Duggan Does Ace's A5 x Malawi & Thai Chi In DBHBB

That would be a funny hat to see people walk around with PJ!

I was stationed in Hawaii during the mid to late 70s. Have found old plastic film canisters with all
kinds of surprises so hoping one day I find one full of some old stock :)
That would be great. be interesting to see if you could get any to germ if u find them.

@Lady G2HM is your artist!

thank you sir!

Edit: Just googled and apparently its been done lol

images.jpg

Man... always gotta make the cool hats in that ugly “trucker” style. I may see if I can find better hats with that on em. I’d wear them at work, doubt my clients would care and if they did... well there’s other lawn guys!

there were a bunch of different ones... Black and gold navy looking ones, black/white. Red/white... Just grabbed the green/white pic cause its what i described lol

Good morning gang! Very ,very tired....here at work ...i think...part of me is still home in bed.
My trimming buddy cancelled ....so it was just me....Got started at 6......finished at 130am.......not good.Took 7.5 hours.. including clean up.
There was no time or patience for pics...sorry.
Crop wouldnt all fit in my gr to hang ...so the A5 x Malawi is in there while the Thai Chi is in my work shop...since the smell is NOT an issue with these two strains.
Hopefully it will all be ready to trim off the sticks.. weigh up and jar on Mon or Tues.
Did i say i was tired.....
Enjoy your day gang.

Back
Top Bottom