Dutch Seeds Shop Granddaddy Purple & Strawberry Banana

Yea hopefully they fill in well. They smell delicious. Definitely one of the better smelling waves I've run. Very fruity so far, a little bit of a dank smell lingering under it. Excited to try the smoke
I love a fruity bud. A friend gave me a clone of something call Pink Candy.

Not the biggest buds, but there was quite a few and the quality was very good. The branches were very weak, everything had to be supported. The taste was amazing. It would last through the life of a joint. just fruit punch on a stick.

Sadly, I have no idea where to get it. My buddy tried to get with the clone guy but it didnt work out. Always on the lookout for fruity buds especially lemon

Yea I remember that plant. Hopefully it'll turn up again.

Lemon terps are fun. I'm with ya on anything fruity.
I just opened up an older jar of Barbie, few months worth of cure time in it now. Had a very nice grape taste that it hasn't had before. I gotta try to let em sit longer lol.

Yea I remember that plant. Hopefully it'll turn up again.

Lemon terps are fun. I'm with ya on anything fruity.
I just opened up an older jar of Barbie, few months worth of cure time in it now. Had a very nice grape taste that it hasn't had before. I gotta try to let em sit longer lol.
Making me hungry

Speaking of hungry. Dude! Our stove broke yesterday. Started trying to turn the broiler on all the time. Crazy!
I've heard of this... stove possession. You gotta a boogeyman dude. Best thing to do is sacrifice a chicken to it (my answer for everything)

That sucks.
We bought a nice stove... we paid a little more, it was to be our last. In the past 5 years weve replaced the fan twice and it needs another one. Fuckin stoves!

Ours was a hand me down I had before we even started dating. We were planning to get a new one this summer, I wanted to run gas pipe over there first and switch to a gas range but it's through frickin drywall ceiling so I've been waiting. For now the new electric one will be here Saturday. Nothing special but it'll last till it gets replaced or we sell the house. And it'll actually match now haha

Ours was a hand me down I had before we even started dating. We were planning to get a new one this summer, I wanted to run gas pipe over there first and switch to a gas range but it's through frickin drywall ceiling so I've been waiting. For now the new electric one will be here Saturday. Nothing special but it'll last till it gets replaced or we sell the house. And it'll actually match now haha
Gas is great. My mother built a house in Portsmouth Ohio (she's very handy haha) I tried like crazy to get her to run gas, but she was convinced the walls would get oily (but not very bright haha). Its hard to counter an argument like that.

Just dont but a Bluestar oven

Back
Top Bottom