you caught me attention!:yahoo:
Well then jump in this rotation!
:passitleft:

Nice selection of seeds you have there. Can't wait to see some flowers on the slurricane
Thanks Prof! I’m overly excited to drop these new genetics and get them going! I’m also looking forward to seeing some frosty slurricane buds along side some platinum and OGKB!

Tuning in, Nice Growcab Dutch! Looking great in here! :passitleft:

How do you find the Inkbird controller to work? What model are you running and what equipment are they controlling ?

Love the genetics they fit the Journal name well.

Will be great to see the results of the Budget Led QBs. Looking to upgrade over winter and into spring and they are high in the list.

So great your using Doc’s Kit too as I’ll use it too. Looking forward to the auto watering system aswell!

Have a nice weekend :blunt:
Hey Wrenn! Welcome aboard my friend!
If you are looking to upgrade definitely check out @BudgetLED they have phenomenal pricing and fantastic products! I run both temperature and humidity controllers from inkbird. Temp controller is hooked up to a AC/Heater that kicks on when needed. My RH controller is controlling a humidifier and exhaust fan to maintain RH.

I actually don’t run Docs Kit but I do use PromixHP! I feed MegaCrop as my nutrients but I have looked at the DBHBB Kit and I’ve seen many people on here grow some phenomenal flowers with it! @Mr. Magoo @Amy Gardner and @weenmeoff are a few that come to mind!

the automated watering is something I just setup for this round so I’m excited to see it working as well!
Getting exciting Dutch! Love the set up :popcorn:

:thumb: There’s a spot in my QB array where the gap is bigger like that and at the right height, the lux is higher there than it is directly under the boards :eek:
Thanks Amy! I would assume that’s the crossover point at which the boards light trajectory is crossing creating a higher lux zone! I’m excited to ramp up this 500W and see how much butt they kick in flower!

Update

What’s up everyone! Got a good update here this morning with lots of pictures and some details to go along with them. So without delay let’s jump right in!

Yesterday after harvesting the last plant in the 3x3 I had to clean and reset for my mothers to move in! After a sanitize and cleaning it looks so purdy.

Then it was time to deal with the mothers! Critical+2.0 has been growing like crazy and I hadn’t been keeping up with her. Just regular watering and feeding but yesterday since I was doing the reset of the 3x3 and moving everyone around, I decided it was time she got some of the love and attention she deserves!

From the pictures above you can tell how overgrown she was and how much of a haircut she needed. So I pulled out my handy snips and went to work! 30mins later she had a beautiful new haircut and was looking good.

Then it was time to transplant all my selected mother Phenos into their final 1Gal pots for bonsai training and their journey. I’ve been needing to do a transplant for a while and these roots showcase that haha.

After a healthy sprinkle of Mykos to the roots and the hole they got placed and watered in!

Then all my selected mothers moved in together into the 3x3 where they will reside from now on!

Then we jump over to the newest group of Phenos who were ready for a transplant today as well. Healthy and moved into their new pots here is:
-GG#4
-Glookies
-Purple Punch

I then decided to top both of the CBD Auto Blue Sharks which are off to a fantastic start both looking strong and building a nice base! I’ll be growing them out fully in this grow box under the 120W @BudgetLED with some aggressive training!

Since the 2x2 was emptied out with the Pheno 2 mothers who are now in the 3x3 I was able to move the 5x Reg Maple Cookies into the 2x2 to mature a little bit longer before transplanting. Since these are regulars I want to veg them longer to find my males and cull them so I’m only running females. I removed all the lower nodes today and they are looking like strong quadline specimens already.

I’m excited to begin training these girls out and forming my structure. The 9x girls that were transplanted today will be the first to enter the 4x4 under the 500W!
:yummy:

Stay Medicated

Looking very nice Dutch! Nice haircut on the Critical mother should be alot more manageable now. Great looking roots on the transplanted little one's very white and super healthy. looking forward to the Pp should be a good one and one on my list of strains I would like to try.

All caught up! Everything looks awesome! Love the grow box, congrats on the light sponsor and the photo contest win! I see a JOTM win in your future, nice work! :high-five:

Looking forward to the rest of the grow.

:passitleft:
Thanks Ween! I’m glad you can tag along!

