First Grow! Lets Go!

Ok, its been 8days and only one sprout emerged out of 4, im gonna wet paper towel 3 seeds….any thoughts ?
I always do it Ed Rosenthals way, line the inside of a matchbox with fine grit sandpaper. Place seeds inside and shake for a minute. Mix 1oz. of 3% h.peroxide with 1/2cup of water.Wet a paper towel and place scuffed seeds on the p.towel fold towel to cover seeds and place in a ziplock bag. Put bag in a warm dark spot. Check daily for signs of germination. If quality seeds you can bet they’ll pop.

@StoneOtter

I power em with these guys :0)
1658252271926.png
Sweet power! I'm still 2 channel and even that's in storage today downstairs. I hope to get the system up one day when room opens up. I'm running antique Accuphase 100w/ch for mains and Rotel for my subs. The Rotel's older now too @ 200wpc. One day again they will sing! Been on the sonos lately, that's fun.

I always do it Ed Rosenthals way, line the inside of a matchbox with fine grit sandpaper. Place seeds inside and shake for a minute. Mix 1oz. of 3% h.peroxide with 1/2cup of water.Wet a paper towel and place scuffed seeds on the p.towel fold towel to cover seeds and place in a ziplock bag. Put bag in a warm dark spot. Check daily for signs of germination. If quality seeds you can bet they’ll pop.
Thank you, i like it, scuff up those little beans haha

@StoneOtter

I just read you are using Sonos gear, i work for a custom installer who got me hooked on their multiroom equipment.
I have an Arc in my livingroom with a couple 1’s for rear surround, sounds real nice for music/movies.
I recently got a 1 and I'm pretty happy! I'm thinking of trying an amp of some sort to power one of my main sets. They connect very well! I've tried a few dogs over the years, these are keepers!
@StoneOtter

The 12” NHT 1259 !! I had a couple of them too, very nice in sealed boxes, they were side mounted in the 3.3’s
1658256518206.jpeg

There it is! I made two sealed boxes for them using every engineering edge I could learn at the time. I can't lift them anymore so probably 200 lbs each or close to. They sing low! The art shakes on the walls before I can hear the program at times in big productions like Jurassic Park etc. I was lucky to live close to Joseph D'Appolito and got to buy a bunch of his drivers he created crossovers for and didn't need. He worked on Focal at the time. They have a nice voice. I can't wait to get these running again!

Your LST work is stunning 70's! Nice work!

Back
Top Bottom