own styles of growing and what works for one may not work for another. At the end of the day if you can say your stuff is better than the next guy's or gals, that's all that matters! If you're happy with what you grow and smoke...dont change it! Oh, and I absolutely LOVE my smoke lol :)

Well said my friend! :thumb:

Wise words from The Blaze! This place wouldn't be much fun if it were nothing but hydro as far as they eye could see. This place is a cornucopia of good growing ideas!

Bob

Well said Dr!

I have to admit I chuckled a bit on the hydro comment lol:circle-of-love:

20160123_184915.jpg
20160123_184927.jpg
20160123_184938.jpg

20160123_184932.jpg

wow, piece of art :circle-of-love: great job my friend, 10/10!

wow, piece of art :circle-of-love: great job my friend, 10/10!

Thank you Brother,

I'm super excited about this grow. It's really looking like it will finish with flying colors.

Tried some strawberries and cream for a first toke of the day. I'm super stoned lol. That's from 1 vape hit 40 minutes ago :thumb: The cat piss smell is turning back into a nice ripe strawberry scent and this is one powerful lady. Almost too powerful. Wouldn't want to smoke this as a 1st time strain (not for beginners). Thanks for stopping in my friend! :circle-of-love:

Hi Brightlight,

I don't know what happened (good weeds) but I answered youon the wrong thread maybe? Lol. Anyways here's my reply about the SnC :):circle-of-love:

I wouldn't say she's the most potent, but she is a great compromise between potency and ease of use lol. The white is up there potency wise but I'm not reaching for her. I'm constantly reaching for the S n C. With that said I've just had my first sample of 7 week LCOG and that is easily my favorite of the grow. For me potency has to have soft edges for my affection lol.-

I don't know how to explain it but I like weed that doesn't let you know its there, it just makes what ever your doing better lol. I would put this LCOG in that category. Such a wonderful taste and high. So smooth in every way. I actually had a big blast of marshmallow flavor of the vape hit. I'm as stoned as any of the weeds in this grow but I like this one the best.-

Since I wouldn't have even grown this if it wasn't for you, I owe you a gigantic THANK YOU!-

S n C Is definitely a keeper and a great day time med that won't slow you down. 2nd favorite of the grow. I usually need a month to know if something is a keeper, but I hit the jackpot here. 2 keepers in one grow.-

The white S1's are a different story. They are VERY potent but not fun for me. If I was still in high school I would love it lol. But now I'm unable to move after smoking her. A little parinoid and makes time go by so slow. I def prefer weeds that make time fly by. LCOG does that for me. The White s1 #2 (the frost monster) has an unbelievable grape smell and taste, which is not typical for this strain. I'm hoping the edges smooth out. #1 is just like a really good hash plant. Kind of bummed but now I see why everyone crosses their strains with her. She is extremely frosty and easy to grow with pure potency.

This strain hunt is only getting started hehehe. Talk to you soon brother light! :Namaste:

Well my friends today is the last day I can smoke weed. My kaiser dr will not prescribe my pain meds (which I'll need for another 3 months) unless I'm pot free. What a bummer. I've grown a full tent of of beauties and can't smoke them. I thought since wa is a legal state it was a non issue. Kaiser makes there own rules. I'm not mad and am happy I have a great dr that cares, but I'm afraid the medical community is still a little blind to the potential of mmj. Please don't take this as I'm bitching, I'm not, I was just really looking fwd to smoking all this fine herb hehehe. So it's going to be a while before I'll be able to give full smoke reports. :Namaste:

Well my friends today is the last day I can smoke weed. My kaiser dr will not prescribe my pain meds (which I'll need for another 3 months) unless I'm pot free. What a bummer. I've grown a full tent of of beauties and can't smoke them. I thought since wa is a legal state it was a non issue. Kaiser makes there own rules. I'm not mad and am happy I have a great dr that cares, but I'm afraid the medical community is still a little blind to the potential of mmj. Please don't take this as I'm bitching, I'm not, I was just really looking fwd to smoking all this fine herb hehehe. So it's going to be a while before I'll be able to give full smoke reports. :Namaste:

my sympathies....its almost an O'Henry story.. in 3 months can you enjoy or no?

Back
Top Bottom