Dutty Panty's Adventures in High Brix Budland

Lovely pictures Dutty. For a moment there I was this tiny person strolling down a boulevard of cannabis. Blame it on the Bomb and thanks for the almost memory. :laughtwo:

These are healthy looking young ones. This will be fun to watch you guys tweak the magic. Exciting!

You guys???? I'm sure gal should be included you are gonna help with advice and input I hope. This is for all of us to learn what strains love HB. I'm sure most do but let's see since I'm such a strain hoarder.

So my little bag of rocks is beating all those lab-coated dudes with millions of dollars in sales? :blunt:

you really should go commercial on this Doc, i smell million dollar idea :high-five:

you really should go commercial on this Doc, i smell million dollar idea :high-five:

There are a few companies out there already, like 420soil I believe it's called. Something along those lines. But I've never seen results like docs soil.

When I seen the 420soil they couldn't explain it well enough to sell me either. For strains like critical mass, big bud, green crack, ect.. how does the soil account to the feeding of a plant with a heavy yield. (Theirs is a pre mixed soil which I believe is where the difference is) docs kit you can adjust your "drenchs" depending on size of plant and yield?

Glad to see a full time grower using this, I've got a couple gardens I'd like to swap to docs. The test results will be the seller for me, cant lose quality in patients meds.

I&I

There are a few companies out there already, like 420soil I believe it's called. Something along those lines. But I've never seen results like docs soil.

When I seen the 420soil they couldn't explain it well enough to sell me either. For strains like critical mass, big bud, green crack, ect.. how does the soil account to the feeding of a plant with a heavy yield. (Theirs is a pre mixed soil which I believe is where the difference is) docs kit you can adjust your "drenchs" depending on size of plant and yield?

Glad to see a full time grower using this, I've got a couple gardens I'd like to swap to docs. The test results will be the seller for me, cant lose quality in patients meds.

I&I

My business model is "organic." I let the product sell itself, starting off with my small circle where I live and grow, expanding to my friends online, and now starting to build up to the next level.

Ideally, I never sell soil.....but soil tests and custom amendments. Every soil is unique and different and it is my firm belief that if you grow on YOUR soil, where you live, the produce is better, provided you love where you live and your property shows signs of life and health.

I've seen dirt-poor people with bright flowers and living plants in their yards, with a sense of love and generosity coming through. I've also seen property where every plant is sick and the place is devoid of all things of beauty. I believe that on a long-term basis that is a result of the "energy" of the occupants more than anything else.

So, if you live in a place that you love and you have signs of life and beauty all around, I believe using YOUR OWN soil is superior.

Hobby growers and warehouse growers (prohibition growers....soon to be extinct!) can benefit from buying bagged soil---I use Promix as do hundreds of nurseries in my area----and after I've worked with it a while it takes on the love and intention I bring to the garden, but I still feel that using soil from your own property is best.

My warehouse is one of several all joined up with a concrete parking lot, metal roll-up doors, etc. There are 9 of us in a row. My place has colorful weeds and small plants popping up in the cracks near the door, while some of my neighbors have nothing at all, or noxious weeds that they spray with Roundup.

I find it fascinating, as I don't water the concrete and yet I seem to attract as much beauty as a concrete parking lot can muster. It's an "energy" thing and I have no scientific explanation.....just a very strong conviction.

Great concept doc. My fiance being a pegan and me considering myself a druid I understand what you mean. my neighbors yard is full of dead grass, dead tree and shrubs, full of pine needles and just is a unpleasant site. Snow mobiles parked on grass in front yard, tools scattered everywhere, then there is my yard, which is nothing but green grass, veggies, and berry trees. We live in the moutains in washington, and he has dead grass.. how...?

About prohibition growers, if they treat it like cigarettes there will always be prohibition growers. If we get a (open grow act) like booze got, then we can grow in a regulated industry.

for instance, if washington legislation passes the law making us grow only 6 plants each up to a total of 18 with 3 license, I'll have exactly as many strains as I'm allowed plants to grow. prohibition will continue, also depends on what the new chief in command says when he/she takes office.

