Drcannabi's KIS Organics Recycled Soil - HSO Loast Coast OG - LED Grow

That's the plan ziggs. I had spinal surgery that went bad and I have to quit the mmj or I can't get any pain pills which right now I really need.

So if all goes according to plan I should be able to stop the pain meds in about 2-3 months, then I can do whatever I want! :thumb:

So I'll definitely be picking the vape back up after recovery! :thanks:

Thanks Ziggs,

I'll have to give it a read. Sounds good. Do you recommend?

I'm already irritated by the thought of not smoking lol. I'm going to be a nightmare for Mrs. Cannabi lol

:circle-of-love::love::circle-of-love:

Well my friends today is the last day I can smoke weed. My kaiser dr will not prescribe my pain meds (which I'll need for another 3 months) unless I'm pot free. What a bummer. I've grown a full tent of of beauties and can't smoke them. I thought since wa is a legal state it was a non issue. Kaiser makes there own rules. I'm not mad and am happy I have a great dr that cares, but I'm afraid the medical community is still a little blind to the potential of mmj. Please don't take this as I'm bitching, I'm not, I was just really looking fwd to smoking all this fine herb hehehe. So it's going to be a while before I'll be able to give full smoke reports. :Namaste:

Say it ain't so Dr!!!! 3 months huh? Ouch! Ive quit a few times before

Damn, that sucks donkey balls Doc. Is there no way you can outsmart the other Doc?

Say it ain't so Dr!!!! 3 months huh? Ouch! Ive quit a few times before

Hi Tard,

Yep, its true! I wish it wasn't, but it is lol. I quit for 15 years once, so I'm confident I can do it again. I'd rather not have to quit. It sure does help with pain and sleepless nights. But right now I'm screwed without pain meds. Docs probably right, we'd and pain pills at the same time is just asking for trouble (sounds fun though lol) :love:

Damn, that sucks donkey balls Doc. Is there no way you can outsmart the other Doc?

Hi Blaze,

There probs is a way, but I don't have it in me lol. Just as easy to quit for a little while. Send some good vibes my way! I'll need it. Getting pretty irritable already. :circle-of-love:

Just think of the positive, your gonna need a medic standing by when you finally get to sample all of it after such a good cure! It'll spin you out crazy and that's always fun! :)

Thanks LA!

That's exactly what I'm going to do:thumb: This is going to knock me on my arse once I do get to partake. These baby's all be waiting for me and I will be waiting for them lol. :thanks:

Dang buddy that sucks. But, LA is right, you are going to be so happy with those nugs after a real long cure.

:thumb:
Bob

You got it right dr! I'll be waiting in anticipation. Hopeful that I'll only be 3 months before I can switch out the pain pills for mmj.I've done it before I can do it again lol. :Namaste:

Thank you friends! :circle-of-love::volcano-smiley:

Hi Tard,

Yep, its true! I wish it wasn't, but it is lol. I quit for 15 years once, so I'm confident I can do it again. I'd rather not have to quit. It sure does help with pain and sleepless nights. But right now I'm screwed without pain meds. Docs probably right, we'd and pain pills at the same time is just asking for trouble (sounds fun though lol) :love:

I appreciate your spirit, but weed and pain pills, especially opiods, work BETTER for pain management than pain pills alone.
In a recent large scale Canadian study, marijuana for pain management reduces opiod use, protects against opiod addiction, and provides better overall pain management for most patients. A minority of patients found no benefit. No patients found problematic interactions.

I am both sorry and angered that you have to jump through these hoops in your state. My wife's doctors and therapists during her recent 3-bone ankle break have been very supportive of my wife's use of Medical Marijuana. They list it alongside her other medications and universally recommended she continue to partake as needed.

I'm sorry your government imposes a penalty. Medical science indicates doctors should be pressuring their patients to supplement and replace other pain pills with cannabis.

I appreciate your spirit, but weed and pain pills, especially opiods, work BETTER for pain management than pain pills alone.
In a recent large scale Canadian study, marijuana for pain management reduces opiod use, protects against opiod addiction, and provides better overall pain management for most patients. A minority of patients found no benefit. No patients found problematic interactions.

I am both sorry and angered that you have to jump through these hoops in your state. My wife's doctors and therapists during her recent 3-bone ankle break have been very supportive of my wife's use of Medical Marijuana. They list it alongside her other medications and universally recommended she continue to partake as needed.

