Drcannabi's BudMaster GOD - Organic Soil - Venom OG - Autopots

Them are some tasty looking buds. Congrats drC! Wish I could give them a little squeeze n sniff. Bet they smell amazing.

Thanks AllSmiles! Very tasty indeed. Smells really funky. Chem skunk funk. Sucks about the seeds but my patient is very easy going so he gets half the crop. I give away a quarter of the crop and usually keep 4 zips to smoke while I grow the next round. I might keep closer to 6 zips of this just because I really like the flavor. I don't mind the seeds as much as some do. Just don't do a bud in a pipe without grinding or you'll get a small explosion to the eyeball lol!

Great harvest doc....Absolutely gorgeous as usual.

:high-five:

Thank you MJ! Very kind words my friend. I'm smoking one for you right now! :cheer:

Hey there Doc great looking buds there buddy - ladies look fat and happy.

You probably figured out I've been on vacation since ..... wait for it July 27th..

Didn't really want to advertise that in my journal. Never know who's lurking.

Anywho ... I run with the 60 Gal res with the auto pots. Been away for 3 weeks so far... our son just stopped in to add water and snapped a few celly pics. I had about 20 gals of water in 5 buckets waiting for him to just pour n go... done.

So I"m guessing, this grow 8 big ladies in flower in hot conditions used about 80 gal of water in 30ish days... not home yet tho so still on Vacay! Yeah went to Canada to our Cottage 420 (no shit) and it cooled at home and was 100F here for almost 2 weeks... water was great for swimming ...

I got this great idea on growing up here. New laws just passed in CA can grow your own and enough for 1 other so family of 2 enough for 4 folks .... in my world that's a lot of weed. I'd need a greenhouse or 2.

All I can say about AutoPot is; "WOW" I'm kicking it and I'm not even there! hahahaha Reps brother for the tips, You rock!

Excuse me for bad form posting a pic in someones journal but I had to share.

The rest pretty much look like this ... the one there to the right is the oldest probably soil running out of gas on its 2nd run and was yellowing when I went away (last month). New strain for me so .. not gonna stress, nothing I can do now cept wish for green!
I'm doing an SOG so yeah AUTOPOT's FTMFW! BOOM :thumb:

Straight up RO water and my version of the Coots soil mix.

Aint that CRAZY VVVV Crazy about Colas! I never had any plants grow like this and I'm not even there!

IMG_79085.jpg

Congrats on a fine haul my friend :) wish we had soils like yours in blighty!

Hey LA, I wish you did too. This SoHum soil produced the best tasting mmj I've ever grown and that's without a cure. The plants grown with the AutoPots all out yielded the one I hand watered by over an ounce. APs Rock!

Fantastic harvest Doc! Autopots FTW!

You got that right Beavis, AutoPots FTMFW lol! I'm a convert and a believer. I drank the Kool-Aid and damn it was delicious :)

Hey there Doc great looking buds there buddy - ladies look fat and happy.

You probably figured out I've been on vacation since ..... wait for it July 27th..

Didn't really want to advertise that in my journal. Never know who's lurking.

Anywho ... I run with the 60 Gal res with the auto pots. Been away for 3 weeks so far... our son just stopped in to add water and snapped a few celly pics. I had about 20 gals of water in 5 buckets waiting for him to just pour n go... done.

So I"m guessing, this grow 8 big ladies in flower in hot conditions used about 80 gal of water in 30ish days... not home yet tho so still on Vacay! Yeah went to Canada to our Cottage 420 (no shit) and it cooled at home and was 100F here for almost 2 weeks... water was great for swimming ...

I got this great idea on growing up here. New laws just passed in CA can grow your own and enough for 1 other so family of 2 enough for 4 folks .... in my world that's a lot of weed. I'd need a greenhouse or 2.

All I can say about AutoPot is; "WOW" I'm kicking it and I'm not even there! hahahaha Reps brother for the tips, You rock!

Excuse me for bad form posting a pic in someones journal but I had to share.