Could be for legalizing , could be against it, could be for just decriminalization. Who knows, the puppeteers

CAPTAIN PLANET!! HA puppeteers made me think of planateers

I&I

Yup our farm beams with life. It's all about the attention you give and care.

I have a feeling the docs kit will be taking up 3\4 of my garden.

Hey doc I think I need to order another kit for 60 more plants I'll be emailing today.
Today 501st og
Animal cookies
Candy kush express fast version
Royal madre
Violator kush
Pineapple express auto
Sweet tooth auto
And white skunk all show up today from mid week song supposedly I'll shall try all in high brix. Muhahahahaha...

And today in my other journal I'll be doing a defoilation on my plants that are at week 5 there's like 14 of them. So it needs done asap.

how long of a stunt do you see with your defoiling? I always do mine within the first 21 days to try and stunt the stretch. You are working on a different scale so I understand not getting to it. I feel week 6-7 are your prime weeks and week 5 is cutting it close. Not questioning, just wondering your thoughts on it.

I wanted to defoil a little a week ago (week 5) at the time. But decided not to in fear of hurting time In stuntIng. If you don't notice it I may try next time I'm in that situation myself. Week 6 now I've gone to far ha. So I added underlighting instead. A local grower said he got 14+ oz off of 1000w of t5 underlighting. And his youtube videos show it.

I&I

I do see some stunting. Not too much but I've done a side by side of same strain just with and without defoilation and the one I defoiliated produced an extra 2oz of nug. Well just under Like 51 grams.

I started doing it as well as super cropping, lbt, and tieing down I have 9ft of heighth and thats it. I found that in my situation it produced more denser nugs doing this than super cropping.
So the Lil stunt I get helps control my heighth and producers bigger better buds the 3bs.
They seem to just go bonkers about 3-5 days after defoilation and look much more healthy. Since I usually defoilate fairly heavily in my usual setup I'm may have to defoilate less with high brix so I shall be adjusting according

2 days ago after the initial pics of the Pestelence I defoiliated and sprayed with DeStress and it looks great I'll post pics this evening of everything today's my daughters third birthday so I have to go buy a bunch of pink and purple stuff.

Happy birthday to the little darling. I was watching a three year old the other day, dancing along in her electric shoes. It warmed my heart.

Happy birthday to your girl,, I know she must be daddy's girl! Have some fun with her today... pretty soon she'll be bringing dates home... (ducking as I type):yikes::yikes::allgood::amen:

Since we have the recording studio she does plenty of dancing and screaming and beating on dad's drums. She's gonna be very musically inclined I believe.

Your thc bomb looks great still shocked cfls. Great job. :adore::adore::adore::adore::surrender:

Amen brother. Did you hear what Curt Schilling did to those guys who harassed his daughter on social media recently

He crushed them,,,they are begging for mercy now.

They defiantly crossed the line, and I think Schillings brother was Special forces, bad family to mess with.

Tough guys until they are exposed....

how long of a stunt do you see with your defoiling? I always do mine within the first 21 days to try and stunt the stretch. You are working on a different scale so I understand not getting to it. I feel week 6-7 are your prime weeks and week 5 is cutting it close. Not questioning, just wondering your thoughts on it.

I wanted to defoil a little a week ago (week 5) at the time. But decided not to in fear of hurting time In stuntIng. If you don't notice it I may try next time I'm in that situation myself. Week 6 now I've gone to far ha. So I added underlighting instead. A local grower said he got 14+ oz off of 1000w of t5 underlighting. And his youtube videos show it.

I&I

I can believe it. The under lighting was one of the keys to my success with CFLs, IMO. Do you have a link to his videos? I'd like to check it out.

Amen brother. Did you hear what Curt Schilling did to those guys who harassed his daughter on social media recently

He crushed them,,,they are begging for mercy now.

They defiantly crossed the line, and I think Schillings brother was Special forces, bad family to mess with.

Tough guys until they are exposed....

Yes. It's amazing I'll do the exact same. If not worse.

Back
Top Bottom