First Grow of Many

I remember you never want to over help plants I just need to give it a slight curve to stop some vert growth its not that I dont have the room its just more convient to keep it shorter and also I have been looking at some grow tents on ebay so the missus said if this grow works out next grow I can get a grow tent for more room when we move sometime mid year. I will probably start a little lst in a week or so.

I remember you never want to over help plants I just need to give it a slight curve to stop some vert growth its not that I dont have the room its just more convient to keep it shorter and also I have been looking at some grow tents on ebay so the missus said if this grow works out next grow I can get a grow tent for more room when we move sometime mid year. I will probably start a little lst in a week or so.
Just make sure you have true leafs b4 you do any manipulation to the plant (5 or 7 fingered leafs)

In all honesty I will be posting pics every week and so I was going to rely on you guys to tell me a good time lol in your own respective opinions I would rather go off you guys opinion than my own just saying but I hope the New Year is going well for all I'm sitting here bout to light up my hookah enjoying the day hope you all do the same

A grow tent is a grow tent. The only difference is that some may come with extra equipment, say a hydro tank and pumps and such. If you don't want to go hydro just stay away from those. Find just plain tents, with no extra stuff. Maybe a light if you need one haha. If you have questions for a specific tent post a link and we can check it out for you, make sure your getting the right thing.

A1mTofg3eqL_SL1500_.jpg

41q417lrWHL.jpg

A1sbuIV8FpL_SL1500_.jpg

Here are three photos for three about the size I am looking for

You have the idea. Try looking at our sponsors here. You can get some great tents for great deals here. And the customer service will be a lot better than amazon :) ;)

Here is a good place to start. They sell all sorts of tents and have free shipping right now.
Grow Tents for Sale | Gencom, Hydrofarm, Gorilla Etc. | Access Hydro

And here is another sponsor that has some more top end quality tents like gorilla grow tents.
Grow Tents

As for discounts you will just have to look for those. But at the top of every page here on the far right is a sponsor button. Click on that and search through the sponsors for any of your cannabis needs!!

Back
Top Bottom