Dutty Panty's Adventures in High Brix Budland

I'll be setting up trimming area. Hopefully get some Ultra grapefruit and red heri fruit as well as dirty heri trimmed. Need to get it tested.

Heres the two now. The high brix one on the right will pass the non high brix one in a couple days. I had to defoilate a Lil for space.

DSC_2404.JPG

maybe find a nice comfy chair for your trimming area,, set of headphones maybe,, bird chirping music in the background,, ahhhh, trimming rocks,,,,

sure has been nice weather at your place lately,, it's. neat to see your plants all natural, free from constraints,, groww baby, grow

seems like high brix or at least much improved soil is the way to go,, guess I best get working on that,, cheers dutty,, great stuff

btw,, nice here too

Well 36Gr0w and I trimmed almost 7 ozs today and had great steaks.

The ultra grapefruit is amazing smells and tastes like it.

That's one of the strains on my short list. I've read amazing reports of the smell and taste. Someone once said she could grow a dozen of them in her home and no one would suspect from the smell that it was cannabis. Would you agree with that?

That's one of the strains on my short list. I've read amazing reports of the smell and taste. Someone once said she could grow a dozen of them in her home and no one would suspect from the smell that it was cannabis. Would you agree with that?

It smells and tasted like fresh citrus, very close to grapefruit. I only saw it at the end of flower and after wash/while hanging, so can't comment on the smells while growing.

Definitely I didn't have the ultra grapefruit but a grapefruit strain outdoors with a tangie, 2 sour D's and 2 sour ogs and u couldn't smell anything but citrus for blocks around my house no ganga smell just citrus where did u get the ultra grapefruit if u can remember dutty

Well that seals it. Dale had mentioned he wanted to find one like that (he had no idea one existed). One of his meds forbids grapefruit, one of his favorite foods. This would be a nice treat for him.

You being a strain lover dutty you may want to check out 'vashon island seed co' I got two of their strains and they are both great. Sweet baby jane has made my fiance and grower friend both freak out, grower friend said "that is the smell that when you smell it you have to have it" you can get their seeds from a couple locations but they do have a Facebook page, that's all for now I believe.

Local seed co! I was stoked

I&I

Definitely I didn't have the ultra grapefruit but a grapefruit strain outdoors with a tangie, 2 sour D's and 2 sour ogs and u couldn't smell anything but citrus for blocks around my house no ganga smell just citrus where did u get the ultra grapefruit if u can remember dutty

Ultra genetics. I bought from my favorite seed bank that's not a sponsor.

You being a strain lover dutty you may want to check out 'vashon island seed co' I got two of their strains and they are both great. Sweet baby jane has made my fiance and grower friend both freak out, grower friend said "that is the smell that when you smell it you have to have it" you can get their seeds from a couple locations but they do have a Facebook page, that's all for now I believe.

Local seed co! I was stoked

I&I

I've heard of them. And at the grange on Vashon they do some great mmj lectures. my old partner is friends with ed one of the owners of exotic genetics. Almost all there breeding is done by gig harbor.

I don't do Facebook any other contact info.

Yeah, exactly. I'm so old school I still use cans to smoke from. (Usually only on the golf course) I have some glass,, but nothing like the stuff out there theses days...

Glass blunt or chilum is the picture above.

About facebook, I'm in same boat. But i did make a "fake" troll account to contact vashon for info to get more seeds. Green lion farm is who I get mine theough, theyre a collective on west side of the mtns.

I&I

Back
Top Bottom