Drcannabi's KIS Organics Recycled Soil - HSO Loast Coast OG - LED Grow

Congrats on the harvest bud! 196g is a nice big haul. Is that just one plant??

Does the high from LCOG have a decent sativa influence, or is it all indica stone?

Hi brother blaze!

Yep that was just the Lost Coast OG from HSO. I've weighed it 3 times now and I'm simply amazed. All the quality of a top shelf og with weight that's unheard of in the og realm. Blew my mind completely.

I can't ref this strain enough. Top shelf from head to root lol. I've no doubt that every grower will find gold. This was my first HSO grow and I'm mightily surprised! :circle-of-love:

This Journal is something I am amazed when the results come through. I expected nothing less watching and reading your techniques.
You truly have the green :thumb:
I will learn much from people like you and I'm humbled you shared this experience.
Hope things turn out the best! Every day is a new opportunity to do something great.:Namaste:

Thank you HG! I really try to show and tell along the way bit realize I fall short on many levels. My hope is that someone brand new to growing can reproduce my results. Next journal I will do a much better job.:circle-of-love::love::circle-of-love:

He he I'll tell Ryan and Eric you approved :) I will also get em to send me some of the strain as I trust your judgement! ;) Bravo my friend Bravo!

Thanks LA, they probs already know, but this strain is a big winner. Definitely get these beans ASAP lol. I can see it already. "LA grows a 2 lb LCOG using a16 oz solo cup and dishwater" lol. I'm frothing at the mouth just thinking what she'll do under your guidance. :circle-of-love:

I hope my new lemon garlic og produces as such!

Me too my friend! Lemon garlic sounds like a culinary winner to me. I bet it will make some tasty edibles! :circle-of-love:

Hi Blaze, sorry for missing your q. This is a really great mixture of indica and sativa. If you've ever had a good og, this is right there. Smoke a little get lots done, smoke a lot and fade into tomorrow lol. Both sides are well represented here. When I tried the 7 week test buds, I was blown away by the pure potency. I'd give it a solid 9 for potency worth WiFi being a perfect 10. But this gal makes up for it in spades when it comes to ease of grow and taste. I rate it a 10 in both of those departments.

OG and Chemdawg lines although I don't think they are really related that much make very interesting bunch of strains. There's the zip which can be inherited by subsequent crosses with another pool of genetics. A lot of these hybrids are made by crossing to indica plants like MK-Ultra (OG Kush x G-13) for example or Yoda OG (OG Kush x MK-Ultra). It's a backbone of West Coast breeding but I understand why :smokin:

20160202_153310.jpg
20160202_153248.jpg
20160202_153304.jpg
20160202_153244.jpg
20160202_153238.jpg
20160202_153244.jpg
20160202_153256.jpg
LCOG pics post-chop&dry

OG and Chemdawg lines although I don't think they are really related that much make very interesting bunch of strains. There's the zip which can be inherited by subsequent crosses with another pool of genetics. A lot of these hybrids are made by crossing to indica plants like MK-Ultra (OG Kush x G-13) for example or Yoda OG (OG Kush x MK-Ultra). It's a backbone of West Coast breeding but I understand why :smokin:

Hi Conradino,

I've got a pack of mk-ultra, is it worth growing by itself or am I wasting my time? I know your cross with mk is one of your go to faves but I wonder if it's good not crossed? Have you grown out the plain Jane version?

Hey my friend, you might like to try some loompafarms underdawg ?? :) just a thought as I think you would like it :)

Hey LA, back building works. I did it on one of my Dinachem tops and its the largest bud on the plant. Ill be using that technique from now on. Thanks dude! :)

Hi Conradino,

I've got a pack of mk-ultra, is it worth growing by itself or am I wasting my time? I know your cross with mk is one of your go to faves but I wonder if it's good not crossed? Have you grown out the plain Jane version?

Before retiring I used to go at lunch time to this small Berkeley dispensary that consistently has the some of the best top shelf strains in NorCal. One of its top hydro growers regularly grew MK Ultra. It was always very good. I have 2 ready to harvest right now, but haven't been impressed with bud appearance (smallish as often written) nor its stickiness & fragrance. MKU is so renown that I hope the smoke is as good as billed. I've grown the TH UltraSour, which was much more impressive...smell, bud size, stickiness, power of herb. :Namaste:

Hey my friend, you might like to try some loompafarms underdawg ?? :) just a thought as I think you would like it :)

Hi LA,

Thanks so much for the rec my friend. I'd love to try this but I'm not sure where to purchas? All my go to sites don't carry the loompafarms. Sounds like da bomb digitty!

Hey LA, back building works. I did it on one of my Dinachem tops and its the largest bud on the plant. Ill be using that technique from now on. Thanks dude! :)
Good op to say thanks again LA, that shot works every time! Week 6 is the perfect time to incorporate the back building technique for me. Your milage may vary lol. ..

Before retiring I used to go at lunch time to this small Berkeley dispensary that consistently has the some of the best top shelf strains in NorCal. One of its top hydro growers regularly grew MK Ultra. It was always very good. I have 2 ready to harvest right now, but haven't been impressed with bud appearance (smallish as often written) nor its stickiness & fragrance. MKU is so renown that I hope the smoke is as good as billed. I've grown the TH UltraSour, which was much more impressive...smell, bud size, stickiness, power of herb. :Namaste:

Hi there my strain brother! Can't believe I bought the wrong version of LCOG. Turned out to be a happy mistake lol. Makes me really want to try out the ET version. :love:

I'm gonna wait on the MKU for your smoke report my friend. I've got 4 WiFi beans left and I'm hearing the calling to plant them in dirt lol. It sure is nice being able to pick strains based on my 420 family's experience. If I had to rely on my local heads, I'd be growing some washed out 90's greenbud lol.

Sure is a pleasure to have you watching over my shoulder my friend!

Thanks Doc, that answers my question perfectly! Now I can't wait to grow some myself.

MK-Ultra is some heavy hitting stuff. Duggan is growing it currently, so you can go over there and have a look. Aurora Ultra which I got from my friend is OG Kush/MK-Ultra x Aurora Indica and has strong OG character, kinda heady indica. Ultra Dog which is a cross of AU to Chemdawg '91/NYCD plant is livelier but has more of an indica stone overall depending on the pheno, also feels like more CBD. All of them have this almost overwhelming zip which takes you by surprise as you never know when it's really gonna kick in, and very often I found myself tripping on the couch after going one toke over the line :laughtwo: Powerful genetics :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom