Duggan Does MK Ultra & Mazar With High Brix & Lots of LEDs

re: Duggan Does MK Ultra & Mazar w/Doc Bud's High Brix Kit & Lots of LEDs

i take a shot straight of my cococut oil infused greatness everynight, my wife thinks im disgusting but im all about it :)

give it an hour to an hour and half to really set in...and enjoy :bravo:

sorry to hear about the D bag neighbor especially since they cost you $$$$$ man that just pisses me off...the butter should have a not worried though real soon :):)::)

I know.....which is why I'm making new drench. The salt lovers are going to get better!

get better....I LIKE THE SOUND OF THAT:cheesygrinsmiley:

Doc have you and or anyone else ever grown Durban Poison in the Kit mix??

I took cuts last night and will throw one in the mix here soon

Duggan, the butter and tinctures get very dark when made in the MB2.

Hey Zig,SGA....didn't like what the butter and the coffee did. Not good,tasted like ass and just seemed like the caffeine was fighting the cbd's. Gave it a good four hours like that.Won't do it again. Felt alot better after i puffed one.Not sure what to do with it now....since i bought all the stuff to do muffins from scratch ,i'l use 1/2 of the butter on 6 or 8 . After that not sure.Might just freeze it....had a bad day today. Wanna know what the bylaw officer said ....that i should climb a ladder and do it myself!! Really? It took an experienced arbourist ,alot of rigging and specialized equipment and me helping on the ground 2-1/2 hours.Not counting the three days work,left on the ground for me to do w/ my bad back! This all came about because my wonderfull neighbour decided that a small dead branch,no bigger than a hockey stick ,not even over his property was reason enough to complain and get a bylaw officer over to inspect the whole tree.........had to get the arbourist to completly go around my 100 yr. old maple stripping it! So i waited till the AH got home to star cutting up the big stuff w/ my chain saw ,just a little music while he tries to eat his supper.

Anyhow the girls just got 2 gal's. each of H2O,1/4 Trans.,and 3 mls. tea. First gallon thru each one is just the H2O. followed up right after with another gallon and the goodies.Buds are getting really nice and fat! Only a few hairs starting to change colour....still a good 4 weeks away ,but at this stage i always wonder how they can keep going....love it.
Gonna take some more pics when i'm not so stressed .

Duggan, the butter and tinctures get very dark when made in the MB2.

Oh, sorry Zig ...ya the dark colour returned to normal when it cooled over night in the fridge.It looks good now ,but like i said not good.Am quite dissapointed in it. Didn't like the feeling from it at all! Cheers.

Duggan, you tried it for the 1st time today? With all the Negative crap you just experienced, is it any wonder you didnt have a great or even good experience? :)
Try it again, in coffee, then in a baked good. Please.
The guy is probably upset you never invited him for a taste of the fabulous odor he was experiencing......regularly..... :)

Duggan, you tried it for the 1st time today? With all the Negative crap you just experienced, is it any wonder you didnt have a great or even good experience? :)
Try it again, in coffee, then in a baked good. Please.
The guy is probably upset you never invited him for a taste of the fabulous odor he was experiencing......regularly..... :)

Mornin Zig....no the coffee thing didn't work for me....very bad taste and a "not nice" feeling.Caffeine fighting the CBD's. the whole freekin afternoon.The CBD's. couldn't relax me cuz of the caffeine was trying to hype me up ya know. As far as baked goods....i'm very disappointed in the whole experience.I'l make some muffins ,cuz I put a lot of produce ,time and energy into it,but after that,i just dunno. And ya ,my NDN really ruined my day .for sure. Oh and BTW...I felt good after a puff ....erased the shitty feeling the coffee gave me! Later bro!

bring on the pics!!!!:)

dang sorry you didn't like your 1st time. I personally hate to take caffeine with my oil, it does the same thing you experienced to me also.

making it into some muffins I think you will like it much more AND WITHOUT CAFEINE :), takes care of the taste and neg effects you had previously. but really not everyone likes edibles, my brother hates them, my wife likes one here and there and I eat some every single day. to each their own, just hope you don't end up having to waste it:)

I hope the neighbor enjoyed your beautiful chainsaw music....nice one :cheesygrinsmiley: LOL:high-five:

Good day guys! A little photo update here. Was too bagged last night to do it. They are about 4-5 weeks out yet but wanted to get some pics done for POTM next month. I might enter my one girl here....we'le see what you all think! Here goes.
Updates_039.jpg
Updates_038.jpg
Updates_037.jpg
Updates_036.jpg
Updates_035.jpg
Updates_034.jpg
Updates_033.jpg
Updates_032.jpg
Updates_031.jpg
Updates_030.jpg
Updates_029.jpg
Updates_028.jpg
Updates_027.jpg
Updates_026.jpg
Updates_025.jpg
Updates_024.jpg
Updates_023.jpg
Updates_0221.jpg
Updates_012.jpg
Updates_011.jpg
Updates_010.jpg

:tokin:

Good day guys! A little photo update here. Was too bagged last night to do it. They are about 4-5 weeks out yet but wanted to get some pics done for POTM next month. I might enter my one girl here....we'le see what you all think! Here goes.
Updates_039.jpg
Updates_038.jpg
Updates_037.jpg
Updates_036.jpg
Updates_035.jpg
Updates_034.jpg
Updates_033.jpg
Updates_032.jpg
Updates_031.jpg
Updates_030.jpg
Updates_029.jpg
Updates_028.jpg
Updates_027.jpg
Updates_026.jpg
Updates_025.jpg
Updates_024.jpg
Updates_023.jpg
Updates_0221.jpg
Updates_012.jpg
Updates_011.jpg
Updates_010.jpg

:tokin:

STELLAR like Awesome gonna be a wild ride dude !
Have a good 1
Bulldog

Just puffed 1/2 j ,MK Ultra......got lost in my own fu...ng kitchen! Tolerance? Not yet.
I've just about given up on this little cannon PowerShot camera. Re read the manual tonight ,trying to get these pics right.Pretty much went thru the whole thing....still just getting OK pics....not good enough.Doc's pics seem to really stand out,for sure. Not just cuz of the resin and health,but because they really are, very good photo's.

What camera does Doc have?
Duggan..psssst...Maybe its not just the camera...:) im sayn u just got lost in your kitchen.. Maybe youre taking pics while youre on a safari in your kitchen because you grow some incredible weed?,
:rofl:

Ya eh...no guff dude...that first few min's. after puffin this, is intense!

:reading420magazine:

Not sure about Doc's cam. He sure knows how to use it though...eh! Maybe he'l see this and give me a few pointers....:love: Anyhow Zig...sendin you props ...nice to get a few laughs in here!!

Hey BD...thanks man...havin a stella for ya,..well OK ,for me.:slide:

Just puffed 1/2 j ,MK Ultra......got lost in my own fu...ng kitchen! Tolerance? Not yet.
I've just about given up on this little cannon PowerShot camera. Re read the manual tonight ,trying to get these pics right.Pretty much went thru the whole thing....still just getting OK pics....not good enough.Doc's pics seem to really stand out,for sure. Not just cuz of the resin and health,but because they really are, very good photo's.

What camera does Doc have?
Duggan..psssst...Maybe its not just the camera...:) im sayn u just got lost in your kitchen.. Maybe youre taking pics while youre on a safari iour kitchen because you grow some incredible weed?,
:rofl:

I use a camera that's maybe 7 or 8 years old. It's a resin stained 8 megapixel canon powershot. When I take pics I have it on full auto and I press and hold the button halfway down two or three times until I get mutliple boxes of focus over the buds, then I take the picture.

I'm not a good photographer at all. I just auto-focus a few times.

I use a camera that's maybe 7 or 8 years old. It's a resin stained 8 megapixel canon powershot. When I take pics I have it on full auto and I press and hold the button halfway down two or three times until I get mutliple boxes of focus over the buds, then I take the picture.

I'm not a good photographer at all. I just auto-focus a few times.
Doc...thanks...I think we have the same camera.Mine is a cannon powershot as well,and is 7 or 8 yrs. old too!Thanks for the tip about focus etc.Gonna try that next time.Have a great day bud!Cheers., Off to work!

Back
Top Bottom