First Grow - AK-48 & Super Skunk Fem - Coco Coir & Perlite - 600W LED - Grow Tent

Re: First Grow - AK-48 & Super Skunk Fem In Coco Coir & Perlite - 600W LED - Grow Ten

Also, I have this question... I'm not sure how else to ask it. Considering the few little leaf issues I talked about, if you guys think it IS a nutrient or nutrient uptake/PH issue, should I consider adding nutrients with every watering for a while? Instead of going one on, one off?? Thanks in advance if anyone has any advice!! :circle-of-love:

Re: First Grow - AK-48 & Super Skunk Fem In Coco Coir & Perlite - 600W LED - Grow Ten

Also, I have this question... I'm not sure how else to ask it. Considering the few little leaf issues I talked about, if you guys think it IS a nutrient or nutrient uptake/PH issue, should I consider adding nutrients with every watering for a while? Instead of going one on, one off?? Thanks in advance if anyone has any advice!! :circle-of-love:
Stay away from watering with nutrients every watering as you can build up the amount of trace minerals in the soil and cause nutrient lockout. Then you'll have to deal with a flush and soil ppm. Best to just follow the schedule with additional water as needed by pot weight.

It's fine to drop the names of your nutrients and soils mediums etc .

Plants are looking great.....right on par with mine at 30 days or so.

Thanks GC! Greatly appreciate the advice on watering my friend. I'm using the General Hydroponics Flora Gro (2-1-6), Micro (5-0-1) and Bloom (0-5-4). Pics coming very soon, I think I'll be flipping to 12/12 tomorrow or the next day...

You're welcome......we're all in this together. You know what's messed up is 3 months ago I hadn't even considered growing weed. The idea came to me when a buddy told me he was and here I am lol.....speaking if the girls.... Checked in on my girls this afternoon
420-magazine-mobile1112126791.jpg

You're welcome......we're all in this together. You know what's messed up is 3 months ago I hadn't even considered growing weed. The idea came to me when a buddy told me he was and here I am lol.....speaking if the girls.... Checked in on my girls this afternoon
420-magazine-mobile1112126791.jpg
Checked on my queens as well. I have a similar story, little longer period of time and replace buddy with dad.

Both girls.
420-magazine-mobile820391384.jpg

AK-48
420-magazine-mobile895989106.jpg

Super Skunk
420-magazine-mobile655483466.jpg

After the lst, the SS is holding at about 11" tall, the AK at roughly 10". My plan was to lst until they hit 16-18", but, the SS is just about to be as wide as the tent with AK not far behind. That's why I'm thinking of starting flower sooner... Tomorrow or the next day maybe. Just gave them a regular dose of water, PH 5.6. if they look really happy tomorrow, I'm going to flip.

Perfect. Excited?

***Also plan on adding some supplements to my current GH trio + CalMag. Ordered some GH Liquid KoolBloom (0-10-10) and GH Armor SI. I've read that with the Armor SI, it's best to mix it into the water first, shake/stir/mix and let it sit for a few minutes before adding Micro and then the rest. Hopefully that works out. Since I'm adding these two, I might refer to the GH custom schedules for the Flora series instead of my best estimates. lol. More on this soon. Probably be quiet for the first few days of flowering and add pics when they're starting to look the part. :Namaste:

LOL! Nice correction! Yea- mine are Root Pouches and there are Smart Pots - as well as other competitors out there - they are fabric or recycled material. Root Pouch is a company based out of Portland, Oregon who produces theirs with recycled water bottles. This tends to help with pruning the roots as well as many other benefits. I buy from the local guys :) Smart Pots are the OG's of the fabric container industry though! (A little TMI - Just wanting to share some random info about containers) I've yet to try the Air Pots. Later Dude Stooby!

:volcano-smiley:

Re: First grow - AK-48 and Super Skunk (fem) in Coco Coir + Perlite, 600W LED - grow

Thanks, Nizzly! I just checked out you grow with Gs-400W from Mars... good stuff, buddy!! I very nearly got a Mars panel myself, but, this one is doing OK by me so far in veg. Like I said up above, though, I will have another 450W LED panel to supplement the 600W during flowering, I think it's a safe bet that the ladies will like this. We shall see!

Ya they will really like that second light in there for sure. Your ladies are looking really nice :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom