First Grow of Many

Hey guys so I just compared a pic of the little girl (Hopefully) from saturday and a pic from today and there is a good amount of space between the little oval leaves and the I guess I'll call them real leaves I am assuming that is good

Yeah, you can order some nutes, I'd recommend a good organic like general organics line. And just get the small bottle, it will last you a long time.

Agreed!!!!

Humboldt Nutrients Organic line and Roots Organic are good or kick ass soil or good soil with Fish and seaweed + General hydro Cal mag with molasses. if you dont care if organic any grow formula with Tiger bloom and root and Bloomblastic.

Ok guys the KC is growing fine and the NLxSK is in a cup but my light fell onto the cup and idk if the seed is going to make it :(

Uh oh!!! Any pictures?? I had my whole light fixture/system fall on my plants. It was my first grow and I had 2 2 foot plants. One of them snapped clean off at the base. I had to clone her out so i could save the strain. Hope the baby makes it!!!!!

Luckily the seed hadn't broke soil when the light fell but it sprouted today yay and KC is looking great
20140109_143218.jpg
20140109_143215.jpg
20140109_143213.jpg
20140109_143210.jpg
20140109_143012.jpg
20140109_143006.jpg

Sorry if you cant see the little one I will get a better pic later

Correct me if I am wrong but it looks as though the KC appears to be getting a leaf with 3 fingers seems like a good sign

you are correct sir. she is growing nicely and looks to be very healthy!!!

Uh oh!!! Any pictures?? I had my whole light fixture/system fall on my plants. It was my first grow and I had 2 2 foot plants. One of them snapped clean off at the base. I had to clone her out so i could save the strain. Hope the baby makes it!!!!!
Ahh man Outrage... I know you're outraged!

Exactly...

Back
Top Bottom