Fluffy's World Of Pure Imagination Part 1 - First Ever Grow - Wardrobe -HPS/MH - Soil

Re: Fluffy's World Of Pure Imagination Part 1 - First Ever Grow - Wardrobe -HPS/MH -

Well, Fluffitus...did you ever get that dance? If I was there I'd teach you the country two-step if you didn't already know it...:cheesygrinsmiley: Hope your day goes well. The temps here took a none-dive last night so I think my girls will react to the temperature change this morning..The bloomer is definitely at the point where she should really start packin' on the trichs...Gave here a good flush yesterday so now its RO until the end...beautiful friend, the end...I love The Doors...I digress...I enjoy reading all the fun posts here....:circle-of-love:

Re: Fluffy's World Of Pure Imagination Part 1 - First Ever Grow - Wardrobe -HPS/MH -

:yahoo: Congrats on a great grow and journal, Fluffy! I'm already (finally?) subbed to the new one, can't wait to see your next adventure play out. :bravo:

Hehehe ... I would love to take me two stepping Hozona! I married a ex rodeo USAF cowboy so he whipped it into me :laugh: I am extremely rusty though so mind your tootsie! :yikes: :)

Well, Fluffitus...did you ever get that dance? If I was there I'd teach you the country two-step if you didn't already know it...:cheesygrinsmiley: Hope your day goes well. The temps here took a none-dive last night so I think my girls will react to the temperature change this morning..The bloomer is definitely at the point where she should really start packin' on the trichs...Gave here a good flush yesterday so now its RO until the end...beautiful friend, the end...I love The Doors...I digress...I enjoy reading all the fun posts here....:circle-of-love:

I will see you there my darling ... can't be having a grow without you now, can I? ;) :hug:

:yahoo: Congrats on a great grow and journal, Fluffy! I'm already (finally?) subbed to the new one, can't wait to see your next adventure play out. :bravo:

:rollit: :hippy: Ruby's Harvest :rollit: :hippy:

01400.JPG
02201.JPG
03201.JPG

04107.JPG

A slightly disappointing weight of harvest, but you know what? I don't care. I am so proud of Ruby for surviving being grown by me! :laugh:

We had some real problems with Cal/Mag deficiency, we lost quite a bit from the main cola because of it. There were a lot of little popcorny buds, which is why I've weighed them separately to the true nuggetry.

The nugs I have got are much denser than Annie's though, and are really thick with gorgeous stickiness.

Other Fluffy Harvest Stuff

This is everything from today I am going to use to give Bill's capsules a whirl. I figured I just chuck everything in, stems and all, and cook it all down on the stove double boiler fashion. I'm not about to waste a single bit of what my girls have worked so hard to give me.

05107.JPG

And this lovely gloopy stuff is going in a Woooooooo Cocktail for watching a movie tonight. Tonight it is Labyrinth, from the 80s with David Bowie. "Ludo Fwend"! :) Mr Fluffy said we could watch it because I've had a horrible week and need some fluffiness. I love Mr Fluffy. I get to watch all the bestest films with him!

06105.JPG

WOO HOO!! Congratulations Fluffy dear!!

So sad I was away for your big day, but so happy you had such a grand time of it!

Happy Holidays and a glorious New Year to you, Mr. Fluffy, Mom, the fabulously furry fluffy one and the new Fluffy Clan!
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

I hope you saved me a seat! 'Cause I'm coming over!

:circle-of-love:

K

Hey Fluffy have t been over in a while. That's a nice pic you made for Fish:) you have me back to drawing again. Lol

LOL! I went out and stocked up on charcoals and sketch paper and kneaded rubber erasers after seeing those for fish cake and OMM.

:rofl: yea she makes you just want to turn Vango lol.

Fluffy for sure but sure as hell not me.

vango.png

Since we are sharing "art" here is a pic I drew when teaching...it's how I feel without my meds...
Depression.jpg

And a watercolor I did of Carlos Santana that I added lightening bolts after I scanned it with good ol' Photoshop:cheesygrinsmiley:
It took over a month for the Santana to be finished from inception to framing...
ElectricGuitar.jpg

and one without taking the pencil off the paper (contour sketch)
ContourBoot.jpg

I know it's "off topic", but that seems to happen alot here eh, Fluffster?

Now those are really good Hozona.

Now those are really good Hozona.
Thanks Bill...taught for 16 years...drawing, jewelry, ceramics, graphic design...
Now thats sweet shit H. Man your about to make me upload pics now lol. Its the art hall of 420 going down on Fluffys journal lol
I thought I would share some of what I did for most of my life...most of it, I am sorry to say, was high paid baby-sitting. I did have my share of excellent students, but most were there to "do the time"...but it was MY TIME and slackers didn't last a very long time....I am such a hardass :cheesygrinsmiley:

hozona

Those are really fine drawings my friend. You are truly an artist. I thank you for posting your art. I know your students loved you!.:bravo:

OH YEAH! check this out
DSC020092.JPG

Back
Top Bottom