The rest pretty much look like this ... the one there to the right is the oldest probably soil running out of gas on its 2nd run and was yellowing when I went away (last month). New strain for me so .. not gonna stress, nothing I can do now cept wish for green!
I'm doing an SOG so yeah AUTOPOT's FTMFW! BOOM :thumb:

Straight up RO water and my version of the Coots soil mix.

Aint that CRAZY VVVV Crazy about Colas! I never had any plants grow like this and I'm not even there!

IMG_79085.jpg

That's insane Bo! I'm so happy for you. Could you ever imagine taking off for weeks at a time before the AP system? Nope lol! That cola is a thing of beauty. I'm just stoked for us. Everyone who I've seen try these things never goes back. It's kind of like going from bottled nutes to LOS. This (The AP system) is the second best thing I've done for my grow.

Got to finish dry trimming tonight and then I'll have final weights. :Namaste:

Awesome Doc, glad to here it works that well.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Final Numbers! This is numbered by the order I chopped the plants.

Venom 1 - 56.5 grams (This was the hand watered plant)

Venom 2 - 81.2 g

Venom 3 - 95 g

Venom 4 - 85 g

Venom 5 - 84 g

Venom 6 - 85 g

Venom 7 - 100.1 g

Total Crop = 586.7 grams. That's not counting the couple zips I smoked as testers lol! Venom is low yielding strain so hopefully next round I'll hit the 2 Lb mark. In a couple weeks I'll post the smoke reports and then it's on to the next journal which will be CC Sour Diesel and Dinafem Dinachem. I'm going to take clones and grow those since I already have the mothers ;)

Thanks for following everyone! :love::circle-of-love::love:

Congrats. I can only dream of getting such a wonderful crop one day. Will definitely be picking your wealth of knowledge. I'm already investigating these autopots to save what's left of my back. Thanks for the tip. Enjoy your harvest :bravo:

Thank you Nunu! Welcome to my little corner of :420:

You're doing great and your training is Awesome. You'll consistently improve just like you already have. Please jump in anytime and ask any questions. Check out bobrown14's Journal, he's using the AutoPot system too. Alot more plants than I have and a 60 Gal. Res. Link Below :thumb:

Cottage 420's 2015 Organic Grow With LOS & Kristalica - Sleestack x Skunk1

That's why you're a doctor. Business as usual my friend

Cheers

Amazing yields....as high as small outside plants. Hell of a job. :circle-of-love::Namaste:

Thank you Brother Light! I really think I can get to 4 Oz. per plant with 8 plants. I need to go back to some of my original training methods but I just know I can do it :) I wish so much that I could grow outdoors but it's just impossible where I live.

Awesome harvest Doc :) cant wait to see the Sour D, so jealous :rofl: seems everyone is growing it and i cant get one to sprout lol, should have some more luck soon with a new 10 pack on the way :)

Hiya Feral my friend, This was a CC freebie. The Dinachem was also a freebie. They're both right up my alley. I'm really hoping I can find a pot of gold. These both get rave reviews. Not like the Venom. Holy S. the Venom is off the charts at Leafly.

That's why you're a doctor. Business as usual my friend

Cheers

Thanks MT! It was a fun grow despite the nanners and seeds. I'm throwing all the seeds away. I would def consider getting another pack or trying a different Rare Dankness strain. I would only grow 2 at a time and look daily for herm traits. But I just love the flavor. It's the closest I've had to WiFi (My favorite strain). It's pretty stony too :lot-o-toke:

Thank you Brother Light! I really think I can get to 4 Oz. per plant with 8 plants. I need to go back to some of my original training methods but I just know I can do it :) I wish so much that I could grow outdoors but it's just impossible where I live.

Hiya Feral my friend, This was a CC freebie. The Dinachem was also a freebie. They're both right up my alley. I'm really hoping I can find a pot of gold. These both get rave reviews. Not like the Venom. Holy S. the Venom is off the charts at Leafly.

Thanks MT! It was a fun grow despite the nanners and seeds. I'm throwing all the seeds away. I would def consider getting another pack or trying a different Rare Dankness strain. I would only grow 2 at a time and look daily for herm traits. But I just love the flavor. It's the closest I've had to WiFi (My favorite strain). It's pretty stony too :lot-o-toke:
Quality is job one Doc. :)

Back
Top Bottom