Dutty Panty's Adventures in High Brix Budland

:popcorn:
image20687.jpg
image20685.jpg

You keep tempting us with that popcorn DrZiggy. Did you bring enough to share with the whole class? :laughtwo:.

HEY Ziggy is that canna butter on the right.......lol.

That is not. :) i took out what I thought was enough, and but then needed a little more, and im glad I didnt use more canna anything..lol
2 cups of popped corn was plenty )
It has CannaButter on it after cooked in CannaCoconut oil

Sweetsue..
I have extra this time..:)

That is not. :) i took out what I thought was enough, and but then needed a little more, and im glad I didnt use more canna anything..lol
2 cups of popped corn was plenty )
It has CannaButter on it after cooked in CannaCoconut oil

Sweetsue..
I have extra this time..:)

Yup that does sound delicious

And here's a few shots of the 7 gallon girls. I also up potted African buzz to the mix as well.

DSC_2328.JPG

African buzz above

DSC_2325.JPG

Critical mass above
DSC_2332.JPG
chocolate fondue above
DSC_23331.JPG

Ed Rosenthal above
DSC_2334.JPG

Cbd widow above
Also a pic of my 30% Dutch up potted in HB but not uploaded yet.

Negative those 1 gallons are all your product doc!!

The one gallons that I up potted to 7 gallon smart pots and regular 7 gallons were house and garden but are now going to get off the hard drugs and get clean.

Heres my current heavy weight in the green corner clocking in at barely over 30% thc Thee Dutch Treat
DSC_2317.JPG
let's see what docs magic does to this

So my little bag of rocks is beating all those lab-coated dudes with millions of dollars in sales? :blunt:

At this point hands down.

In my situation I've spent over 30,000 in nutes in the last 5 years easy. Especially when we were larger. Like multiple houses now much more legit much less stress and much more time to dedicate to it.

Thanks for holding mine and many others hands. And the product speaks for itself and I hope my product does ya proud at cup

At this point hands down.

In my situation I've spent over 30,000 in nutes in the last 5 years easy. Especially when we were larger. Like multiple houses now much more legit much less stress and much more time to dedicate to it.

Thanks for holding mine and many others hands. And the product speaks for itself and I hope my product does ya proud at cup

Well, I appreciate that, but we're not done yet! Let's get some flowers and resin before we get too excited.

I'll try to help you miss the mid-bloom fade that can happen with really fast growing strains. I'm starting to figure out that it's a matter of timing. Still formulating and testing my theory, but we should have time to make a little change in the drench/foliar timing. I want to make sure this crop kicks ass if you'll be dropping my name at the CC AND you're a previous winner.

Placed not won. Close but technically the biggest loser getting 2nd. This year the competition will be tougher. I should have three hb crops under me by cup.

Actually the cup entry will be off the 6th cycle so it will be my next order. Which should be even larger. Now that h and g will be run potentially less

And more pics. The cloner has platinum og crossed with gsc, White lightning, Dutch treat,Ed Rosenthal, and critical mass all upcoming or current HB
DSC_2342.JPG

And more pics of the high brix one gallon area not the house and garden area.
DSC_23431.JPG
DSC_2344.JPG
DSC_2345.JPG
DSC_2346.JPG
DSC_2347.JPG

Have a great night everyone

More updates daily and pictures

So my little bag of rocks is beating all those lab-coated dudes with millions of dollars in sales? :blunt:

Doesn't surprise me at all. :laughtwo::green_heart:

Lovely pictures Dutty. For a moment there I was this tiny person strolling down a boulevard of cannabis. Blame it on the Bomb and thanks for the almost memory. :laughtwo:

These are healthy looking young ones. This will be fun to watch you guys tweak the magic. Exciting!

Back
Top Bottom