Drcannabi's BudMaster GOD - Organic Soil - Venom OG - Autopots

Hi Brightlight! Relentless definitely is one to look out for. He's got just about every clone only out there. Another one is dynasty. He seems to develop his strains more than most and hasn't really strayed even with all the og/chem madness going on lol. Loompa farms looks killer too. Rare dankness has some great genetics available but my results have been mixed. Believe it or not, HSO has been the most consistent for me. Easy growth, no nanners and plenty of potency.

Which ones are catching your eye?

Shiggs your huckleberry kush from Dynasty was the reason I bought a pack. That was one of the frostiest plants I've seen in a while. I've got a lot of bodhi gear in going to have to start growing very soon. That said, I'm probably going to pick up the joystick and space monkey. So many beans and so little time lol. I checked out dusted bud, which strain did you grab?

I picked up Chrome Jacket and Pacific Pine from Dusty. He added a tester ((NL x j27) pheno 3 x Sour Cruz). And I'm stoked you got the Huck Kush. Pop them beans already. It's a true joy to grow. And don't assume a tall plant is male. My favorite pheno flavor I have is the HK3 Pineberry and I was sure it was going to be male. (Large internode, thick stems, big leaves, no preflowers. Turned out to be Kush pole structure. Amazing vape. Huge rosin yielder.

Hi Brightlight! Relentless definitely is one to look out for. He's got just about every clone only out there. Another one is dynasty. He seems to develop his strains more than most and hasn't really strayed even with all the og/chem madness going on lol. Loompa farms looks killer too. Rare dankness has some great genetics available but my results have been mixed. Believe it or not, HSO has been the most consistent for me. Easy growth, no nanners and plenty of potency.

Which ones are catching your eye?

Doc....the seed collection grew this summer. Hit some good sales & added new packs from not only Relentless, but also In House Genetics, Illuminati, Cannarado, Thug Pug, & Pisces. So damn many sure I'm forgetting some even. The In House guys are interesting....they seem to have every valuable cut/strain out there & pump out many new strains constantly. Some criticize them for releasing untested seeds, but the Instagram pics are fire. Got a few IHG freebies that raised my blood pressure....DoSiDo, Gelato 41 & OGKB genetics. Started a new batch after taking the summer off that includes some of the new gear. So a little activity soon over my way again....drop by anytime brother.
:passitleft:

Hey Doc good to see you back ... I figured you were busy workin.. and likely poppin some new beans and getting your VEG on too!

KIG buddy, good to see you back... what's poppin??

Strain talk:
I'm on an HSO kick right now... super stoked about the early test of Black Dog and also the Kimbo Kush. I tried some KK ... just a small bud, next day at work I almost went home ... was still WAY high, had to take a break and eat something.

Hey guys thanks for sticking around. My Pops had a heart attack and I've been taking care of him and mom. My brother and sister are worthless so it's all falling on me. Anyways, he's finally doing well and I'm able to get back to my somewhat normal life lol. I apologize to all for not being on here like I should.

Bad news, I lost all my clones and seedlings I had going. Good news, I have a Dinachem and a sour diesel that are huge lol. Mrscannabi kept them going for me.

I owe you all a smoke report on the venom and then I'll be flowering out the trees lol.

Cano, I am definitely looking at those air domes. The claim a 30% yield increase with them. I dropped 1.5 quarts of clay balls in the bottom of the Autopots. Your going to live the AutoPot system. It's just absolutely killer. Make sure you have a really solid LOS if you're planning on using RO only.

Looking forward to getting caught up on your journals soon.

Hey guys thanks for sticking around. My Pops had a heart attack and I've been taking care of him and mom. My brother and sister are worthless so it's all falling on me. Anyways, he's finally doing well and I'm able to get back to my somewhat normal life lol. I apologize to all for not being on here like I should.

Bad news, I lost all my clones and seedlings I had going. Good news, I have a Dinachem and a sour diesel that are huge lol. Mrscannabi kept them going for me.

I owe you all a smoke report on the venom and then I'll be flowering out the trees lol.

Cano, I am definitely looking at those air domes. The claim a 30% yield increase with them. I dropped 1.5 quarts of clay balls in the bottom of the Autopots. Your going to live the AutoPot system. It's just absolutely killer. Make sure you have a really solid LOS if you're planning on using RO only.

doc, glad your pops is on the mends...:circle-of-love:

Thanks! I'm trying to get a seed going now in a solo cup, which I'll transfer to the Autopot when it roots itself a bit in the cup. I'm sticking with Ocean Forest soil for this run, then plan to switch to Sohum next round when I have all four Autopots going in my new room. I've been a spring water guy thus far. Any concerns there?

Sending positive vibes your way Dr!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Sorry to hear about your pops, glad he's getting better. Best wishes to you and your family.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. Pops is doing every day. It's great to be back.

Here's the smoke report for the Venom OG.

Grow - It was very easy to grow. Thrived from day 1. I took them to 63 days. There were 2 main phenotypes. One turned turned purple during the grow and the other stayed green, All plants doubled in height. Unfortunately some of the plants had nanners hidden on lower bud sites between the buds and the stems. I won't be growing this again for that reason. 3 (for the nanners)

Looks - Absolutely beautiful looks and bag appeal. Super frosty OG nugs with great color. 9

Smell - Earth/Kerosene/Funky OG/Baked bread. Really nothing too special or strong. Typical OG smell but a little dull compared to others. 7

Smoke - Not the smoothest. You will cough if you take a lung full off a bong. I only vape and it nearly makes me cough off just the vapor. 6

Taste - This strain really shines in the taste department. It's OG character really shines through here. It's simple and pure Chem/OG/Fuel with a sweet finish. This is my favorite tasting strain since WiFi (YMMV). 10

Effect - The effect is devastating. 3 hits off a vaporizer and I'm glued to the couch. There isn't much paranoia but it can be confusing so that may cause some paranoia. Not for beginners. Mrscannabi hates it lol! She smokes maybe 2x a week. It's not an interesting or uplifting high, it's more like Ambien lol. About 45 minutes after smoking the munchies hit hard and heavy. Weather or not I can get up off the couch to pig out changes from day to day :rofl:. I love it for the sleep it provides me. I've been using it every night since I harvested and it still puts me out. A solid 8 as an Indica couch locker lol. 8

Total - 7.2

Summation - Nanners, harshness, and an ordinary smell and effect really kept this one from being a favorite. That said, It tastes amazing and really knocks me down. If I wouldn't have had nanners, This would be a great strain for insomnia and lack of appetite. My cancer patient really likes it for these reasons but even he is getting tired of all the seeds.

Thanks! I'm trying to get a seed going now in a solo cup, which I'll transfer to the Autopot when it roots itself a bit in the cup. I'm sticking with Ocean Forest soil for this run, then plan to switch to Sohum next round when I have all four Autopots going in my new room. I've been a spring water guy thus far. Any concerns there?

Sending positive vibes your way Dr!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

If you're using FFOF, you'll need to supplement with bottled nutes. Don't use any liquid Organic nutes, they'll clog the lines. I've seen some amazing results using bottled nutes, but I love the flavor with Organics so that's why I use the LOS.

Good to see you back & glad to hear your dad is bouncing back. Looking forward to the DinaChem & SD....what's up after those 2? :Namaste:

Hi there brother light! Great to be back ;) What to grow next is hard when we've got so much to go through lol. I'm going to do a Black DOG from HSO for sure. I still have some WiFi and WiFi alien that is calling my name so I'll probably do that. So many beans so little time. I'll be over soon to check out your group :)

Back
Top Bottom