First Grow of Many

I still think you ought to get through a grow before you order a tent or light. It's easy to waste money when your a newb, I've got a bunch of brand new hydro equipment collecting dust in the garage to prove it. My grow is purely head stash, which is why I run small lights. But I only need to produce a couple ounces at a time. Once you get through a grow you'll know what you need and don't need.
In my case a tent or cabinet is a necessity! If you don't have a place such as a closet that you can abandon or a room that you can guarantee dark periods in it's a must.

hiya mrflex you have been busy i see
lots of nice helpers with sound advice
read most of your journal will return soon to catch up
take care and good luck

:surf: If I can advise, please don't buy cheap tent that exist in crapazon... cheap cost you more at the end .. I went for cheap and I'll need to upgrade very soon as bad quality tent produce bad light leaks.. :peace:
As for now I disagree, a year from now ask me again. Cramazon doesn't produce merchandise, they only retail it. With that said how can you say their merchandise is inferior? If you purchase a Zippo lighter from a cigar shop & see the same one at JT Pennys for 1/3 the price does that make the one from the cigar shop better quality? I don't understand your reasoning.
If you can afford to pay more for the same product more power to you but we're not all in that same boat. Now if you buy something that you don't review anywhere other than where you purchase it from shame on you. If I seem too aggressive shame on me.
I have nothing but love for you Campensino. :love:

As for now I disagree, a year from now ask me again. Cramazon doesn't produce merchandise, they only retail it. With that said how can you say their merchandise is inferior? If you purchase a Zippo lighter from a cigar shop & see the same one at JT Pennys for 1/3 the price does that make the one from the cigar shop better quality? I don't understand your reasoning.
If you can afford to pay more for the same product more power to you but we're not all in that same boat. Now if you buy something that you don't review anywhere other than where you purchase it from shame on you. If I seem too aggressive shame on me.
I have nothing but love for you Campensino. :love:

Maybe I wasn't explaining myself very well..sorry..
I don't blame amaz on, at all, and I know they don't make products... but the brand that I buy from them was cheap, but wasn't very good quality. It was years ago and wasn't aware of all that awesome community that are ready to help.. just saying..
i wanted to say that sometimes it is best put 20$ hard earned more to buy a good brand that will last longer. Love to you too B.A.R !:peace:

As bar has said I see no reason to pay for a name if the product has shown so far to be almost if not the same. Now I will see when I do get a hid I plan on getting the one that pluto suggested because it is air cooled and that is something that I read on yesterday which I want for safety issues but as far as the tent goes I can seal a tent if I see light leaks I cant seal a burnt down house.

Maybe I wasn't explaining myself very well..sorry..
I don't blame amaz on, at all, and I know they don't make products... but the brand that I buy from them was cheap, but wasn't very good quality. It was years ago and wasn't aware of all that awesome community that are ready to help.. just saying..
i wanted to say that sometimes it is best put 20$ hard earned more to buy a good brand that will last longer. Love to you too B.A.R !:peace:
:high-five:

Yeah, now the waiting begins, and that's where new growers screw up because they HAVE to do something with this plant. So they overwater, overfeed over prune etc. For the next several weeks your job is to make sure your temperature and humidity are as good as you can get them and otherwise to leave it the hell alone.

I only look at it once a day to make sure its not dead lol water it if it looks and feels as the soil is dry then go to work and go about my business but here's some pics for your guy.
PHOTO_20140104_172751.jpg
PHOTO_20140104_172744.jpg

Drop that bean, Pop that bean!

Back
Top Bottom