I'm sorry your government imposes a penalty. Medical science indicates doctors should be pressuring their patients to supplement and replace other pain pills with cannabis.

Thank you Radogast!

I really appreciate this. It reminds me how far we've come and how far we still have to go. :thanks:

What really chaps my hide is that there is no standard. While they deny mmj to me, they allow it for others.

In fact members of this forum that have kaiser have reached out to me and let me know their kaiser dr. Allowed both pain pills and mmj.

Deep breath lol. I'm still trying to accept it so I'm switching gears to one of acceptance. Thanks again rad!:thumb:

How are you faring brother Cannabi?

Hi Brother Blaze!

It's not fun quiting mmj in the middle of a health crises. I'm doing pretty good considering. I think I'm over the physical part. Couldn't sleep a couple nights and my appetite is really taking a hit. But I slept all through the night last night and I'm starting to get a little hungry today so I'm think I'm doing better.

Thanks for checking in on me my friend! :circle-of-love:

Thank you Radogast!

I really appreciate this. It reminds me how far we've come and how far we still have to go. :thanks:

What really chaps my hide is that there is no standard. While they deny mmj to me, they allow it for others.

In fact members of this forum that have kaiser have reached out to me and let me know their kaiser dr. Allowed both pain pills and mmj.

Deep breath lol. I'm still trying to accept it so I'm switching gears to one of acceptance. Thanks again rad!:thumb:

When I had Kaiser in Oakland, Ca, 40 years ago, our family always went Dr. shopping. If we didn't like the doctor we saw, we would simply sign up for an appointment with another doctor as we left the office. Doctors with short waiting lists were regularly replaced by new doctors, since it was obvious patients did not like their standard of care. Things have changed, but a new doctor for pain management may still be an option.

This is a good time for you to advocate for best practices in pain management - which include medical marijuana.

I have switched Doctors until I found one that was more of a like mind. Only you know what is right for your health there but, one Dr to another, remember you do have a choice. Especially in the PNW I am hoping. Took me a while but now I have someone I can talk about anything to and not expect a look down the nose.

Had a conversation about anxiety that he actually asked about indicas and sativas since he knew I inhale. Now that is a Doc in the know.

Best wishes your way and take care of yourself.
Bob ;)

Hi Brother Blaze!

It's not fun quiting mmj in the middle of a health crises. I'm doing pretty good considering. I think I'm over the physical part. Couldn't sleep a couple nights and my appetite is really taking a hit. But I slept all through the night last night and I'm starting to get a little hungry today so I'm think I'm doing better.

Thanks for checking in on me my friend! :circle-of-love:

I'm glad to hear that bud. Chin up my friend!

Hey there Doc stopping buy to say nice buds there buddy, your ladies look fantastic! Wow ...

Sorry about having to take a break. Its all good. Get a fresh perspective. Just remember when you start back up - your meds are not for the casual user! So careful when you get going again.

I was on opioids when I got out of the hospital and my PCP wouldn't give me a re-new on my script.... I had an argument with her that sounded like I was addicted to them and she was making me go cold turkey.

I told her right then and there, OK no problem I'm going to use my own meds from now on thank you very much. I got weened off them, in about 2 weeks opioid free and medicated daily from then on with canna. I feel A LOT better.

I started a more vigorous exercise routine tho along with the daily canna and cut out wheat as I have a wheat intolerance. All my aches and pains now 100% gone. I'd have a new hip and a new knee or 2 by now if I didn't change something. The opioids didn't really help me to get better just to "FEEL" better.

I'd probably switch to Oxy in a heartbeat tho if offered them .. probably not a good sign for me.

When I had Kaiser in Oakland, Ca, 40 years ago, our family always went Dr. shopping. If we didn't like the doctor we saw, we would simply sign up for an appointment with another doctor as we left the office. Doctors with short waiting lists were regularly replaced by new doctors, since it was obvious patients did not like their standard of care. Things have changed, but a new doctor for pain management may still be an option.

This is a good time for you to advocate for best practices in pain management - which include medical marijuana.

Thanks Rad,

I'm already on my 3rd doctor lol. This is just a temporary thing so I'm letting go lol. Already quit the weeds for now so I think I'm going to be ok. I think it's good to stop every now and then anyways (specially when you smoke as much as me lol. Great advice on the doctor though. Really appreciate it brother. :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom