Dutty Panty's Adventures in High Brix Budland

They have perfect "right after a big drink" posture. And look at those nice green petioles! Those must be the H&G plants? The really expensive nute line?

Heya dutty. that's. the first time I have ever seen mentioned the posture the plants take about an hour after a big drink. I call em palm trees,, just droop city. I kept thinking to mention it in my journal but keep forgetting.

loving this so far. you sure don't. mess around, but i knew that already. real clean,, i am in,, cheers dutty

Same Gardner, no?

20150305_222739.jpg

:nicethread:

I had twenty four Viva plants last year, each one gave me fifty to sixty tomatoes. I'm probably sticking to the same number of plants this year, but with what I've learned here, my focus will be on quality. And no more miracle grow! I usually lose a good number to blossom end rot, and the weather here sucks in general, so I'm always fighting something weather related. (I want a greenhouse so bad) But, anyway eggshells and calcium nitrate have helped, now I need to get my soil tested and dial it in organically. I do a lot of composting, but,, I learned a lot from the good people her, that's all I'll say.

I wish I could meet, and enjoy some good conversation and laughter with many of the people on this site. Including you my friend, someday ;)

Anyway, little bro-mance in public there, ewe.... ;)

The key to my salsa is the habaneros. And the rest of the hot peppers I put in there. And it's all fresh,, I can't eat store bought anymore.

Same as I'll never buy my meds from the man anymore.

Happy you like it. ;)

As long as my wife doesn't catch me, I've spied another I will be sending.....

Then, you're of the crack until October. Unless you're in the area....

Happy growing DP!!

I had twenty four Viva plants last year, each one gave me fifty to sixty tomatoes. I'm probably sticking to the same number of plants this year, but with what I've learned here, my focus will be on quality. And no more miracle grow! I usually lose a good number to blossom end rot, and the weather here sucks in general, so I'm always fighting something weather related. (I want a greenhouse so bad) But, anyway eggshells and calcium nitrate have helped, now I need to get my soil tested and dial it in organically. I do a lot of composting, but,, I learned a lot from the good people her, that's all I'll say.

I wish I could meet, and enjoy some good conversation and laughter with many of the people on this site. Including you my friend, someday ;)

Anyway, little bro-mance in public there, ewe.... ;)

The key to my salsa is the habaneros. And the rest of the hot peppers I put in there. And it's all fresh,, I can't eat store bought anymore.

Same as I'll never buy my meds from the man anymore.

Happy you like it. ;)

As long as my wife doesn't catch me, I've spied another I will be sending.....

Then, you're of the crack until October. Unless you're in the area....

Happy growing DP!!

Store bought salsa, store bought meds.....home grown/homemade salsa, homegrown/homemade meds.....that's what I'm talking about.

RE Tomatos:

Minerals in the soil.
Cat Drench/Brix for blossoms
Growth Energy the rest of the war after blossom set......the tomatoes all ripen together and they taste like candy.

Store bought salsa, store bought meds.....home grown/homemade salsa, homegrown/homemade meds.....that's what I'm talking about.

RE Tomatos:

Minerals in the soil.
Growth Energy the rest of the war after blossom set......the tomatoes all ripen together and they taste like candy.

Yes they do!! Best tomatoes, and herbs I ever had or grew...i grew 6 heirlooms last year. :thumb:

That sounds good doc, appreciate the info, but honestly I don't want them all to ripen at the same time 50tomatoes x 24plants = a lot of tomatoes. I process and can in waves. The first tomatoes are for my gravy/sauce, I processed 18 qts this year of tomatoes just for sauce, well I make pizza sauce, and gravy with it.

Then once I've got enough tomatoes processed and canned, I do the salsa. .because the peppers tend to ripen last. I have a system.

Do you make a kit for us tomato gardeners??

;)

Maybe you can share a recipe for those drenches you mentioned. I'd only use it for my tomatoes,, promise.

I'll send you salsa....

RE Tomatos:

Minerals in the soil.

Hey Doc, have you ever grown anything else besides MJ in your HB soil? i imagine that miraculous recipe of yours can really make a difference no matter what plant you grow in it

So here's a few pics from cleaning out greenhouse getting it ready for our vegetables for our garden.
First pics are the area that's getting tilled today.
DSC_2364.JPG
DSC_2365.JPG
DSC_2366.JPG
DSC_2367.JPG
DSC_2368.JPG

Back
Top Bottom