Drcannabi's BudMaster GOD - Organic Soil - Venom OG - Autopots

If you're using FFOF, you'll need to supplement with bottled nutes. Don't use any liquid Organic nutes, they'll clog the lines. I've seen some amazing results using bottled nutes, but I love the flavor with Organics so that's why I use the LOS.

Apologies for the noob question but what's the difference? I have Fox Farms trio stuff, they're liquid and shipped to me in bottles. LOL.

My new Budmaster should be here in a week. VERY EXCITED!!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Apologies for the noob question but what's the difference? I have Fox Farms trio stuff, they're liquid and shipped to me in bottles. LOL.

My new Budmaster should be here in a week. VERY EXCITED!!

Oh that makes sense, I misunderstood. Fox farms trio should work as long as the bottled nutes are synthetic. I'm not familiar with them. I'd send an email to the AutoPot guys and ask them if it's ok to use those specific nutrients with the system. My experience is they answer pretty quick with good info.

I'm excited for you too on the Budmaster light. Woo-hoo which one did you end up getting? They are just so damn sturdy and the tech is A+++.

Hey there Doc... first off good to hear your dad is back and on the mend.

Thanks for helping him ... Good job bro! :Namaste:

Family first.

Now glad to see you are back ..

The HSO Black Dog .. my run I had 1 plant that is completely off the charts top shelf... looks smell taste meds everything. The other 3 are the same except they exhibited fox tails... not that that's a bad thing, cause you know I always go too long hahaha, but just putting that out there for ya.

The BD is a 2-3 puff thing... will kick my ass when I do the 10 puff deal... I'm letting it cure some more. Tame it down some if ya know what I'm sayin..

Yah buddy, glad to see you back. Good vibes to you and your family.

Oh that makes sense, I misunderstood. Fox farms trio should work as long as the bottled nutes are synthetic. I'm not familiar with them. I'd send an email to the AutoPot guys and ask them if it's ok to use those specific nutrients with the system. My experience is they answer pretty quick with good info.

I'm excited for you too on the Budmaster light. Woo-hoo which one did you end up getting? They are just so damn sturdy and the tech is A+++.

I went with the new high pressure sunlight line, HPS-9. Hopefully it lives up to the price tag!

Your gonna love the sunshine by Budmaster my friend! :) I've ran em for a while now and my plants love them :) easy for checking your plants also thanks to the natural light :)

Thanks, LA! Between the Budmaster and the Autopots I have you and Dr to thank/curse for my recent spending spree. .

Hey there Doc... first off good to hear your dad is back and on the mend.

Thanks for helping him ... Good job bro! :Namaste:

Family first.

Now glad to see you are back ..

The HSO Black Dog .. my run I had 1 plant that is completely off the charts top shelf... looks smell taste meds everything. The other 3 are the same except they exhibited fox tails... not that that's a bad thing, cause you know I always go too long hahaha, but just putting that out there for ya.

The BD is a 2-3 puff thing... will kick my ass when I do the 10 puff deal... I'm letting it cure some more. Tame it down some if ya know what I'm sayin..

Yah buddy, glad to see you back. Good vibes to you and your family.

Thank you Brother Bo! The BD sounds incredible. I'll definitely be growing this strain soon :)

I went with the new high pressure sunlight line, HPS-9. Hopefully it lives up to the price tag!

Oh yeah Cano! You are going to love that light.

Hey Dr :) really looking forward to your run with the big black dog :) best of buds as always :)

Your gonna love the sunshine by Budmaster my friend! :) I've ran em for a while now and my plants love them :) easy for checking your plants also thanks to the natural light :)

Hi there LA my friend, I'm stoked to grow those Black Dogs out. Would you compare the HPS sunshine to the GOD V2? I just received my second GOD 8 so my dinachem and sour diesel will each get their own light hehehehe! Gonna be huge. Time for some pics soon!

Thanks, LA! Between the Budmaster and the Autopots I have you and Dr to thank/curse for my recent spending spree. .

It's a sickness lol :rofl:

Hi there carebrother! Trying to get out of a rut lol!

Hey there Doc, whats happening??

Positive health vibes your way n hoping dad is on the mend.

Fall is upon us, for us east coasters = finally lower RH in the grow room! :thumb: Thanks to the grow Gods..

Whatcha got going brother ... pics or it didn't happen, hahaha.. No pressure no pressure! :Namaste:

All I got is little girls.. a few trying to show some pretty whites.

Al Capone in the house in soil and Chemdawg ... I'm now on a Blackberry Kush train tho... its soooo tasty.

Made my first dry sift hash the other day....face plant oppps gonna have to toke er easy tonight.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hey Dr. are you using the Sohum soil? If you are how did you get their soil? Tried ordering through the website and it states delivery unavailable. Tried calling the number a few times, no one picks up, left a message. Finding this all a bit weird. Can you tell me how your experience went?

Hey Dr. are you using the Sohum soil? If you are how did you get their soil? Tried ordering through the website and it states delivery unavailable. Tried calling the number a few times, no one picks up, left a message. Finding this all a bit weird. Can you tell me how your experience went?

Nulife, I recently ordered from them. Had to order by phone since the website didn't work. Shipment arrived as scheduled, but like amateurs they put their full company name on the return address (American C company, which I'd never even seen on their site), and it freaked me the F out to be honest. I emailed them about it and they apologized and said they would remove that from future customer orders, but that was little comfort for me.

Haven't seen drcannabi here in quite a while now. Hope he's doing alright.

So what's up, Doc? Are you up to something? :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom