Dutty Panty's Adventures in High Brix Budland

So,, basically your wiping out a blunt worth in a blast? Or does it just cut out the middle man, the wrapper??

Funny I was at the corner store today and going to buy a blunt wrapper to spin one up tonight.... I got the Twinkies instead. Lol

that is quite a machine,, not a one toker is it? you maybe could do a video of how these things work? I am like some others, I have never even seen these things before,, curiosity is keelin meez

They're sort of a sequencial one-hitter.
I'd post a link showing the use and an explanation, but every time I try something like that the Mod's take it down and rap me on the knuckles. :thedoubletake: Check out "See Jane Smacked" (Ep.6) on YT.

When used properly, like during a trimming party.. one light can keep that glass blunt lit for a group of 4+ smokers without needing another lighter flick or a harsh wrap. Also being ad clean as his is, you get a great sample of the taste of flowers Being trimmed.

I&I

Gf was spot on its a blunt or joint technically in a glass tube 36Gr0w and myself with a few buddies had it rolling after one light and passed it around a few times. It can hold approximately 1 gram

Tomorrow will be brix plant photo day goodnight I'll need to water then hopefully get 6 hrs of sleep.

Thanks again 36Gr0w for the help this weekend

I use to use them for stealth smoking too. You can hold it in your hand making a fiSt and is hard to see.

The only downfall is they can suck resin through if you let it build up, so keep it clean!

I&I

Minerals in the soil.
Cat Drench/Brix for blossoms
Growth Energy the rest of the war after blossom set......the tomatoes all ripen together and they taste like candy.

Could you (or anyone else) translate this to n00b-friendly language ?

So here's a few pics from cleaning out greenhouse getting it ready for our vegetables for our garden.
First pics are the area that's getting tilled today.
DSC_2364.JPG
DSC_2365.JPG
DSC_2366.JPG
DSC_2367.JPG
DSC_2368.JPG

:jawdropper:

Holy ... you have made it your mission to make me get green skin colour ? You know what ? You can have my house, my 4x4 tent, my car, whatever else you fancy, and I'll take this burden of a grow-op off you ... deal ?

I have a 5x10 meter back yard :(

I use to use them for stealth smoking too. You can hold it in your hand making a fiSt and is hard to see.

The only downfall is they can suck resin through if you let it build up, so keep it clean!

I&I

If you want stealth smoking, try a glycerine extract in an e-cig ;)
Glycerin Extraction | Skunk Pharm Research LLC

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Bud
Minerals in the soil.
Cat Drench/Brix for blossoms
Growth Energy the rest of the war after blossom set......the tomatoes all ripen together and they taste like candy.

Could you (or anyone else) translate this to n00b-friendly language ?

Minerals in the soil means mainly adding calcium....but there's obviously a bit more to it than that.
Cat Drench=Cationic Root Drench, basically changing the ionic balance of the soil from negative (anionic) to positive (cationic) via cations like NH3, Ca, P, S. It's a product we use in the High Brix system.

Brix refers to a foliar spray....again, all about calcium and phosphorus

Growth Energy is use for bringing the soil back into slightly anionic balance.

High Brix geeks talk funny.

You know the worst part .. soon I will have to explain this all to my wife as well .. and be accused of talking funny :p
Thanks for explaining .. I have to read up .. this can be combines with LOS right ?

You know the worst part .. soon I will have to explain this all to my wife as well .. and be accused of talking funny :p
Thanks for explaining .. I have to read up .. this can be combines with LOS right ?

LOS is mineralized soil, so you're already in the ballpark for sure.

I'm hoping for a hybrid LOS/High Brix adventure at some point in the near future. I'm fascinated by both systems and both have pro's and con's depending on the situation.

Bottom line: minerals, microbes and magic. (my trademark)

check out sweetsue's journal for a great article on rocks and dust and minerals and stuff ,, very interesting indeed,, just so many doors to open up,, amazing. i would link it if i knew how

check out sweetsue's journal for a great article on rocks and dust and minerals and stuff ,, very interesting indeed,, just so many doors to open up,, amazing. i would link it if i knew how

Already subbed there ;) You link a post by clicking the post number you want to link, then copying the url, then pasting that where you want to link. The forum will figure out the rest.

.. this can be combines with LOS right ?

We're working in that direction. Instinct suggests improvement could enhance both approaches.

Back
Top Bottom