First Grow of Many

It's a little harder since the cup is only half filled with soil but basically all you do spread your middle and ring fingers and place your hand on the cup with two fingers on each side of the plant. Turn the cup over and tap the cup and the root ball should just drop out into your hand. The soil should not be too wet or dry or the root ball could fall apart during transplanting.

Flex, we love pics. You can never OD on grow info here at 420. The more we see & read the better we understand & follow your grow.

Ok well here they are lol I couldn't resist taking pics of big sis after getting the little one in her new home also I will be adding more light tomorrow if I can find some adapters at the latest saturday
20140123_141853.jpg
20140123_141858.jpg
PHOTO_20140123_142333.jpg
PHOTO_20140123_142344.jpg
PHOTO_20140123_142435.jpg
PHOTO_20140123_142442.jpg
PHOTO_20140123_142713.jpg
PHOTO_20140123_142717.jpg
PHOTO_20140123_142726.jpg
PHOTO_20140123_142731.jpg
PHOTO_20140123_142737.jpg

O and don't make fun of my hand lol I know it looks funny but its a glove

You must have taken that 1st pic b/4 your morning tea or coffee. LOL

You should join us Sunday Flex. There's always plenty of info shared & we have a great time doing it.

Lol it was a bit early I didn't even realize the flash wasn't on until after I had already put the gal in her pot. I usually am there though last Sunday I missed it the missus wanted a little cuddle time so I obliged as always but I will be there this Sunday consider this me RSVPing lol.

Thanks CH I couldn't done it without your help as always I am very grateful. Also don't know if I mentioned it already but for these to girls there will be no nutes I want to see what bare necessity's gets me but for sure I will be using nutes possibly using flower nutes on the NLxSk but non on my KC I want to see what it gives up with just some TLC

Hey thanks guys I am getting more and more confident with my grow I really didn't think I had anything close to a green thumb but I guess I got a little in me lol I am just glad they haven't had any issues so far knock on wood but I dare say I may just become pretty good at this hobby we all know and love

Looking Good FLEX! Keep it up! I agree with B A R - pictures, pictures! Love em' I'm collecting my supplies and getting ready for my first closet grow. I started a journal - but there's not much going on yet just the closet and lighting. My funding will be increasing in the next 3 weeks so I hope to be off and running shortly. Until then...I'm watching :popcorn:
Oh - and don't worry about your "green thumb" they are called weeds for a reason....you'll see I have faith! :thumb:

I'm enjoying it so far!

I replaced the lights but one of the reflectors wouldn't allow me to install the light bulb adapter so I have one with a reflector and one without it ugh not good at all imo
You should have seen some of the rig's I built starting out.We do what we can with what we got to make these girl's happy.:thumb:Spoiled aren't they.:adore:

Yes Jimmy my thoughts exactly lol but one can only assume happy girls means a happy harvest time so I am going to either order another reflector of find a adapter tomorrow at walmart to extend the socket to where the dual socket adapter will fit no problem

Back
Top Bottom