Dutty Panty's Adventures in High Brix Budland

I had twenty four Viva plants last year, each one gave me fifty to sixty tomatoes. I'm probably sticking to the same number of plants this year, but with what I've learned here, my focus will be on quality. And no more miracle grow! I usually lose a good number to blossom end rot, and the weather here sucks in general, so I'm always fighting something weather related. (I want a greenhouse so bad) But, anyway eggshells and calcium nitrate have helped, now I need to get my soil tested and dial it in organically. I do a lot of composting, but,, I learned a lot from the good people her, that's all I'll say.

I wish I could meet, and enjoy some good conversation and laughter with many of the people on this site. Including you my friend, someday ;)

Anyway, little bro-mance in public there, ewe.... ;)

The key to my salsa is the habaneros. And the rest of the hot peppers I put in there. And it's all fresh,, I can't eat store bought anymore.

Same as I'll never buy my meds from the man anymore.

Happy you like it. ;)

As long as my wife doesn't catch me, I've spied another I will be sending.....

Then, you're of the crack until October. Unless you're in the area....

Happy growing DP!!

Ah don't worry about it Pete. I can wait till October. But put me on the peter green salsa of the month club then.

So here's a few pics from cleaning out greenhouse getting it ready for our vegetables for our garden.
First pics are the area that's getting tilled today.
DSC_2364.JPG
DSC_2365.JPG
DSC_2366.JPG
DSC_2367.JPG
DSC_2368.JPG

Oh HELL YEAH! I really, really like your style Dutty!

So I'm setting aside 200$ for a led to put in one small corner of my grow Im bidding on a p300 right now. Would like to go bigger but I got more important stuff to get.

Wow man,, seeing that greenhouse had got me thinking,, so that's what attached to a barn/shed/building? Like a lean to sorta.

How big is the goats pen? We need a new farm animal and I told them it's either a goat or potbelly.... I think I'd rather have the goat, but I love bacon ;)

Nice set up man, real nice

Wow man,, seeing that greenhouse had got me thinking,, so that's what attached to a barn/shed/building? Like a lean to sorta.

How big is the goats pen? We need a new farm animal and I told them it's either a goat or potbelly.... I think I'd rather have the goat, but I love bacon ;)

Nice set up man, real nice

It's a lean to off our barn Pete. Goat pen is 35x50. Pigs stink that's what backed me off.

So I lost the bidding on ebay for the led. So ran to the corner store and bought a 1000 watt nanolux for the cheap. So seed room is close to finished.

I paired it up to a hortilux 1000 hps.

Here's the plant Sex room. This is where the seeds shall drop
DSC_2406.JPG
DSC_2407.JPG
DSC_2413.JPG
DSC_2408.JPG
DSC_2409.JPG
DSC_2410.JPG

So I have 5 bales looks like I'll need 5 more. Yes I can count I just only moved five in at that point lol.

Lol, the corner store....

So I lost the bidding on ebay for the led. So ran to the corner store and bought a 1000 watt nanolux for the cheap. So seed room is close to finished.

I paired it up to a hortilux 1000 hps.

Here's the plant Sex room. This is where the seeds shall drop
DSC_2406.JPG
DSC_2407.JPG
DSC_2413.JPG
DSC_2408.JPG
DSC_2409.JPG
DSC_2410.JPG

So I have 5 bales looks like I'll need 5 more. Yes I can count I just only moved five in at that point lol.

But can you write what you count? :volcano-smiley:

Lol no not on this Dutch. Especially it's oil. Hey I broke the Nectar collector knock off thingy. So it will be.
bong
Pipe
Joint
Blunt
Enail

Back
Top Bottom