First Grow! Lets Go!

Got pics?
1657904212631.jpeg

My plants are drooping severely after transplanting…. I may have over watered and they aren’t big enough to displace the moisture in the soil……
There's no new roots in the new soil yet so it's good to make sure some water gets to the old root ball for a watering or two.
Can i pour run off back in with hopes it stays in the pot ??
I grow in LOS and keep the collection trays dry after watering. When they do get run off I often pour it back in the pot or whatever pot needs it the most. So yes, but under cleanish conditions and with LOS that I know of.
5 gallon is overkill in your space, 1 plant, 4x4 for 5gallon.
In his first grow and in LOS? That seems a big undertaking for any level grower Mayne. Tell us more please.

So, i mite do the flower flip mid week to give me more time in the drying and curing process, im on vacation in the fall and i dont want to leave “burping” jars to anyone else…

I mixed up a bunch of soil for the transplant into 5gallon fabric pots (they are in 2.5gallon now), the process i’ll follow is a 50/50 blend of 444/284 for the first three weeks, then a full 284 the next three weeks, then a feeding the last three weeks for a total of 9 weeks provided the tricomes look good, cloudy and amber…

Disclaimer: Gaia green says three tbsp per gallon when preparing soil, i used 4tbsp, lets see if a little more is tolerable

I used a respirator when i mixed the dry amendments and soil, that dust cant be good for my asthma

Back
Top Bottom