Looking very nice Dutch! Nice haircut on the Critical mother should be alot more manageable now. Great looking roots on the transplanted little one's very white and super healthy. looking forward to the Pp should be a good one and one on my list of strains I would like to try.
Cheers N420! I’ve been looking forward to the PPunch as well and that Platinum Punch should be even better! Hope your enjoying the weekend so far

OMG that's way too much work for this lazy grower :)

Looks like it was a busy day Dutch!
Haha thanks Sauga! Just another day here in the Dutch garden! Hope your enjoying the turkey festivities!

Update

What’s up everyone! Got a good update here this morning with lots of pictures and some details to go along with them. So without delay let’s jump right in!

Yesterday after harvesting the last plant in the 3x3 I had to clean and reset for my mothers to move in! After a sanitize and cleaning it looks so purdy.

Then it was time to deal with the mothers! Critical+2.0 has been growing like crazy and I hadn’t been keeping up with her. Just regular watering and feeding but yesterday since I was doing the reset of the 3x3 and moving everyone around, I decided it was time she got some of the love and attention she deserves!

From the pictures above you can tell how overgrown she was and how much of a haircut she needed. So I pulled out my handy snips and went to work! 30mins later she had a beautiful new haircut and was looking good.

Then it was time to transplant all my selected mother Phenos into their final 1Gal pots for bonsai training and their journey. I’ve been needing to do a transplant for a while and these roots showcase that haha.

After a healthy sprinkle of Mykos to the roots and the hole they got placed and watered in!

Then all my selected mothers moved in together into the 3x3 where they will reside from now on!

Then we jump over to the newest group of Phenos who were ready for a transplant today as well. Healthy and moved into their new pots here is:
-GG#4
-Glookies
-Purple Punch

I then decided to top both of the CBD Auto Blue Sharks which are off to a fantastic start both looking strong and building a nice base! I’ll be growing them out fully in this grow box under the 120W @BudgetLED with some aggressive training!

Since the 2x2 was emptied out with the Pheno 2 mothers who are now in the 3x3 I was able to move the 5x Reg Maple Cookies into the 2x2 to mature a little bit longer before transplanting. Since these are regulars I want to veg them longer to find my males and cull them so I’m only running females. I removed all the lower nodes today and they are looking like strong quadline specimens already.

I’m excited to begin training these girls out and forming my structure. The 9x girls that were transplanted today will be the first to enter the 4x4 under the 500W!
:yummy:

Stay Medicated
Fantastic update Dutch! Nothing like some weekend gardening to make the time go by. Real slick operation your running, keep it comin!

keep up the great work! We are glad to be apart of this grow with you.

Up to snuff Dutch. I'll let you know when you're slacking ;).

I intentionally skipped the Mykos for my bonsai mothers...the slower the root growth the happier I am for those.
Thanks Shed and that would of been a good idea for the bonsai moms to slow to root growth. I didn’t think of that when transplanting though so I’ll just have some monster bonsai moms lol!

keep up the great work! We are glad to be apart of this grow with you.
Hey Thanks a ton Budget! I’m glad your helping me with this grow as well! Ladies are loving the 120W kit so far so I’m extremely eager to get this 500W kit lighting up some thick resin covered buds!

Following along. Just picked up a pair of the 250w Budgets myself for a 4x4 space. Can't wait to get things running. Won't be my primary grow, but will probably see more greenery than I think it will. :D

Hehehe, I love the topping of the CBD Auto Blue Sharks - sooo tight :bravo:
My poor eye sight wouldn't let me top that small, I would probably need another day or so to make sure I wouldn't cut any of the two new shoots by accident.

Good job on your plants. How many strains do you do at once?

Following along. Just picked up a pair of the 250w Budgets myself for a 4x4 space. Can't wait to get things running. Won't be my primary grow, but will probably see more greenery than I think it will. :D

Hey Multi! Welcome aboard my friend and I’m sure your going to love those 250W kits! I’ll be sure to tag along and see how it goes!

Hehehe, I love the topping of the CBD Auto Blue Sharks - sooo tight :bravo:
My poor eye sight wouldn't let me top that small, I would probably need another day or so to make sure I wouldn't cut any of the two new shoots by accident.

Good job on your plants. How many strains do you do at once?

Hey Nickel! What’s up brother and welcome! I really wanted to start the training on the autos as soon as possible this round so I got in there and topped right away!

In my entire grow area right now I have 11x different strains going and I will be adding more to that. I plan on flowering 2-3 strains every cycle.

Back
Top Bottom