Duggan Does Ace's A5 x Malawi & Thai Chi In DBHBB

I know trick or treat is over, and want the tricks. :hmmmm:
No tricks, i promise....:ganjamon:...Enjoy the night Meds.:passitleft:
What up Duggs, hope all is well!! We need to catch up!! Lots to chat about. The garden looks killer!!
Yes, lots, glad to see you show your self again...u busy down , where it's warm and dry ? Life is too fast ....weekends should be 4 days...ok , maybe 3....:rofl: Have you managed to get a little grow happening yet? Later 7.:high-five:

Im deff trying that if @Duggan let me do it... I’m wandering if he would... :rofl::rofl::laugh:

I'm too easy,...mustbe goin soft.......:reading420magazine:.......:rofl:
K...Im revising my guess. I was only referring to that cola on the left.......

Mouser,...wat a hoot, really. I really have no idea what this is all gonna weigh. Glad i waited these extra 5 days. Cheers man...:passitleft:
Im still a noob and dont know mutch but I’m calling you master for a reason :ganjamon: damn those plants look amazing! Can’t wait to see my grow half as awesome as that :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh and I will guess 36.5 if its okay
Gotcha Leftout,...your down, great guess BTW! When i cut them down , and handle them , i will have a better idea.
Thanks for the words....:passitleft:Enjoy the night you,...you ....'fellow Canadian':ganjamon:
DAMN. thats all, just DAMN!
Russ, evenin to ya Mr! Enjoy the night ...cheers.
Damn, all those big ass colas. Gonna be some nice meds. I haven't ran much sativas, but ran one last winter took over 120 days but yielded over a lb.

Girls looking great duggs

Hope the boys won their hockey games:Namaste::passitleft:
Buck, evenin to ya,....:passitleft:...Nah , Ryan's team lost ,....he had a breakaway 2 min's. into the game ,...missed....sucker!!! No scoring until the end...they got an empty netter,...beat us 2-0. I'm not on the bench this yr.....i don't like it....i find my self very 'into' the game...if ya know what i mean. Can't help it...:passitleft:
I played yesterday,...we lost too, by a goal,..or 2 ,..or 3..lmfao....Anyhow , i gotta start cooking up this rib steak here. Enjoy rthe night Buck.:high-five:
So many foxtails and leaning tower of colas. Been good following this grow now off to trim jail!
Cheers Killer...ya, trim jail...:passitleft:
Hey Doog, will you post a list of guesses? I may want to up my guess but don't even remember what my guess was, ha!:rofl:
Yup,..comin up Ween...:high-five:
Haven't had much free time with the farm goings-on lately, but I HAD to say something here--HOT DAMN DUGGS!

Looking spectacular, as always :)

Think we'll see a harvest over 32 again?
Stoney, lottsa work on the farm...not wet your way...ffs, it's been wet around herte for weeks. Gettin old now....depressing. Anyhow , this harvest should break 2 pounds, but , but....:passitleft:Cheers Stoney, enjoy your night man.:high-five:
Actually I had made an error in my last calculation, needed to add 4.2 x 2 (2 additional weeks)
but only added it once SO the harvest coming a week early puts things back on track.

So nope I'm good :high-five:
:cheer:......Cheers Gazoo....new list comin up.:rollit:
How many grains was it?:rofl:
See, ya had to , didn't ya....:rofl:
:rofl::ciao::laugh:

gr.png

EDIT: BTW on Zetox we use "ziptodes"

Great night everyone...gonna keep this short...gotta cook supper yet.
Updated 'Duggan's Dungeon' contest list......:circle-of-love:

O/L.......................40
Hook....................24.6
Newb...................33
Magoo.................30
Amy.....................34.5
LadyG..................37
Yeti.......................29
Doobs..................26.5
Scotia...................?
Drift.....................27.3
Gray....................32
Gazoo.................35.5
Dyno...................32.6
Killer....................28.7
PW.......................33
Ween...................31
Krip......................42
Neiko...................35
Jax........................36
Van......................33.2
JustMeds.............37.5
Rooster...1..........28.2
PJ.........................27
Mouser...............24.1
Leftout................36.5

There are still a bunch of our gang , MIA,...Hope they are all well.
Feel free to adjust your guess gang....however i caution you.....:reading420magazine:
Everyone enjoy their night. Cheers gang.

I'll up mine to 38. Not exactly what I wanted but close enough, all my other guesses were taken. I'm hoping Krip wins with 42.0! Guessin you'll take a "mental health day" on Friday!?

:passitleft:
No!!! i cant Ween,..had a few days off lately...would have to use a holiday , and i'm not doin that. I suspect a short trim session this time. Gonna get started around 630 , so hope to be all done by ten. Very high flower to leaf ratio on these. Cheers bud...have your guess changed on my 'master' list. Enjoy the night man...:passitleft:

Evenin' Duggs...shitty weather up my way for far too long as well...apart from the odd red sky in the morning(we know what means) almost forget what sunshine looks like...heavy wet snow last night...lost power for a few hours...candlelight and no distractions...what to do?..."talk" of course...:rofl:...
...anyways, despite feeling confident with my very early patented guess as your grow progressed, I think I'm going to adjust my guess too...30.6 zips!...:thumb::high-five:...cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:...

Yeah buddy, I just harvested 11 days ago. No new grow going just yet. I’ve partnered up with a group of guys down here to start a cannabis packaging facility alongside a cultivation facility. There’s been lots of meeting with so many investors that it’s been mind blowing if I’m being honest. Last week we had the packaging equipment installed and are waiting for state inspections so that we can started bringing in cannabis and hemp into the building. Lots of red tape. I’m very very excited to get this underway and kick off this new venture. Working along side Dean Donlon has been such a learning experience as well as life changing. I’m honored and blessed to be be able to find a place in cannabis here in NV, that I hope to be able to make positive impact for the future as we move forward.

Sounds pretty great Mag! I how you're getting a piece of the pie and that it's wildly successful! I saw your post inn the low and slow journal about dark jars, maybe your company dawn provide packaging options without weed in them to sell world wide?

Thanks Ween!! Yeah, bud I like that that idea. Right now we’ll be doing hermetically sealed packaging. Keeping the oxygen from degrading and drying out the product until the day one opens it. As for options like that, any type of dark, air tight, contamination free container is great.
:passitleft:
7....sounds like you have found some good fortune and the beginings of sure fire success down in NV.
Happy for you 7...keep on keepin on bud...

I can say I’m happy no matter what. If everything goes as planned, I have a few tricks up my sleeve that I’d really like to implement one day. It definitely involves some BRIX cultivators. Time will tell and like I said, we need to catch up ☺️

Evenin to ya'l gang! Last night Sativas will see the sun....timers get unplugged tomorrow morning . They will remain in the dark all day tomorrow , tomorrow night and Thursday during the day. Chop will be after supper Thurs.
They look "mavelous"..no more pics till harvest. All guesses have been updated on my master list .
I'm hoping for another two pound harvest and is def. looking like i may make that number again.
The smells coming from the GR are sweet and more sweet! They got a little drink last night ...2 gal's. each pot of straight water...just to keep them alive till chop. Enjoy the night everyone....:circle-of-love:

Man it seems like you just put them into flower bud! I hope you get another 2 plus pounds out of this go round. How are the next ladies coming along?

Hi bud,...ya eh...know wat ya mean. The lil ones are doing very well..hidden away in the corner of my workshop....doing well under the 4 lamp, T8 Flor. fixture. There are two Durban Poisons ...and two Chronics. TBH , i wish i had more of these Sativas coming up....i really like growing these landrace strains. If all goes well, i will have another special four Sativas for the following round. We will see. have a great night Yeti....good to see you btw!:passitleft:

Hi bud,...ya eh...know wat ya mean. The lil ones are doing very well..hidden away in the corner of my workshop....doing well under the 4 lamp, T8 Flor. fixture. There are two Durban Poisons ...and two Chronics. TBH , i wish i had more of these Sativas coming up....i really like growing these landrace strains. If all goes well, i will have another special four Sativas for the following round. We will see. have a great night Yeti....good to see you btw!:passitleft:
You have a good night as well bud! I have been lurking just now posting as much. November tends to be a busy month for me so I do not get as much mag time as I would like. You have done exceptionally well with these sativas bud! I look forward to watching the next grow. I have never seen any Chronic grown out so it will be nice to see if they are worth growing or not! :high-five: :passitleft:

You have a good night as well bud! I have been lurking just now posting as much. November tends to be a busy month for me so I do not get as much mag time as I would like. You have done exceptionally well with these sativas bud! I look forward to watching the next grow. I have never seen any Chronic grown out so it will be nice to see if they are worth growing or not! :high-five::passitleft:
Ya ...understood,...i've gotten busy too ,lately with hockey starting up. Thanks for the words , nice. :high-five: Yes, the Chronic,..it's not from Simon at Serious ,so i hope these people got it right. TBH , i really don't wanna waste my time on all these weird hybrids. The more research i do , the more i wanna go back in time and grab a shitload of weed and bring it back in the DeLorean....:rofl: I've been doing a lot of reading lately, about the Haze brothers from Santa Cruz , back in the early 60's , and how that all began, kinda facinates me ....:ganjamon: It's going to get harder to find these special, landrace strains. Enjoy the night Yeti..:passitleft:

Ya ...understood,...i've gotten busy too ,lately with hockey starting up. Thanks for the words , nice. :high-five: Yes, the Chronic,..it's not from Simon at Serious ,so i hope these people got it right. TBH , i really don't wanna waste my time on all these weird hybrids. The more research i do , the more i wanna go back in time and grab a shitload of weed and bring it back in the DeLorean....:rofl: I've been doing a lot of reading lately, about the Haze brothers from Santa Cruz , back in the early 60's , and how that all began, kinda facinates me ....:ganjamon: It's going to get harder to find these special, landrace strains. Enjoy the night Yeti..:passitleft:
Hopefully the people that bred your Chronic made good selections. I am sure that if anyone can bring the potential out of them it is you Duggs! I regret that I was never able to smoke all of the legendary strains from the 60s to the 80s. I have heard many stories from folks that got to experience them and it always make me wish i could have experienced it. I worked with a guy that was in the military in the 70s or 80s. He was telling me about how when he was stationed some where a bale of Panama Red washed ashore. Him and his buddies took some. He was saying the first joint he smoked got him so blitz that he made it no more than half way through it before he did not even know what to do with the rest of it. He could not even think to just put it out and smoke it later. He instead flushed it down the toilet! It would have been nice to have gotten to experience the Colombian Gold, Thai Stick and Panama Red in their heyday. The days when you could get good weed for 20 to 30 bucks a zip. You enjoy the night as well bud!

Back
Top Bottom